Post bands that will never tour again

post bands that will never tour again.

I'll start with pic related

easy one

beatles

Nirvana

The Smiths

Even after being offered the type of money not even the most top guys make for a tour, still no.

so glad i saw them live

talk talk
mark hollis is just a shut in

I don't get it.
You're asking to post bands that are broken up, or with dead members?
What's the point...

the point was about bands that are active or had been active recently but they won't do it again. i.e. Slint 2014, nmh 2014, REPLACEMENTS 2015.
Now american football who knows if they keep touring. People posting nirvana or beatles fooled me

I missed them because I was seeing the National in 2014 I will regret all my fucking life.
On the other hand I have seen Sonic youth live or NMH and many more great gigs. But Slint I will NEVER forget :( Sometimes I want to die

Probably never after this last tour.

I have seen suicide live in 2011
Suicides not a good example since Alan Vega died :(

I had never heard of Slint before but they were playing at this festival in 2014 and my friend and i heard these godlike sounds coming from inside as we were walking by so we spent 15 mins figuring out how to get in cause everything was blocked off. By the time we get inside the last note rings out and they walk off stage, so when i get home and look them up im unimpressed cause nothing could have lived up to the expectations i built up in my head. About a year later i revisit them and they're in my top 5 bands
>mfw

tfw bro
I wish they tour someday

The butthurt was too real for them

wtf bro the smiths are not for sale
I saw sex pistol in 2008 lmao

PAVEMENT

POLVO

why bro? saw them live 2 months ago lmao