What songs best describe the trans experience?

What songs best describe the trans experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
youtube.com/watch?v=FehDvM6NCzw
youtube.com/watch?v=8yWzAAj6nLg
youtube.com/watch?v=CbUMqNBO-W8
yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CxYDoA51KdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's a Sup Forums baits people everyday to subliminally indoctrinate hatred within young white males and have them join their horde through false flags and cherrypicking episode

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

Huh, that's actually a good analogy.

>her

who are you quoting? nobody but you use the word her you fucking faggot

Yes I remember when I had to have surgery and take a bunch of hormone pills to become an adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=FehDvM6NCzw

Most trans albums are making social/political statements.

This is just a genuine narrative involving a couple and the obstacle happens to involve one of them coming out. Its very raw and real lyrically without pushing any sort of agenda. It also pegs some feelings that are pretty difficult to explain, in relationship to being trans.

Most importantly though, this album covers the guilt some feel when their partners do come out and they no longer want to be with them. Its a shitty situation for everyone involved really if it turns out that way.

Trans people are mentally ill and all deserve treatment or death

Why would they ever deserve death purely based on the fact that they're mentally ill?

Psychological treatment I can understand but what?

well when you have a dick and i have a dick and i fuck you that's pretty gay

>Post-transition people are suddenly the gender they want to be
I am still amazed how this is now accepted.

What's wrong with that? People have their preferences. If someone doesn't want to date someone because they have a penis, that's their business. It's called sexual orientation. The only dick I want to play with is my own.

you stupid bigot white male its 2016 how can you not find this transQUEEN stunning and beautiful

We need some bullshit social movement to rally around so up plebs don't care about politics
It's no coincidence that this trans shit is being pushed by the government-controlled media

the best electronic album of 2016 was made by a transgender
youtube.com/watch?v=8yWzAAj6nLg

No, it isn't.

Gender does not equal sex. I don't think trans-ients are ever biologically the sex they wish to be, but gender is just an invisible nonexistent societal concept, like social status or sexuality

I believe Stirner would call it a "spook"

fucking faggot degenerates, you will never be accepted you disgusting human beings

>2016
>still basing sexual attraction off of genitalia

Epic simply epic
If you saw a passing beautiful transwoman walking down the street you'd all want to fuck her none the wiser. We live in a post-genital world.

>taking stirner seriously
stop posting pls marx shitted on him

Death for trying to get people to accept their illness

A better analogy is let's say you have a dog and you dress it in human clothes and give it a mask that looks like a human face. The owner dresses it that way because the dog identifies as a human. He treats the dog like a human. He asks a man if he would like to marry the dog. The man says "No, it's a dog". Then the owner of the dog says "Actually, she's a human being. She identifies that way. You're deadspeciesing her right now. You should be ashamed"

youtube.com/watch?v=CbUMqNBO-W8

>death for an opinion

lolok

>gender is just an invisible nonexistent societal concept
Holy kek
Gender correlates 99.9% of the time to sex
Stop deluding yourself

Yes nothing says redpilled non-degenerate like a fat manbaby who masturbates to anime and calls their dad a cuck because they have to take out the trash

If that is the case I want to see some proof that the human mind is organized in that way. Not all cognitive concepts once can think of are true, you know.
And btw what is gender if it's not sex? I don't think I have any gendered personality traits.

I think if ur an atheist you really shouldnt have any qualms with Trans people. The only real argument I can see against them is the whole "God's Intention" Thing.

but they aren't. its mostly the media and straight people doing this

I have trans friends who go out of their way to avoid people. the media and people like OP make it worse on them. because the reactionaries like Sup Forums will attack them more

if i got in bed with her and saw a penis i'd call it off right then and there m8

If that's what it takes to keep society functioning normally.
We all want pedophiles to die for their danger to society, right? Same thing.

>objectivity

nice spook friendo

I think you misunderstand what an analogy is.

I'm an atheist and I'm against it and homosexuality because it's fucking disgusting

Why is it we've seen a massive uptick in transgender people and gender dysmorphia in the past few years when these ideas have been gaining more and more attention and mainstream exposure? Where were all the transgenders and genderfluids 10-20-30 years ago?

>somebody mutilating their genitals and calling themselves a girl is equivalent to a child rapist

hi Sup Forums

kek

most people accept their illness though
if you don't want to, it's fine, nothing will actually happen but people looking down on you, but there is no repercussions of any importance
just treat trans people with respect like you would any other person, no need to actually accept anything, your opinion is your opinion

nice prejudging you fucking disgusting retard, you can throw this at everyone and call it an argument, but im not gonna tell you my life story im just gonna say im LITERALLY none of these things, how does it feel being wrong you mentally ill disgusting piece of shame human being, i hope you fucking kill yourself because it will eventually happen anyway

What.
I mean, I think these people deserve the same respect as all other human beings, but the problem I see is that some of them tend to think of some very dubious beliefs as integral to their personality. People don't need to agree all the time.
It's not like their doing something wrong ethically, I just think they have false beliefs. And I don't see what this has to do with religion at all.

While I won't deny there are some tumblr fucks who use it for attention increased mainstream exposure to the issue makes people more tolerant/open towards it. 10-20 years ago they'd have been bullied/taunted mercilessly and it'd be a lot harder to receive things like hormone replacement.

This. only good trans music suggestion because it's powerful for anyone in any walk of life

as a conservative this is among my favorite records of all time because i can separate music from politics since i dont have autism

Le BASED MILO btfos the cucks really makes u think ARE YOU KIDDING ME can't stump the trump MEME MAGIC PRAISE KEK

they were either killing themselves or living with massive depression because they were scared of society killing them

gay marriage wasn't even legal until super recently lol

Transgenderism is caused by mental illness and depression.
I mean, think about it. Chis-chan and Kevin are both "girls" now.
99% of the time transgenders are fucked in the head and need mental help, not gender reassignment

[+1]

EDIT: My inbox is flooded! The narwhal bacons at midnight :3

"We're all gonna die alone and unloved" by 'some bloke down the pub'

Try a legitimate response next time instead of bashing your keyboard

lol wtf

oh youre really mentally ill, im sorry for bothering

it's a fad dude
confused kids who don't quite understand who they are or their place in the world are told they can be boys or girls or whatever they want to be and get attention/praise for it. they can go to a doctor at age 10 and get HRT. these kids are young and are making huge life altering decisions that they very well may regret in a few years time. i personally don't have a problem with transgender people but i think it's harmful to expose this kind of stuff to young children and give them the wrong idea.

absolutely based.

yeah those are a bunch of buzzwords nice dude you've visited Sup Forums before and use google that's cool man

*raises paw*

This

>implying transitioning doesnt involve years of psychiatric evaluations

yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm
>More than 30% of LGBTQ youth report at least one suicide attempt within the last year*
>More than 50% of Transgender youth will have had at least one suicide attempt by their 20th birthday.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxYDoA51KdI

Drake

>I won't fuck her, she used to have a dick, and still looks very much like a man, I'm not gay"
Analogy that.

>they can go to a doctor at age 10 and get HRT
That was like one kid and that was because the parents signed off on it. Most parents would be more hesitant.

Good

1. The rhetoric you guys spew surrounding trans people is ridiculously misinformed

2. Who the fuck cares what someone else consents to have done to their own body

3. These threads are fucking boring and devolve into the exact same petty slapfights every time. Share some relevant music or gtfo.

Yes because "kill yourself degenerate faggot" is an argument

correct

Saying trans and gay people have disgusting lifestyles isn't the same thing as saying "omg kys faggot piece of shit"

Check out Spook School.

It's widely considered to be a mental illness, it's defined to be one by the international medical association. Gender reassignment is just help for them to find a place in society or some shit. Transgender people can go to mental health institutions and get help, at least in every non-third-world country.

Chiptune, because only people who are mentally damaged likes it, just like being with trans people.

Go back to tumblr you fucking bitch
We need to keep people in line with what is socially acceptable, and we usually do. Like, would you say that you're not allowed to judge Michael Jackson for his plastic surgery and becoming white?
People can't do anything to their own body. This shit has to end. Nobody would take me seriously if I wanted to cut off my arm or my nose, why are people allowed to cut off their dicks?
And, ultimately, surgery hurts it's patients. Their bodies start falling apart and the hormones fuck their minds up. Better they live with the mental pain than slowly disintegrating and having to painstakingly take care of their unnaturally deformed bodies.

yikes

maybe we should wait for better technology/surgery options that can make people do a better job of passing?

for every attractive trap that makes you a double take you have 10 guys in dresses with square jaw and stubble calling themselves beautiful women. nobody's falling for that and that's the image most people have of trans people unfortunately

People can do whatever they want with their bodies though. Just start modifying that shit nobody will stop you. If you think society actually widely accepts trans people you are wrong.

The amount of surgery needed to make a high testosterone manly looking male into a passable woman would be extraordinarily expensive but pretty sure you can do it right now.

>we need to keep people in line

More like a few thousand

The media at least wants society to widely accept trans people and it's a frighteningly common thing.

The question is, why does the media and the powers that be want trans people to be accepted so bad? Hmmmm

>We all want pedophiles to die for their danger to society, right?
nope actually i'm pro pedo

Why do we need to keep people in line with what's 'socially acceptable'? Socially unacceptable doesn't necessarily equal unethical. I don't give a shit what michael jackson did to his body, it's his choice. Anyway, surgery is tough for sure, but you heal from surgery, and it is designed to improve the mental health of the patients in the long term.

to emasculate le white man right?

Makes sense because being a white man is so degrading nowadays

wut?
>implying electrolysis isnt a thing

is the alt right like solely focused on identity politics? Like is yr political identity just about being against other peoples actual identities, cuz if what someone else is doin in their time is yr biggest concern u need to get a hobby or something

cheeky

Think about why media crowbarred in so many positive gay characters

>Muh hidden jew agenda!
>frightenly common
Lots of media just promotes tolerance in general, towards other races, towards women, towards retarded people and lately towards lgbt people. Where is the big deal?

just removing stubble isn't going to change your facial structure dude

No, you're not understanding me.
We SHOULD NOT be performing surgery to people with gender dysmorphia because they have a mental illness. We should not be unnaturally modifying their bodies in a way that will painfully malfunction and kill them later in life and try to fix the root of the cause. And if it weren't for this trans acceptance shit we could get trans people out of their depression of whatever and never even give them the option of transitioning.

what is a "false belief"? which beliefs of transgenders do you consider to be false and by what metric or foundation? honest question here.

also
>thread being pruned any second

Exactly. I don't support it, I have my own opinion on the matter, I'll offer my opinion and I expect people to disagree with it. Still, at the end of the day I'm not going to tell people what they can and can't do or stop them from making their own choices. If they feel like they're a woman, fine, they can live that way. If it makes them happier, I'm all for it. I might not agree with it and may try to get you to reconsider, but I'm not going to go out of my way to stop you if you're convinced because at the end of the day it's not my business or decision what you do.

This is the issue
Acceptence of other races and women, who are natural and just like everyone else != accepting people who are deluded into thinking they're some other gender and literally modify their own bodies extensively to achieve that dream.

What if I was convinced that I was a fish so I wanted to cut my ears off? Would that be accepted? Would any reasonable doctor try to figure out some way to make it work?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on animal collective?

Sung Tongs and Spirit They've Gone are their best
MPP and Strawberry Jam are alright but entry-level tumblr girl friendly

>painfully malfunction and kill them later in life
Dude, where do you get this from?

>we could get trans people out of their depression
But it's easier to modify the body than it is to modify the brain. What 'cure' would you propose for trans people?

Listen to this guy. It's not a big deal, it's not gonna fuck up the fabric of your society, just chill out.

They suck ass

>Sup Forums pissbaby missed nap time

>woaaah he doesnt accept trans he must be POL

just shut the fuck up

>This is the Animal Collective audience

>Dude, where do you get this from?
Basic logic. This shit is disgusting. A natural vagina != a hole cut by some kike doctor. Trans people have to have routine, unnatural maintenance of their bodies to keep alive. That's just not right.
>But it's easier to modify the body than it is to modify the brain. What 'cure' would you propose for trans people?
Mental help, we need the best psychiatrists working on it and trans people need to themselves accept that they have an issue and are depressed. They need to accept that they aren't the other gender, their minds are just fucked up.
If that doesn't work, social ostracization usually works well in eliminating them.

>It's a "trannies are bad, but let's pretend homos aren't worse" episode