Concert thread

What shows have you recently gone to, Sup Forums? Which ones do you have coming up?

For me-
Weaves
Chino Amobi, Dedekind Cut
G.L.O.S.S.
Death Valley Girls, The Abigails, LA Witch(going so I can sneak in to Young Thug)
Teen Suicide, Elvis Depressedly
The Sonics
Todd Rundgren
Digable Planets, Camp Lo
The Body, Full of Hell
Jurassic Shark
Herbie Hancock/Wayne Shorter/Santana
Boris
FYF 2016
Jerry Paper
Tortoise
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Swans
Death Grips
Guerilla Toss
P-Funk/FlyLo/Thundercat/Gaslamp Killer/Shabazz Palaces
Kraftwerk
AnCo
Julianna Barwick, Elysia Crampton
DJ Shadow
Shonen Knife
Tobacco
RJD2
Brian Wilson
Danny Brown
Kikagaku Moyo
Ghost
Kero Kero Bonito
Tricky
Hinds
Of Montreal
La Femme
Kanye
Machinedrum
Primal Scream
PWR BTTM
Om
Kid Koala
Pere Ubu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10958782
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Body, Full of Hell
only thing on my radar

None

The memes write themselves in your country

Sled Island in June which was pretty awesome. Going to Pop Montreal in September and seeing Preoccupations in October

Just saw Radiohead two weeks ago and Paul McCartney tonight. Seeing Brian Wilson in two weeks.

Saw Boris recently. Going to see Cough this saturday.

also planning on this

But you're gonna see Thugger at FYF too, right?

None recent.

Looking forward to Warpaint and IAMX.

Haven't seen anyone recently cause money's been a bit tight, next planned gig is Merzbow, Thurston Moore, Mats Gustaffson and Balazs Pandi towards the end of September. Was gonna go see Death Grips in October cause they're performing on my birthday but I wasn't able to get tickets.

Should I see Mac DeMarco or Beach House?

strawpoll.me/10958782

Seeing diiv and the wytches in September

Tough decision, I've seen Mac demarco and its the best gig I have been to he gets the crowd so livley I couldn't imagine it being that crazy until I was there

Bongripper

Seeing Parquet Courts this month, they're alright

Recently saw: Massive Attack, Tim Hecker, Young Thug, Music for 18 Musicians, and Vince Staples.

Going to see: GY!BE, Swans, Wilco, Savages, Fennesz, Canto Ostinato, Schoolboy Q.

Beach House. They always sell out so quick but I might be biased because Ive seen Mac at every FYF I've been too. He's a lot of fun, but I personally like Beach House's music more, better music do drugs to.

all depends on what time he's playing, but I really want to.

how was Radiohead? I had friends who went to both of their LA dates.
I missed Brian Wilson at the Hollywood Bowl, so I'm going to see him in Sacramento in October
That should be a good show
seen both of them, I'd say Mac, however tbf I saw Beach House in 2010 at the Hollywood Bowl opening for Vampire Weekend, so their live show is probably different than it was back then.
DIIV are great live
Damn, how was Music for 18 Musicians?
Savages are really good live

I'm missing the Observatory show because he's at FYF as well. I really hope he doesn't conflict with something else I need to see.

Saw Nothing a couple weeks ago. That was a pretty great show. Seeing Boris this week, too.

[spoiler]Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis[/spoiler] My girlfriend dragged me along, was pretty fun to be honest though, they have some cool songs

They announced that Sunday will be FJM > Grace Jones > LCD Soundsystem to finish off the main stage, and that sounds damn near perfect for me.
Can't really believe that they're chargine 45 after fees for somebody who has played SoCal almost 10 times since last fall. My plan, if I end up going, is to buy an $8 ticket for the constellation room show, which starts an hour before, and hopefully sneak into the main room.

I'm seeing Boris the day before FYF, can't wait.
Missed them a few years back when they did the Flood anniversary tour, as well as FYF 2014 and their SoCal show earlier this year

going to riot fest to see death cab and death grips in september

also saw smash mouth live

that's it

Pretty obvious finale to the fest but that's still gonna be great.
And yeah, it's super easy to get into the other rooms at the Observatory. Have fun, senpai.

Fyf is gonna be fucking sick, I'm hyped

you´ve never heard of most of the shit i go to but the biggest gigs i was this year were pegboard nerds, skazi and toto live

and like the next thing i got booked is mainstream pop artists, one deep house/techno DJ night and punk/rock bands.. actually punk is comfy coz you can just get in the audience without normies coming to ask you where they can buy drugs or get a lighter all the fucking time

I hate you

so? you´re a fucking pathetic loser who should get stabbed nobody cares what you think

nothing planned, but i witnessed GY!BE live three times.

kaytranada next month

both of these artists put on amazing shows

saw teen suicide last week

also saw protomartyr and CSH in july

seeing parquet courts this sat

seeing built to spill in sept and viet cong in oct