Grimes, Skrillex, Twentyone Pilots, Panic at the Disco (doing a Bohemian Rhapsody cover)...

Grimes, Skrillex, Twentyone Pilots, Panic at the Disco (doing a Bohemian Rhapsody cover)...literally Meme: The Soundtrack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo
theplaylist.net/music-suicide-squad-kanye-west-rolling-stone-black-sabbath-20160803/
youtube.com/watch?v=EC502OPdikA
youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well, it is the soundtrack for Meme: The Movie, so what do you xpect?

Everything about this movie is just awful.

i usually hate on twenty one pilots but heathens is a pretty good song actually

Thank you.

>Panic at the Disco
>covering Bohemian Rhapsody
>it isn't even the worst track on the album

yea, nothing can be worse than midevil warfare

This board is 18+

panic at the disco have some good tracks 2bh

shit movie and song though

heard the 21 pilots song at work today, asked who it was

thisss pretty odd is a msaterpiece

I actually agree

Now Grimes, Skrillex, Twentyone Pilots, and Panic at the Disco doing a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody TOGETHER... That could be interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

The Rick Ross x Skrillex song actually bumps

Skrillex is better at making Hip Hop beats than instrumentals for his perspective genre

youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo Only good song from the soundtrack, and probably the only good song Kehlani's ever made

theplaylist.net/music-suicide-squad-kanye-west-rolling-stone-black-sabbath-20160803/

>Full list of music used in “Suicide Squad”

>“House Of The Rising Sun” — The Animals
“>You Don’t Own Me” — Lesley Gore
>“Sympathy For The Devil”— The Rolling Stones
>“Standing In The Rain” — Action Bronson, Mark Ronson and Dan Auerbach
>“Super Freak”— Rick James
>“Purple Lamborghini” — Skrillex and Rick Ross
>“Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” — AC/DC
>“Slippin’ Into Darkness” — War
>“Fortunate Son”— Creedence Clearwater Revival
>“Black Skinhead”— Kanye West
>“Gangsta” — Kehlani
>“Over Here” — Rae Sremmurd feat. Bobo Swae
>“Know Better” — Kevin Gates
>“Paranoid” — Black Sabbath
>“Seven Nation Army” — The White Stripes
>“Without Me”—Eminem
>“Spirit In The Sky” — Norman Greenbaum
>“Come Baby Come”— K7
>“I’d Rather Go Blind” — Etta James
>“Symphony No. 3, Op. 36 “Symphony of Sorrowful Songs”: III. Lento – Cantabile semplice” — Henryk Górecki
>“Bohemian Rhapsody” — Queen
>“Heathens” — twenty one pilots
>“Sucker For Pain” — Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons with Logic and Ty Dolla $ign (Feat. X
Ambassadors)

Did an 11 year old put this together with his buddies over Xbox Live?

>Skrillex is better at making Hip Hop beats than instrumentals for his perspective genre
Agreed. I love that track he did for Ferg.

yeah, his newer stuff kind of sounds money storish in a way

A lot of their stuff is pretty fun. Especially Pretty Odd and Death of a Bachelor.

First time listening to twenty one pilots when a friend mentioned that's who the artist was when the song played.

Are all their songs as bland as heathen?

Yeah its rare that a 21p song has more artistic value than a grimes song

Vessel is their best album in my opinion. I didn't mind "Heathens," but I know they can do better. As a general rule, soundtrack songs tend to be bland

Kill yourself my man

>As a general rule, soundtrack songs tend to be bland
How do you explain Prince's Batman soundtrack then?

yes

C'mon guys.... Medieval Warfare was fine.
Be nice to Grimes

It wasn't what I expected, but she wanted to release something that weird intentionally.
I hope she releases somethin' new soon, to "compensate" it, an EP... anything...

>“House Of The Rising Sun” — The Animals
oh fuck off

what a fucking trainwreck, there's literally no sense of theme to the soundtrack.

Fuck grimes. Why is she even famous? Aside from having absolutely no talent whatsoever, she's ugly as fuck and sounds like she's trying to be japanese. Only weeb faggots listen to her while jacking off to her stupid fucking music. I cant wait till this stupid bitch as a meme dies soon because it's so fucking annoying. Jesus Christ.

My 14 year old sister has a Grimes poster, if that's any more of an indicator of how she's famous.

memes are a theme

Grimes deserves her fame. Also, the meme will never die because Grimes albums just keep getting better and eventually she will release the best album of this decade (or century).

i detest 21 pilots but heathens is ok

did she also have MLP posters?

>Be nice to Grimes
Fuck off you waifu loving shit.
Ha ha, sure thing buddy.

I would kill myself if this happened without even listening first
I can't live in a world like that

lmao

Lotta "quirky" high school kids are gonna love that movie.

>watch Suicide Squad
>it ain't me plays.

Jesus Christ. This whole list is fucking poppycock -- and someone got paid for this, and good money too.

>>it ain't me plays.
I forgot, is this a meme?

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Holy shit this is awful.

this movie was made in mind for juggalos im surprised that icp werent on it

why is bohemian rhapsody and house of the rising sun in every fucking shitty movie now? i really like those songs (or used to)

Apparently the film was edited by a studio that edits film trailers.

Hence the abundance of non-thematic pop music.

Looks like a setlist for a middle school dance.

> the only good song Kehlani's ever made
i can't even fathom having this opinion unless you've literally only listened to like three kehlani songs

SO TRUE ... !!!
lol

Absolutely shitty movie and even worse soundtrack

i like you

>watch soo side skwad
>it ain't me starts playing

That Rick Ross track dings tho

>have mild disassociation and cognitive dissonance
>it ain't me starts playing

>load up Meme Squad's Soundtrack on Spotify
>It Ain't Me is unironically in the soundtrack

the memes have to fucking stop

grimeth is the only one worth listening here

>the worst song on a shitty sountrack
>"the only one worth listening here"

Sure.

Indeed.

>watching the movie
>it ain't me actually starts playing

We had a game in the cinema with my mates. We had to guess wich meme song will be played next.

Purple Lamborghini banger of the year 2016.

You are just... wrong.

Ok kid

I've seen Radiohead - Creep (piano cover) somewhere in the OST, but it wasn't in the movie. The fuck?

This

Pretty Odd and their new album are great.

Is there any other reason for them to shove all that incoherent music into the move other than trying to be Guardians of the Galaxy?

21 Pilots fans are the only people that think Suicide Squad was an awesome movie. What a coincidence.

Millennial movie with millennial soundtrack.

I guess no one's gonna talk about how Lil Wayne's verse on here was surprisingly good considering his recent output

youtube.com/watch?v=EC502OPdikA

what about the unofficial Masketta Man song?

youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs

Between Suicide Squad and Ghostbusters, I kinda like how soundtrack albums are becoming something talked about again (not counting musicals like Frozen or old songs like GotG). The albums aren't good but maybe a soundtrack as great as Batman Forever may come around.

Their music itself is not complete shit, their lyrics are. They make some average pop tunes with really bad emo lyrics.

good

I don't remember hearing half of these songs in the movie. Must've been too focused on the clunky story progression and cheap plot devices.

Did you not watch Inherent Vice m8?

heathens has a very good vibe in it, hasn't it?

I heard a rumor they let the guys who did the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer do last minute editing to the film.

Probably why it's such a clusterfuck. Hearing a bunch of defener's greatest hits was bad enough. but seeing the songs actively clash with the tone of certain scenes they were featured in was even worse.

BvS is incoherent
SS is incompetent

Seconded

>Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons with Logic and Ty Dolla $ign (Feat. X Ambassadors) (Feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry Series) (Brought to you by Mountain Dew and Doritos)

I saw the movie in the theater, it was really fucking bad. Like, BAD bad, not even "fun popcorn flick", no, it was just irritating and boring and cringey. Jared Leto's Joker is the definition of over-acting.

Most people didn't even watch that movie.

>Gorecki
what

I want this to happen actually

that doesn't look bad

>It ain't me starts plaiyng

Fucking hell.

I mean, there's some great and semi-appropriate songs on there, but what a clusterfuck, "We've got a studio budget" trainwreck of songs.

no he's not. Medieval Warfare is one of the worst things i have ever heard.

Man, I would fucking filter "Grimes" if it wouldn't automatically hide half the fucking board because of you faggots.

>Watches Guardians of the Galaxy once

t. fagtano

Medieval Warfare is so fucking agressive.
I lift to this song right now.