Ooo hello

i wrote an EP

what do you think

soundcloud.com/mos_ley/5am-blues-ep-free-dl

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-850882406/sets/aids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that there is a thread dedicated to soundcloud.

And I also think you should use Bandcamp instead

yeah i'd put it on bandcamp as well

but it's alright desu - nice work i suppose

don't really like uk hip hop

but it's solid for what it is

thank u

it's alright actually liking the vibes!

this is so god awful omfg i thought i was bad jesus christ

not thank u

but thank u

??? I sincerely hope you find talent doing something else or improve in your work, this just really hurt to listen to. Good luck.

can i see your music please

and thank you for the criticism - i will release my country EP next

Yeah, sorry I was a bit rough on you, I feel like an asswipe. Dunno if you're meming or what, but here's my EP.

It's literally just me trying to make a song out of shitty vst's in FL Studio. Wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all.
Like, I know it's r e a l l y bad. Your stuff isn't even that bad, you just caught me off guard.

soundcloud.com/user-850882406/sets/aids
Forgot the link.
It's literally 6 minutes in total.

wtf

It was more a test/experiment than anything, that I uploaded for the hell of it.

dude this doesn't even show a basic understanding of scales.......
what the fuck are you doing criticizing other peoples music? You're clearly a tone-deaf or legit deaf person

oh i got you - like when i experimented with my church pastor

Didn't I say it was 1000000% garbage and god awful?

Also you don't need to be able to make music to criticize it. Chill?

HAhahaha nice meme

like I literally can't calm down over this
I saw your criticism of his work, I saw your criticism of YOUR work and figured yeah okay, it's gonna be garbage too, but we're all way too critical of ourselves naturally.
what I heard was you literally using the pencil tool in FL Studio as a pencil and drawing on the piano roll.
at least OP can compose a decent generic sounding THING that can actually be called a song.
what you made is a fucking diSASTER man...

I am emjoying this a lot, what did you use to make the beats?

Haha I know d00d. I have 0 knowledge on music, I just did something for fun sheesh.

And his EP was just not super great to me at first glance. People can differ from opinions y'know?

reaper - sampling u no

I'm not even saying any of that to be a dick, just please if you're actually passionate about music all you need to do is take 30 minutes to learn about scales which will put you on the road to conveying actual feeling in your stuff instead of just jizzing on a keyboard and recording the keys that get sticky