youtube.com/watch?v=waixG1Dhr3w&ab_channel=HopelessRecords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously

Nah

>pop punk is good

>pop punk is

pretty good

Sup Forums irrationally hates pop punk

I agree. Pop-punk can have it's moments. Like Green Day's Dookie and Blink-182's self-titled

Why do people act as if the biggest pop punk albums are the good ones? Like I'm not a fan of pop punk besides a small number of bands, most of which are more on the emo side, but I don't get why people bum off these 2 or 3 albums so much. I can't fucking stand Blink or Green Day, I don't see how these are REALLY anything worth giving a fuck about unless you're a fan of pop punk in general.

Pic related is my favourite pop punk album.

I see what you mean, but the reason why I used Dookie and Blink's Self-titled was because that most people know these albums and then it's easier for most people to understand my point.

>Clarity
>Pop Punk
k

>Post Rock is bad

>pop punk

When it first started yeah it basically reinvented punk and drew it into the mainstream while also staying true to most of the genre's beliefs. But after a while, it became oversaturated with these other groups that just threw the whole punk out the window and strained pop to their gain. Bands like Fall out Boy, Panic at the disco and 5 Seconds of summer took away that concept and portrayed it as Punk in their music essentially having the genre slowly die and now on life support

honestly i bounce on my baby boy's dick for hours to pop punk

Do people consider any of those bands "pop punk?" My mind always springs to Husker Du or Propagandhi.

>pop punk is good
how old are you

What emotion is this image trying to convey

older than you

then you wear rose-tinted goggles and also you have bad taste

This is what happens when the shitty "pop punk" bands of the early 2000's try to make a comeback and be HIP TO THE KIDS. The memes are out of control on this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=waixG1Dhr3w&ab_channel=HopelessRecords

>pop punk

it is.

>pop punk

I like the Marked Men

What do you think of the new Moose Blood album?