Wavves

Any fans of wavves?

is is pronounced waves or wawee's?

>any fans of wavves
>posts their worst album

I like the song demons to lean on a lot. Also a pretty good album.

if you're a spic it's pronounced wav-ez, i believe

this still there best album, if you disagree you're wrong. how's it feel, tell me?
Green Eyes best song

I don't disagree at all I love king of the beach

and that's purely opinion. I like this album & I'm sure many others do as well.

I love Wavves
KoTB > Wavvves > Wavves > V > AoH
AoH is cringeworthy in my opinion, the songwriting is ass, there are some good songs on the though. The instrumentals are great as well.
V is just a pretty good pop-punk record, it's fun and relatable, not the worst thing in the world. Kind of underrated, in my opinion

yeah I know what you mean afraid of heights was lacking & they are definitely underrated.

I'm going to see them on the 9th, I can't wait!

Yea I like them Nathan is a fucking retard though

how so?

yeah just go to your local frat house and you'll find loads of em

>People who support the Police aren't welcome at Wavves shows
>People who support Trump aren't welcome at Wavves shows

Go in with low expectations.

le alt right neckbeard faec

I just saw them tonight in Santa Cruz!

how were they?

how would he even know if you did support those things?

Le cucked fuckboi leftist face who think it's okay to ban people from shows cause they don't fall for the Black Lives Matter meme

They were great!

I enjoyed them more in 2013 but I was also closer to the front.

Good show, small, they seemed to be in a good mood. I enjoyed it.

He said if you do any of these things he don't want you at his shows. He's a major hack nowadays anyway so who cares

I am a Trump supporter who hates gays and shoots niggers and went to his concert tonight.

AMA

Post feet

well I am saddened to find out that he's an unbearable immature ass hole but I'm not gonna let that ruin the show for me.

>the police
The band? I didn't realize they were offensively bad.

This album features loads of interesting synth melody that would work great if they where better incorporated into the song, but they are only used in the intros of a few songs. Wasted chance for artistic development, the synth parts are the best moments on the album