Is the U2 hating just a meme?

This is good. I thought it was going to be crappy soft rock bullshit.
Wtf /nu/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjTI5qjm0Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=6YaGR8ZX9Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's their only good album. also the only good songs are the first 3-4.

U2 suck dick faggot
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Terrible fucking opinion
Go run a lap

achtung baby is legit one of the greatest albums ever made

No

I don't know how you couldn't like the lovable lads from Liverpool.

It is soft rock bullshit

but it's good soft rock bullshit

Yes, hating U2 is a normie meme. They're so "overrated" they crossed over and became underrated again. Achtung Baby is their best album, but almost all of their albums are good. Even No Line on the Horizon has a few fantastic songs

It's impossible not to love such lovable scamps as Bonobos and Thedge

>The Unforgettable Fire
>Achtung Baby
>not good

Gain knowledge.

u2 didn't get gay until 2000ish
they were seen as a good band before that

wtf no no no

Whats you favorite track or lyric from AB. Its hard for me to really nail down but I'd say my favorite is this one. Great lyrics and music.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjTI5qjm0Yw

Yeah, the only people who spam hate for U2 only know Vertigo and make fun of it because of that South Park episode.

U2 are the perfect example of a good band that became shit though.

As far a "experimental" U2 goes. I think this was their best. And unknown by lots of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YaGR8ZX9Zo

they started out pretty legit and then crapped out. Boy and The Joshua Tree are insanely good albums, but their post-Achtung Baby output shadows them.

U2 sure is gay.

What have you listened to of theirs?

Yup

Honestly Pop is their only outright bad album. Zooropa is really underrated and anyone that digs Achtung Baby should check it out.

What sucks is that he reaction to Pop was so bad they pretty much stopped with altering their sound, so everything post-2000 is them trying to recapture The Joshua Tree. Not that it's all bad because their last 4 albums have all had at least a handful of great tracks. No Line is probably the worst cause of Get On Your Boots and Stand Up Comedy. I don't know what they were thinking when they wrote those.

Don't forget Adam Claytwothousandpounds and Larry Mullen Sr.'s Son.