youtube.com/watch?v=nUd6XF_8fGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My Dad is a better guitarist than most professionals

no

Kate Bush

lmao

my dad's a drummer in a jam band with his friends but that's about it
dude's got a phd, he's pretty great

Great uncle played drums for a ton of people including Bob Dylan and Bette Midler, also played on Broadway and did the drums for Tommy. His son plays percussion in a folk rock band called the Wood Brothers.

My uncle plays guitar in Arcade Fire

my great-uncle was in hawkwind

My dad was in the Beatles

Julian, is that you?

My sister. She plays the piano and drums. She used to play saxophone and knows a lot of theory.

My mom studied to become a music teacher but ended up just being a regular teacher. She played music all throughout her childhood but gave up on it when it became hard in college. Kind of too bad, but she kept all her instruments.

I feel the same about my mother. She played piano and flute back in the day and sort of just stopped. She's still good at piano.

She mostly works on quilts these days

Same thing happened to my ma. I take after her love of music though

my dad plays bass and he and my brother are hiphop/dancehall/pop/rnb producers.
tryna follow in they footsteps.

Dad plays guitar a lot and he always supports me playing even though its clear to anyone that I don't understand rhythm and I'm pretty fucked when it comes to understanding different tones.

How do you not understand Rhythm and melody?

My cousin's husband was in an awful death metal band

hahahaha what the fuck is that pic

it's a dude as a hot dog and he's wearing a dog nose haha

lmfao

Nigga that's Harrison forf.

What did he play?

>Inb4 its Lemmy

My uncle. He made this years ago and is currently writing an album in New York. Whenever I visited him in Paris we would often jam, hope something I wrote may make the album

youtube.com/watch?v=nUd6XF_8fGI

clue: guitar

idk dude
even when I spend a week sitting down and learning chord changes and songs it all comes out the same somehow no matter what song I try to play

lol ok

My uncle plays guitar with his friends or something but I only see him like once a year maybe so I haven't talked to home about it

my dad was in a band called kid bastard and the strap on dicks

he was kid bastard

My old high school friend's dad played guitar on a Korn album.

we're all related to Lemmy somehow

My cousin and I play guitar, and one of my second cousins was in Vanilla Fudge, supposedly.