Albums you can spend years obsessing over

I've honestly never heard something as dynamic, technical and utterly haunting as this. Open my eyes with your suggestions

Not meme'd as much as it deserves to be.

@67002575
wow lmao i cant contain youre irony XP

I've honestly never heard something as dynamic, technical and utterly haunting as this

pls go

what is this? I'm not getting any relevant results from bottom text or reverse image search

I agree with this, honestly. I talk about it all the time to the point where it's probably annoying as shit. It's probably overrated or some shit, but hot damn do i love me some me some Ænima

old boots new dirt

yeah I have to actively try not to mention it during any music discussion and I play it in my car and everywhere else to no end

I need something else to fixate on

>start a thread asking for outstanding music albums
>people post literal memes

This'll probably stick with me forever.

I used o be REALLY into tool. Knew all their shit backwards and forwards for YEARS. But then after a while I just felt like I squeezed everything out of them. To be fair, I got a SHIT ton of listening out of every single one of their records and learned to appreciate each one of them for their own merits. But after a while I just needed to step away to something else.

TLDR; I now obsess over Death Grips instead.

Strong memories of my dad playing this in the car driving as a kid. Came back to it and have loved it for year after year since.

I've honestly never heard something as dynamic, technical and utterly haunting as this

What are you doing...?

ur mom xd

>decent thread overtaken by shitposting for literally no reason

Jesus Fuck what is happening to this board

i can obsess over lightning bolt or hella albums for years to come. Can anyone recommend me some more artists?

Bang bang you're dead

Hole in your head...........

Sup Forums hates tool
That's why I hate Sup Forums