Name an artist in the 2010s more innovative than James Ferraro

Name an artist in the 2010s more innovative than James Ferraro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ah7jZeMas70
youtube.com/watch?v=MySav-wNA0w
youtube.com/watch?v=dN0czUMRMU8
youtube.com/watch?v=eLBD1yHepGw
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlJveN9Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death Grips

Bones

>run of the mill hip hop
>innovative

KEK

this

>>run of the mill hip hop

yeah there are so many hip-hop albums that sound like Niggas On The Moon

tho I enjoy ferraro moar atm

Looks like the one dude spamming Ferraro on Sup Forums finally got out of prison. Congrats on your release.

Hey man dont post pics of me on here

>Ferraro
>Babyfather/Dean Blunt
M A R C E L - C O R E

hey james, LOVIN' the new joint
STARBUCKS!

>select all images with coffee
lol dude

Oh yeah cause DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne sound like Bottomless Pit and Money Store

BP and TMS are pretty basic industrial hip-hop with occasional moments of brilliance.

their other albums however, are masterpieces

Oh-Pee-En

youtu.be/ah7jZeMas70

Whoever made this.

FUCKING
THIS

oneohtrix

Young Thug

Sicko Mobb - one of the true innovators of our time.

>Ironic meme music
>innovative

???? james Ferraro is modern classical

>camwhoring is innovative

Jims ferreri betterdohgh

>Death Grips
>More innovative than Papa Ferraro

you're fucking insane and obviously have never listened to Ferraro lol.

This is about the only other correct answer. Kaoss Edge, R+7, Garden of Delete, are all some of the most innovative music I've heard in recent years.

>Kaoss Edge - Looking Glass
youtube.com/watch?v=MySav-wNA0w

Its like a combo of IDM, Metal, MF Doom and some weird new-wave and synth based music. Like, with Garden of Delete Lopatin seems to take conventional EDM and Metal instrumentation and use them in the most unconventional ways, which creates some pretty cool moments like on Sticky Drama from GoD, he uses what would normally be a Hardstyle Bass in a completely unconvetional way for a hard style bass to be used. It sweeps up a note in quarter and half note successions.

But yeah, I'm not like the most knowledgeable of music and would be totally interested in hearing anyone's retorts to OPN being the most innovative of the 2010's.

dean blunt n sun kil moon bb

Dean Blunts last couple releases have left me pretty uninterested, and sun kil moon I don't think I've ever looked into. I suppose now is as good a time as any.

tell me what other albums sound like black metal and redeemer

I wasn't denying his creativity or innovation. I like Redeemer, Black Metal I couldn't really get into. I was referring to the most recent Hype Williams release and his Babyfather release when I said I was pretty uninterested.

I can't really think of anything that sounds like Redeemer or Black Metal, but the same could be said for R+7 or Garden of Delete and Kaoss Edge. R+7 has even spawned imitators in a way I feel. People constantly say Ferraro's Human Story 3 sounds like a rip off of R+7. I don't really hear it throughout the album but I can hear it on the first track, and even then it isn't necessarily a rip off as much as it is a similar sense of atmosphere due to the instrumentation.

yeah those aren't db *releases* and I agree they're shitty

hs3 is more of an sims 3 ripoff

R+7 ripoffs philip glass just on the first track thoyoutube.com/watch?v=dN0czUMRMU8
youtube.com/watch?v=eLBD1yHepGw

yt gave me wr0ng link
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlJveN9Ik

Fail.

If you're talking about Mad Rush, the fact that they both have an organ doesn't negate the fact that R+7 is completely and utterly innovational and one of a kind.

who here has been to Jarvid 9?

>negate the fact that R+7 is completely and utterly innovational and one of a kind.
Where did I imply that? r+7 is one my fav albums of the 10s
how can you deny the grid doesn't sound like boring angel?

I've never been, but I've heard transmissions of the Gecko.

In all seriousness though, these albums aren't from 2010+.

I thought you were referring to Mad Rush, your videos didn't work.

Even so, this still doesn't sound like Boring Angel. First of all, Boring Angel starts with one droning organ note and then arppeggiates sporadically upwards.

And you're right, you didn't say that. I thought however, you were implying Dean Blunt is the clear winner over OPN.

But yeah The Grid doesn't sound like Boring Angel in the slightest. You have a three note bass line playing with a trilling horn and it builds into a complex melodical structure. About the only thing that bares resemblance is the layering and build up.