clyp.it/pvxuo1xy
clyp.it/uhvoo3nv
vocaroo.com/i/s0aDbAD0ZoQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ovWMpVMZK_c
clyp.it/03w0thrm
youtube.com/watch?v=3wzt2GUFGr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fender badge?

I need help, how do i fix? I have a buzzing problem and my neck pickup is quiet. This is what i found when i opened it up. Im guessing the theres a grounding issue with the treble pickup thats causing the buzzing and the white wire probably has something to do with it but i dont know where to attach it to. Pls help.

Don't mind me, just posting the best guitar.

>posting this meme guitar when we have a beautiful thinline tele in the OP

No sorry this is the best guitar

pls respond

not OP but if you learn Blackbird you'll be able to fingerpick after

Let's play guess that riff.

As always starting out with insanely easy mode to kick it off

clyp.it/o2azlbob

slipknot?

>insanely easy mode
really ? because that sounds like generic blues rock to me.

Kek
Pls b trole

That's not a 2x2

gimme 3 steps sempai

Are you sure about that senpai?
Yea senpai

how good is the marshall code 25? does it sound good on low gain settings

Can anyone into Schecter bass guitars? I'm looking for uaa gig bass and I've stumbled across a Schecter Stiletto.
>pic related
Compared to other guitars like the LTD and Ibanez, I feel like I'm getting the same quality of instrument but for a much cheaper price.

I had the fretless version of that bass and it played fine but sounded bad. EMG HZ are shit pickups. Unless you found a great deal on it (

If the pickups were to be replaced with a different quality humbucker, would you say the worth of the guitar is close to the $830 they're asking for it?

I just looked up the G&L USA M-2500 and see it's on sale at GC for around $750. I'll pop in and check it out soon.
I'll look more in to Fenders and Ibanez as well.

Got this in a trade today. Traded a bass amp head for it. It's an 1988 Epiphone Spotlight. It's stolen from the PRS design. They got sued so these were only made one year

Anyone know what scale this is?
clyp.it/a04w4pdw

Some user posted it last thread and I really dug the sound. Plus I'm really sick of Amin and G pentatonic scales that i've been playing for months. Everytime I get real inspired when I listen to a song, and I pick up my guitar expecting something that I'm thinking, but I always churn out the same shit that i've been playing forever. I really need to get out of this and banish pentatonic from my rep

How does it play? I never knew these existed. It have a coil tap?

the actual notes are too few and interspersed for me to be bothered to listen to the whole thing to hear the key. why not just learn the major scale if you're bored

Yes it does. I'm by no means a good guitar player but it is a pretty smooth guitar. It has emg selects in it too. It sounds pretty nice

I like the pickguard.

Dumping my rig here

Is there an amp that has the deluxe reverb's sound but has an effects loop?

I need it for bedroom playing purposes

Whoops, didn't mean to quote you

it sounds like neu!

clyp.it/5ia2bcyh

Here's the headstock. It's a neck thru which I love. I read there's only about 100 or so of the three colors they came in. I traded an ashdown mag 220 for it

>clyp.it/5ia2bcyh

some shitty Deafheaven beta metal shit

Lol.... i was talking about the "2" the volume knob was on

E Mixolydian

It sounds more open and ambiguous in the beginning because he didn't play the third that defines the scale until around 40 seconds in

>Deafheaven
Not enough tremolo and effects to be Deafheaven, my man. Although the band it's from is certainly meme status

Much appreciated user

Topkek dude

I bought that amp when I was poor as FUCK and needed something to gig with. It sounds really fucking nice clean and okayish on the drive channel but that's kinda to be expected for a solid state. Either way 100w is good for gigging but really shit for bedroom play.

I know you can change one of the tubes on the hotrod to make it less loud, I'm sure you might be able to do the same for this

It's solid state senpai.

Here's another metal riff, older and hopefully more well-known:

clyp.it/jkdgocmb

clyp.it/u0sm0zae

Yellow Ledbetter. Fun song

Correct!

One more. I think it's pretty easy.

clyp.it/j4zcrdxz

sorry m8, I left so couldn't reply. Yes, it's E Mixolydian. If you're doing rhythmless free form improv like that, I think Mixolydian and Phrygian dominant have the coolest sounds for that.

Someone else was asking for my rig so here

Anyone have any experience with the Fender Super 60 Tube head? Or any other 1980s Fender heads in general?

I've been looking for a CV Tele recently and found pic related on craigslist: greenville.craigslist.org/msg/5670088444.html

I don't play country or know anything about B/G benders. Does this look legit? I'm interested in at least trying it out since I like pedal steel sounds.

Where did you get that Dispatch Master? The colors look cool

Aren't they usually built into the guitar?

On Reverb. It's called Year of the Pedal edition.
earthquakerdevices.com/custpage.cfm/sec_id/166805/news_id/33728
Maybe you can still get it somewhere.

I think they're all lever operated instead of the normal way with the strap button & all.

>pro junior + wicker big muff

i'm saving up for both of these rn actually. how do they sound together? how many additional tone points does that purple tolex give you?

That's really cool.

I ordered a regular edition DM a few days ago and it's on its way. I haven't seen a PotY DM since I started stalking DMs on Reverb. Must be really rare.

>regular edition DM
You mean white and blue? Wouldn't you rather have this? It's been on CME for ages and it was on sale too a few days ago. White is boring.
Insanely loud and phat, if both switches are off. Wicker gives it a little brightness and a lot of volume boost. Purple pro jr was actually limited only b/c of color, it has everything stock.

clyp.it/pvxuo1xy

No one's answered to the last one but I'll post another one anyway.

Yeah the white and blue one.

The black one looks neat but I got the white version for $125 and black isn't worth another $30 to me. Very nice colors on both special editions though.

clyp.it/uhvoo3nv

vocaroo.com/i/s0aDbAD0ZoQ4

>$125
If it's in good condition, that's a sweet deal

if I drew animus holding guitars would you guys be interested? You could even request the guitar, easier to draw generic animus

>TS9 Tube Screamer for $66
>TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer for $70

Which one, /gg/? I haven't been able to find better prices for either of these anywhere (incl. shipping).

Yes that would be cool

yes pls. i'm tired of all the k-on crap in these threads.

Pls draw a waifu that matches these

uhhh...you DO want turbotoan, right user?

Check your anatomy, the head is quite small compared to the rest of the body.

mah surfnigga

how does the x2 compare to other small fender tube combos?

Yeah it looks unused from the photos. Even includes the original packaging.

I managed to offer the guy on Reverb $125 for it because of the EQD sale a few days ago.

Yeah of course

Draw a girl with the following attributes:
>Long black hair, himecut
>School uniform + black cardigan
>Kneehighs
>Holding a candy apple red Mustang with a matching headstock

I don't know, do I?

gotchu f a m

>himecut
Do you even weeb.

Nice

>No cardigan
>No himecut

sm᠎h

how do i get the guitar tone around 4:08 of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=ovWMpVMZK_c

Sounds like one guitar has fuzz, another one is playing clean and the bass is also using fuzz.

>dots below fretboard

Draw one with a white Ibanez FR320 pls

shitty guitar but it's mine

It's good enough that I own two. I like the extension to use as a head, the modeling channel is great because you can use the FUSE software and customize it, the built in effects are a bonus

anyone ever try a steinbeger synapse? the ones that look like travel guitars, pic related

ぁぁ…ダメなんだ...アンタのクソギター

これ

ok draw a grill with a Silvertone 1457 then (red burst)

You're giving (You)s to the wrong guy by the way

I'm not taking any requests, I'm just posting guitar girls from my folder and posting in nip

ぼけ

Jazzmaster master race

Any other split coil users or fans?

>Humbuckers on a non thinline fender

>humbuckers

into the trash

This one should also be super easy to get

clyp.it/03w0thrm

>tfw all your hobbies are expensive and you make no money because you're a musician

guitars are on the really cheap side when you look at instruments as a whole. i'd say we have it pretty good.

I've been using a metal pick for a while. I really enjoy the fell, durability and brighter sound I get from it.

Any body else?

Agreed.

NO IT SOUNDS LIKE A ROBOT FART MAN CMON LIKE WTF DUDE LMAOOOOO

Dude, antique Martins from the 19th century probably cost even more than that lol

that's a lot of fancy pedals for a tiny snubnose practice amp, do you have a proper one?

Are you ready /gg/?

>19th century
Find me a guitar manufacturer that regularly sells their product at this price range

I used to have Sunn Beta lead which I sold, but
>Fender Pro Jr.
>tiny snubnose practice amp
You joking? It's not a Marshall fullstack but come on, tiny? I live in an apartment and anything above 2 on the volume is a no-go. I have played in a moderate sized venue with it, it's loud as hell.

Can that be qualified as 'regularly selling' though? All those pianos are old, they're not recently manufactured. But I don't know much about pianos so there's that

>too autistic to realize the viewing angle

The cheapest steinway goes for 80k. Doesn't need to be really old, signed by anyone famous to be at this price point unlike guitars. Guitars are cheap

The cheapest *new steinway goes for 80k.
fixed

So yeah, those old steinways are actually the cheapest prices you can get them at

I wanna play bass like this

youtube.com/watch?v=3wzt2GUFGr8