youtube.com/watch?v=sxaMuCuFdyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wine bars
am i being memed?

>Art Music
>Why don't you listen to classical
Wat

all us are until we die

This is a particularly uninformed graphic.

s

How is Helikopter-Streichquartett musique concrete?
I mean, it's clearly not, it's performed live without the use of pre-recorded sounds.

>musique concrete
>strong rhythmic drive

Can we not post Ame images? She was a literal fascist, homophobe and a hypocrite that has done Sup Forums a great service by leaving. Her 'infographics' exist only to provoke flame wars.

Something makes me think that Plato wouldn't have considered Mozart's music correct by the rules of Hellenic music.
I assume it's referring to Helikopter-Streichquartett, as the only piece of music that I'm aware of that involves the use of helicopters. It's not musique concrete, but the piece does have a strong rhythmic drive.

This
All pop forms are dance
If you can't dance to a pop song then it's a shit pop song

You can dance to anything.

yo that graphic is stupid as fuck

>camus as pop-lit
lol'd

what's this? an image for ants?

dance to this senpai, i want a vid

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yk7h8VPQ78

>newfriends getting BTFO by based Ame
she/he can't keep getting away with it!

I don't have a camera.
you didn't even pick a piece that is particularly hard to dance to.
I can offer this video of someone dancing to a Bach cello prelude, it's not so far from the sonata if you squint a little: youtube.com/watch?v=sxaMuCuFdyo that should at least prove it's possible to dance to music of a similar sound.

>Bach
Very poor example, should've done something without a time signature. Ballet dancers dance to Bach all the time.

Fact is, nobody has produced better info graphics than Ame yet. Hampus is only a close second.

Ballet dancers dance to contemporary ballets without time signatures all the time.
That's a controversial opinion, Ame and Hamps were polar opposites and hated each other with a passion. I'm glad both are dead to be honest.

>Ballet dancers dance to contemporary ballets without time signatures all the time.
But at least it's harder to dance to than fucking Bach. Half of his music is literally dance music transformed for concert anyway.

Oh yeah senpai, I don't disagree with you there.

>homophobe
Ame was trans*

Nice bait senpai

I'm aware, but she was homophobic too.
I always thought it was extremely hypocritical that she was a trans woman, yet was a fascist - fascists being a group of people who would have largely seen her as a degenerate homosexual man with mutilated genitals who ought to be sent to a death camp.
I have literally never come across a more dispensable person than her on here, but I suppose it's cathartic to imagine the deeply complex web of mental health problems she had that lead her to this rather bizarre position of being simultaneously fascist, trans, and homophobic.

*Despisable, not dispensable. autocorrect be fucking with me.

Since we're posting Ame images does anyone have the one with the Schopenhauer quote?

wew lad

I swear to god that I wrote that pasta in OP's infographic. I'm shocked that it made such a lasting impression, I'm proud. I wrote it somewhere around 2012/2013.

I'm still like 90% sure this whole chart was just made for the existentialism joke.

Which one? Pleb music, patrician music, or both?

Both. It was all part of the same pasta, and it was longer. But the person who made the infographic made some cuts.

I wrote several pastas of the same caliber, I think I have them somewhere in an old notebook. I was jesting, of course. In reality I listen to both "popular" and "art" music, if anyone cares.

This exact pic is what caused 90% of this board to misuse the term "art music". Fuck you, Ame.

(you)

gfgddgfgdfdf

Oh

>ame image
yeah you're being memed