St. Vincent

who /doesn't hate Annie Clark/ here?

St. V appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't! I just hope Annie's new album is going to be stellar since she's taking a little big longer to finish it. But I'm probably going to like it no matter what desu

I worry about her more

>I'm probably going to like it no matter what desu
We probably will

poser

Why? Annie seems really happy now. Especially since she got with Cara

I'm pretty sure you don't know what a poser means

Her bone structure makes me uncomfortable.

I love her. She's plain awesome. All her music is great.

I like her music

I heard she was some sort of liar or something

Annie is my second favorite musician right next to Björk. What a face and talent she is

>right next to Björk
>not next to Grimes
:/

Bjork will always > Grimes

I really like Grimes as well she's top 10 in my book for Female musicians

Wrong. Grimes surpassed Bjork. Bjork is the past, Grimes is the present and the future.

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

OKAY NOW YOU'VE GOTTEN TOO FAR DELETE THIS REEEE

Wtf I hate st vincent now

Yeah sure you do you hater

I'd take her and her music any day of the week over Grimes

Oh great it's another one of those passive agressive Annie h8 threads fuck off m8

any more effay Annie pics?

Annie got style

Indeed

sluut

gf

Reminder to be nice to Annie

this

ohh

remember when she was an innocent doe eyed lass

She still is pham

I feel like she still is that innocent girl, she just has a stronger and more confident stage persona ever since her self titled. It's just apart of her evolving image.

Who would want to hurt this sweetheart's feelings

An asshole who doesn't want people to like her or her music. Like the guy who used to spam the Annie hate threads on a daily basis saying things "MEME HAIR" and "Talent-less hacks" and "What an embarrassing person"

I know right.

why would anyone bother doing anything of the sort.

Annie is one of the best musicians of this generation

I'm pretty sure a lot of these replies and OP are that guy

See
>dat file name
Yep it's him

files are
>stupid fucking bitch
>smirking whore from texas
>orange dorito meme hair
>her true form
>tumblr whore

God damn it I didn't even notice, fuck

I don't even know who's what anymore. Could you be him? If you aren't then he somewhere here samfagging like the last two replies

I swear I'm a legit Annie fan. I never make these threads, I just post in them to spin them in a positive way.

God I hope you are and if you are that's just great

You'll notice how my file names will be numbers or other generic sounding stuff and not passive insults

Ahhh ok. Great job

so, whatever happened to the story

When did Annie hang out with that snake??

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

I want to lick her face to see if it tastes of nacho cheese

Someone took way too much time in their life to make this pic
Eww

roughly 1 hour

its a person who poses

> mfw the Grimes-hating Annie fags got cucked by OP

You should've know this shit was fake af the moment you saw it was Annie ""appreciation thread"". This just goes to show us the the level of intelligence of the average St Vincent fan

the thread is obviously b8, I thought that was assumed

St Vincent x Taylor Swift collab when?

> he doesn't know Annie sang in one of Taylor's concerts along with Beck

Also Annie's girlfriend, Cara, is a friend of Taylor

Why would anyone like her shitty one trick pony music?
Molly Rankin is so much cuter and a better musician

This I knew OP is full of shit but I went for the ride anyway

Fuck off Montie this is from a guy that listens to One Trick pony bands like Oasis and Coldplay

I really like Grimes as well tho. I just didn't pay attention to the file names just yet.

BLACKED

Keep posting Annie pics with titles like these user. They're fun af.

>whore
Wow rood

Fucking Annie where's the new album

Or even just a single from it. The first single off S/T was released a couple months before the album iirc but I want this new album to be released in 2016 and we're running out of time for that if she's still going to release a single a few months before.

I'm glad she's taking her time with it though. Hopefully it's really good. I don't even know what to expect.

Her version of OK Computer?

She's actually one of the actresses in Annie's horror movie vignette for some collection. I think she's in that Girl Meets World show.

Could be

When people say this what exactly do they mean? That it will be as good? That it will do similar meshing of genres? Something else?

I don't want to get too hyped.

As an Annie fan, I'm one of the guys who started this meme in the first place. It's mostly just placing hype on Annie because it's fun and we expect a lot from her. A considerable amount of it however, also comes from a belief with Annie fans that she has so much potential and that she just needs to find it and flesh it out on a record, which may result in some really impressive stuff.

Where is this horror movie stuff you speak of, user?

Jesus Christ, how fucking embarrassing.

Women with tumblr caption tattoos are sub-trash tier.

It looked like she was crying the other day

remember when you used to post those long, bizarre analyses of st. vincent's albums? they were entertaining rants

i preferred that because it seemed like you were at a better place mentally. since then you've been posting maybe 95% of the annie hate posts. then you tried to force that dorito meme about her for maybe 7 months straight which nobody ever picked up

as weird as you were before at least you would engage in conversations. at least it was only a long, irate review of her s/t every few days. and you're still using all of the same filenames

i'm concerned for you. i'm not joking. i wish you would talk to us about yourself again since you spend so much time here anyway. i don't know, maybe you actually socialize somewhere else on the internet. i hope so

kek

They're both great. It's not like it's invasion of really talented female artists these days/

>implying that annie fans don't like grimes too

Aw seriously? Do you have a pic or video of this happening? I haven't heard anything of Annie crying lately.

but what do they mean?

This. I adore both women for their music and personalities

Same. They're great at their own genres (Annie - indie rock, Grimes - synthpop).

Very reasonable. i don't need to be "in love" with Annie.