myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would sound awful

>Dream House / This Kiss
>awful

it would be be blissful
like a dream

Why would you want that?

Did you try to mash the two songs together and see what would the results be?

do you think i'm some kind of wizard, damn man

>Sunbather / Your Heart Is a Muscle
>Vertigo / Curiosity

alright we're onto something herre

No I meant play both songs using the YouTube player using 2 tabs and boom

youtube.com/watch?v=KEQ0jdWuFlE
top kek

I've been working on Plunderphonics material for fun lately. This thread has given me some inspiration to do a mashup of these two now. Hmmmm.

Any links to a soundcloud or page. I'm curious to what it would sound like. I'm sure I'd probably end up missing your posts in the future

Susumu Yokota + Towa Tei

Sorry, I don't have SoundCloud, Bandcamp, etc. I can make a SoundCloud now and you can check up on it though.

izquierda.bandcamp.com

If someone else is willing to do this mashup, it's probably best I don't do it then. I know there are definitely more qualified people here on Sup Forums.

Regardless, I can't guarantee it, but in my free time, I may work on this for fun. I'll release whatever results and is good enough.

Jason Aldean + Fishmans

Alright, I've been messing around a little bit and I have a section that I really like. It still needs some fixing, but I have a little snippet almost ready. I'm mostly just trying to keep this thread alive.

I don't get it
are they hipsters because they don't make 3 chord metall or what? is it their appearance?

because they don't try incredibly hard to appear dark and emotionless and extreme to the max

Sun Kil Moon/Father John Misty

>tfw it'll never happen

clyp.it/20vik2ip

Here's a snippet of a Deafheaven and Carly Rae Jepsen mashup. The vocals come in around 0:30.

It's a mashup between "Run Away With Me" and "Sunbather."

Yes, I know, that CRJ song isn't from Kiss. Sorry, but I could only find good acapella versions of two songs from the album Kiss.

It's still a little rough and short, but it already came out better than I expected. What do you think, Sup Forums? I already have some ideas for "Irresistible" and "Vertigo" too.

>the guitars in sync with the chorus

Damn, that's beautiful user. Definitely continue and get a SC page or something that we can follow you on.

Yo not the guy that requested this but it came out so good. I'm probably in the minority on this but I really want to see pop music and black metal mixing more. Two pretty one dimensional genres that have a good amount in common and would be at the least, interesting

Thanks. :^)

I was shocked to hear how naturally they worked. I still had do quite a bit of slicing and adjustments to Carly's vocals though. The timing would constantly be off. I never noticed it, but the track "Sunbather" has some of the most subtle tempo changes throughout. Pretty annoying.

And yup, I'll maybe set up a SoundCloud too. I can't guarantee finishing this "project", but I'm more motivated now.

Thanks! It definitely came out better than I was planning. As for a Black Metal and Pop fusion, I think it would be pretty neat also tobehonest.

I'll be following it and checking for updates for updates for sure, please keep doing it

90s Neutral Milk Hotel and 80s Galaxie 500

Death Grips x Kanye West

they played together in 98 at the Nashville dub and country jamboree

Steve Reich and Sufjan

Caret smiley.

Lennon + McCarthy + Wilson

Here ya go.

SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/ixquierda

I'll try to keep working on "Irresistible" and "Vertigo". I like where Vertigo is heading, so I may finish that first. I have something for "Irresistible" and I could have it finished by today, but I still think it can be massively improved upon.

Death Grips + Meshuggah