WAT DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g
youtube.com/watch?v=t4bNeUc98l4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7yEzcxBNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-1fkOEEJymQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pegging

Be sincere and make a playlist of music that you actually like but that you would consider accessible.
If you lie now it's going to bite you in the ass later.

this

fuck her if shes hot and then ramble on
she isn't gf material

I made her this. Trying to find a common denominator.

>Halsey
sorry dude, it's over

OP again, she never talks about music so at least she doesn't rub it in my face but at the same time I wish she talked about music a lot.

Get rid of capn jazz, as good as they are, considering her tastes they might be a bit inaccessible. Try lake sprinkle sprakle by delta sleep, maybe some title fight

>Brand New

Are you sure you're not a girl too?

Man I've tried to find the most accessible that I enjoy. Brand New isn't even that bad.

then why are you settling? i don't get why everyone on this fucking board acts like good looks and good taste are mutually exclusive

She has the same taste as my friend who thinks Avenged Sevenfold is the best band in the whole world.

why do you care about what she listens to? if she's happy being a pleb, let her be.

you know being in relationships is pretty shitty outside of the sex, intimacy and dominance.

>Sunny Day Real Estate
>Brand New
>American Football
>Hotelier
Holy shit dude not all at once

Good playlist

too much boring sad white boy shite

ahahahahahahah lmao you fucking loser

add deth grops :DDD

needs more jason aldean and yung lean

Are you Julien Baker?

Uh, anyways. You really have a lot of emo here. If she doesn't remotely like emo she's going to hate the whole list; so maybe mix it up a little?. And also you should probably drop Cap N' Jazz...

her stuff is less awful than yours holy fuck

I showed her some emo and she really liked it

WE ARE THE BIGGIE MARIJUANA

KITTY KITTY CAT SKINNY NECK CAT

buyer's market

both of u have shit taste

eye tittie: op bad taste op girlfriend bad taste

maybe I should put in sum neutral mlk hotel or some weirdass Sup Forumscore. idk if you've ever been in a relationship, better yet ever been in a relationship with a girl who knows almost nothing about music, but I'm not gonna make her listen to pulse demon. If you were in my shoes, what would you recommend?

id move closer to indie rock and further from emo

nmh, otc, of montreal, animal collective, all very normie-accessible

youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g

she hates tame impala fugn rip

my tastes are pretty fragmented but i could be down with her taste. i'd probably send her Transit, Turnover as well as, say, Dead By April, We Came As Romans.. but that's cause I genuinely like those bands even though some could be considered "pleb trash".. maybe the next playlist I'd throw in some other shit like Westkust, Com Truise, Washed Out just to see how it goes.

I like where you're going with your list to her but it's too much of the same genre. Mix it up a bit bro - don't make it so "emo".. make it interesting and diversify it but at the same time appeal to her tastes somewhat (without losing your own individuality)

This is all shit that my 16yo female cousin listens to. Funny thing is that she's probably stuck with a pleb bf who thinks 21 pilots is amazing.

Not to knock on pop punk and emo, I like some of it. Just saying that you'renot far from being a pleb yourself. Just be a decent person and stop focusing on this shit. If it works out, she'll probably develop an interest in your taste naturally.

you obviously want to fuck your 16 year old cousin

pretty disgusting

Guys who the fuck is Halsey. I keep seeing tumblr meme girls talk about her, but I've never even heard a song by her. Is she irredeemably shit or just inoffensively mediocre like other tumblecore?

Nice one user. How's living in mom's basement?

2bh
>Funny thing is that she's probably stuck with a pleb bf who thinks 21 pilots is amazing.
does kind of give off an "I want to fuck her" vibe.

she makes edgy music for 14 year olds

video related youtube.com/watch?v=t4bNeUc98l4

speed of sound in seawater would be good, put some lo fi pop shit like dfa 1979 or japandroids.
also just try listening to the playlist with an open mind even if its just to say that you honestly did. I mean she made it for you senpai

i don't live in my mom's basement. i live in my uncle's attic. and that's not really any of your business anyway

back to the issue which you refuse to answer: how long have you had feelings for your cousin? do you think there's anything wrong with being attracted to her?

those are scary, sticky questions. i wouldn't blame you for failing to face them

>also just try listening to the playlist with an open mind even if its just to say that you honestly did. I mean she made it for you senpai

not him but with my gfs in the past I've done this. but they after 2-3 songs in my playlist they discarded the whole shit. girls are one sided with this music shit if you just let them decide
you have to basically play your music everytime your around and give them stockholm syndrome

she is fucking ear rape
not even memeing because she's "le tumblr XD" (though she is,) she's just that bad

>all women are the same
My gf liked my music and I think she got into shoegaze because of me.

>and I think she got into shoegaze because of me

probably the best thing she got out of the relationship am i right? hahaha

what if she had a shoe fetish

My girlfriend started out like this but I just kept playing pretty accessable stuff in my car. Arcade Fire, The Smiths, The Beatles, Neutral Milk Hotel etc. If she really wants to be with you she'll try and take an interest, remember it works both ways though so try and take an interest in one of her hobbies. Also, don't ridicule her taste it makes you look like a real dick.

start by deplebbing yourself OP oh my god

i'd recommend you find a length of rope and a chair my amigo

rude )^:

Show her "real emo" stuff like Snowing

That's the only emo I like. It's the closest thing to pop punk I like.

Also 21 pilots is terrible

Hey OP if you're going the emo route you might wanna include Alex G or Pohgoh. It's hard to go wrong w/ Alex G imo, i made a playlist with like 40 of his songs and i can play it for pretty much anyone and they'll be into it in the right setting
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7yEzcxBNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-1fkOEEJymQ

Can someone give me some recs to play for a girl who's into folk and R&B/soul? She's more into lit than she is music but so far i have Simon & Garfunkel, Leonard Cohen, Jim O'Rourke, Charles Bradley, and D'Angelo which she likes