Well Sup Forums, which one is best?

Well Sup Forums, which one is best?

PB>Endtroducing>SILY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PP

Paul's Boutique.

paul's boutique

Person Pitch > Since I Left You > Entroducing

I hated Person Pitch when I first heard it, but I picked it up on CD a couple years ago after a night of being depressed and it wowed me. It fucked with my head when I discovered it was a plunderphonics record.

I haven't heard Paul's Boutique yet.

Person Pitch easily

this

You need to listen to Paul's Boutique if you're into plunderphonics; it essentially started the genre.

It's also the best out of the four in the OP.

Why

Yeah I'll get on it today! I saw it on vinyl at Goodwill years back, but didn't pick it up. They wanted $30 for it and the record was in shit condition.

>people think plunderphonics is a genre and not a style

How is Paul's Boutique? I've been meaning to listen to it for a while.

Good move, that's a ripoff if I've ever heard of one. They sell LPs at Goodwill?

the only one i've listened to is SILY and that was like two hours ago

It's Licensed to Ill meets Endtroducing. You need to hear it.

Sounds good.

It's one of the best albums ever made. The Dust Brothers outdid themselves on it. It's pretty psychedelic without trying to be and the samples are perfectly utilized. The Boys have some pretty entertaining lines too.

lmao there are ppl who think since i left you isnt the best of these

Panda

it's not even a "style", it's a formal constraint

Usually it's a mixture of Christian music, Christmas records from the 50s and 60s, Barbara Streisand, and other nonsense. Almost always in shit condition. That said, I got super lucky at my local Savers and bought a German pressing of Kraftwerk's The Man-Machine for thirty cents. Don't care if it's in horrible condition it was a steal!

Is the Christian music more older stuff and gospel or the modern, generic stuff? There are some classic Christian album from the 70s and 80s.

I've only ever seen cassettes at Savers. I'll have to check if they have any records there.

I guess thats more accurate.

I mean, SILY is a bigbeat/downtempo album being compared to Pauls Boutique and Endtroducing which are both hip hop.

Since i left you is NÂș1 for me.

>all that person pitch.
This board is full of panda bear/animal collective dickriding.
Also endtroducing is overrated as fuck, i like it but it sounds really repetitive sometimes and the drumming samples are very annoying sometimes. Paul boutiques is the second best.

Mostly older stuff; looks like country music and gospel. Because I live in a heavily Mormon and Jehova's Witness town I see a lot of albums from them as well.

Gotcha. I never really got into country besides Johnny Cash, but I love gospel. You wouldn't happen to live in Utah, would you?

SILY > Person Pitch >>>>>>>>>>>>> Endtroducing

Haven't listened to Paul's Boutique.

almost perfect just entroducing should be first

Arizona!

I remember when I first got Paul's Boutique on CD in the 2000s and I was on camping trip and forgot all my other CDs but didn't care. A lot of quality hammock time with the diskman.

you guys gonna make out?

Get on that, friend-o. It's a Top 5.

Paul's Boutique >>> Person Pitch >> Since I Left You >> Endtrouducing

I'm straight and from Michigan so that's a double no
makes sense