word, Chewy just looks weird

>middle finger up F U K me
noooo
i thought lisa was pure...

laboooom

boom bang boom

sana is "a" slut

Dubu is whiter than me and I literally never go outside

she is close to looking terrible, as of now it's obviously fake and off putting, but It's not THAT bad, imo at least

forever the best idol

Jisoo

wordito, we all know Arin is the best idol anyway

sexiest*

Hate this filter meme

Delete this, unnie

word

she puts clc ex leader to shame

so beautiful. when are they gonna appear on shows?

lisa fancams soon omo

she is pure sex

time to rewatch it thanks brother

This girl's body is pure SEX.
She should hurry and grow up.

only girl in the world

idk

>clc
Who?

more like jiseww

post yeri

311 days, 16 hours, 37 mins, 18.431 secs

Looks like a nice taebutt here.

Dubu will be a goofy murderer. Tzuyu will be an elevator slut. Sana and Momo will be JAV actress.

>To.

why do they do this?

Thanks Arin bros.

top 5 greatest idols of all time

>he actually prefers this degeneracy

Who is more nugu; CLC or OMG?

Article: Do you really deserve to be #1 on the digital chart?

Source: News 1 via Naver

Talks about how singers love to boast about being #1 on digital charts but it's usually only for moments at a time and questions the integrity of actually winning these achievements.

1. [+124, -3] We need to get rid of real time charts~~ just keep it to daily. Having real time charts just promotes unnecessary competition between songs.

2. [+109, -13] Well when a song hits #1, I admit I end up listening to it out of curiosity... But I have noticed that complete rookies end up at the top of the charts without any real reason or attention and it's because Loen is the distributor

3. [+107, -16] Melon and Hanteo are the cancers of our music industry and only serve to promote digital and physical sajaegi. Get rid of the two sites and create a singular, official platform like iTunes where only your performance on iTunes matter as the #1 song in Korea. I can't trust any of the Korean digital sites because of all the sajaegi that runs rampant and distribution companies blatantly putting up a song at #1 that doesn't deserve to be there.

4. [+64, -4] Yeah, the truly good songs usually end up buried

5. [+67, -8] A song has to be visible to the eye in order to be heard with charts like these. The average listener is just going to press 'play the top 100' on real time or daily charts so any song that doesn't make it into the top 100 will usually never be heard. How can anyone find those songs?

6. [+45, -1] I don't understand the digital charts lately. I'll listen to the #1 songs but they don't even sound that good. And the songs that end up being kicked off the charts don't sound bad either, there are actually a lot of good songs that end up kicked.

7. [+41, -1] The #1 song changes multiple times throughout the day... while some songs that were produced with a lot of effort still end up kicked off the charts... it's a conflicting reality.

Reminder to refrain from lewd posting regarding Dubu.

ruining kpop webm by webm...

pure and mature.

she's making this noise "euhhhhhhh"

saved

8. [+36, -2] The majority of the songs in the top 100 are trash and only up there because of fandoms

9. [+25, -1] The change needs to begin with music shows. Music shows need to stop being a promotional outlet for idols and become actual shows that promote good music.

10. [+26, -3] Well I've noticed that good songs will eventually make their way up the charts, even if it isn't necessarily all the way to #1

OMG

>. [+107, -16] Melon and Hanteo are the cancers of our music industry and only serve to promote digital and physical sajaegi. Get rid of the two sites and create a singular, official platform like iTunes where only your performance on iTunes matter as the #1 song in Korea. I can't trust any of the Korean digital sites because of all the sajaegi that runs rampant and distribution companies blatantly putting up a song at #1 that doesn't deserve to be there.
fucking shill, i wonder how many macs she gets for writing these

>Melon and Hanteo are the cancers of our music industry

fucking WORD

>8. [+36, -2] The majority of the songs in the top 100 are trash and only up there because of fandoms

preach x

you mean top 1

>posting comment with

yes

Who is this pooman's Irene?
I feel bad for even mentioning Irene in the same sentence.

>posting articles with less than 1000 votes
who cares

>A Korean-Chinese Movie Starring Lay-Krystal "Unexpected Love" Official Release

>EXO Lay and f(x) Krystal are cast on Korean-Chinese movie collaboration "Unexpected Love" was confirmed to be released in China.

>According to the official of Chinese newspaper on August 8th "Unexpected Love" is allowed to be released in China. The official said "Unexpected Love" now has the opportunity to be released in China, he added "It's now considered to be released early this fall," he explained.

>Stated that it's a good news for a Hallyu wave in China and for South Korea after the confrontation between China and Korean Entertainment.

>"Unexpected Love" is a movie about a Chinese singer (Lay) and a Korean dancer (Krystal) that fall in love after their conflict of differences.

Kaistal is F I N I T O

Not everyone likes ps monsters.

I'm a fan of IOI
What is our fan name?

top 1 is subjective, but top 5 objectively

>3. [+107, -16] Melon and Hanteo are the cancers of our music industry and only serve to promote digital and physical sajaegi. Get rid of the two sites and create a singular, official platform like iTunes where only your performance on iTunes matter as the #1 song in Korea. I can't trust any of the Korean digital sites because of all the sajaegi that runs rampant and distribution companies blatantly putting up a song at #1 that doesn't deserve to be there.

rip twice and gfriend

folks does it get better than this? what a great webm

so this is the girl that singlehandedly ended the existence of ireneshitters

whoa

vid?

Twice mediaplay twice as much than any company

Greasy skin Lierene aint got shit on Jisoo, kid.

I already dropped irene for her

>[+36673, -1] The majority of the songs in the top 100 are trash and only up there because of little girls who don't know any better... and old purepop loving creeps who should be in jail.

Based ESLbro setting the record straight

Chinkyflippylover

>But I have noticed that complete rookies end up at the top of the charts without any real reason or attention and it's because Loen is the distributor
LOEN on blast

penguins

who is THIS extremely wealthy man's jiyeon

Taeyeon>Jisoo>Irene???

Yeah, it's ridiculous how many songs sell well just because people like them.

>preferring girls with pretty faces = liking ps monsters
got it

Bootleg Once

fuck you I was expecting babysoul

Songs that sell well should not be at the top of the charts. What a bunch of bullcrap!

>top of the charts = selling well
how new?

I hate how they're Korean-izing the Japanese girls. Momo was first with the puffy eyes, now Sana

Mina is the hold out for now, but for how long?