Why does everyone get so fucking mad about about using factory daw samples or sample pack presets...

Why does everyone get so fucking mad about about using factory daw samples or sample pack presets. Whats wrong with just adjusting them to your liking?

Because listening to a song and recognizing presets is lame. It was like back in the day when people would use Garageband drums.

It boils down to sounding lazy.

there´s more producers than demand so the customers are these fucking narcistic pieces of shit now who got every album ever to choose from and overthink entertainment as if you´d have to do anything else than to dance and get high

i bet normies arent shitty but geeks are becoming shitty real fast

here´s a thought, guitar always has a factory sound, that same fucking tone you never complain about that, or how piano is just one button with high and low pitch variables.
Just torrent a samplepack to shut the faggots up or something

come on 1 to 25!

roll

rolling

roll

this
just tell them to fuck off

Rooolin

give me the dubs baby

roll

Roll

Noided

rolling for the old man dubs

fucking kek, I had used another picture of those girls for a bad paint of my band

checked

But in the grand scheme of things, only a small percentage of people who hear your song will know the sounds intimately enough to know whether they're a preset or not.

>guitar always has a factory sound, that same fucking tone

Have you ever held a guitar?

There are like knobs and pedals and shit

Go ahead and use basic DAW sounds.

Nobody is going to listen to your shit anyway if you can't advance past that, so no harm done.

rollin

>guitars have the same sound
but that's wrong you EDMtard

>get guitar, microphone, amp
>place mic in front of speaker cone
>record real guitar

>guitar always has a factory sound
>Sup Forums

roll

roll

rolls

come on 26- 49

aww fuck

reroll

roland

roll

roll

wew

c'mon redhead....

roll

rollmao

roll

rollerino

rolling for some dubs
nice
very nice

roll

fine i'll roll jeez

witnessed

Gimme the shorty

Noice
Now gimme the goddamn shorty

the old man looks friendly

Piper Fawn get

26-49 baby. Barring that, I'll take hips on the right.

Dubs get

A big appeal of electronic music is interesting sounds and timbres, you must have a very 1 dimensional perception of music

rolleroni

asks for dubs

gets trips

1-25 get

Non musicians attempt audio production discussion.

75-98 (Cikita / Chikita / Magdalene /Marketa Pechova) is a mild obsession for me. It's really embarrassing and depraved, but it's been like a solid five years that I've masturbated to pictures of her. Really weird how I'll probably never know her as more than that.

r

come on 26-49
rollin!

Every sound you use is made by someone else. Don't you dare lie to my face and say you make every single sound effect yourself. I guarantee that even if you do it probably sounds similar to another preset sound thats probably better

roll

Why would you want to?
Seems lazy and uninspired

not everyone does:

the ends justify the means.
however, don't let that be an excuse, you are definitely making the job harder. you have to either have a fucking awesome song, or be very good at adjusting them to your liking.

roll

Like how I could tell in Given to the Rising that Neurosis used some MASSIVE brand synths.

roll

>record my own drums, guitars, bass, vocals, etc
>use factory DAW EQ/compression/reverb presets
Is this OK?

Pedals and knobs are effects, you can put effects on DAW and presets too. His point remains valid.

>volume is an effect
lol

Do whatever the fuck you want man, if it sounds good it is good

rill

26-49

>factory DAW EQ/compression/reverb presets
this exists?

Um yeah?

Roll

The four bitches are ugly, rolling for dubs

I'll take any of them
>tfw no gf

It's a good thing I never shelled out for MASSIVE, that would ruin my favorite Neurosis album tbqh

rolling

>his guitar only has one knob
Wew lad I don't even think they make guitars like that, everyone I've ever played has itleast a tone and volume knob, even the bottom of the barrel starter guitars like squires.

>rolling for anything but 1-25
>liking fake tits

old man I want your dic

Agreed. Hip-Hop is fucking drowning is this shit. And on a mainstream level too. Funny thing is, at one point it was about having unique drums...samples...sounds....songs....

>factory daw samples
a lot of people do care about shit like this, but I don't, i guess i'm different like that haha

>sample pack presets
what does this mean?

roll

role

rolling~

yikes

roll