St. Vincent & Grimes collab, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67084497.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent
youtube.com/watch?v=KsQM9HKtvA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

St. Vincent & Grimes collab with a speeding bus when

That wouldn't be good. Be nice to Annie & Claire.

st vincent and grimes collab with each other's sexuality, when

kek

i was waiting for something like this when i saw that grimes picture. didn't take to long.

Why would I want that? One of them is clearly a talentless poseur

> be nice to Claire

FTFY. Annie deserves all the hate she gets on Sup Forums

>FTFY. Annie deserves all the hate she gets on Sup Forums
This is wrong. I can't believe you said that. Is this b8?

jesus, Annie looks awful next to her

B8

janitor deleted /grimes general/ because of this thread lmao

Noooo

But that janitor is so stupid to delete the general and not this one? Sup Forums is run by dumbasses that can't think for a second.

No.

NOOOOOOOOO

No fuck off

New grimes thread:

kek

the St. Vincent hate thread got deleted

Good job

St Vincent is a bitch IRL, I don't want her to collab with Grimes

Thank god if he makes a new one with those passive aggressive filenames just ignore him

>St Vincent is a bitch IRL
Did you meet her?

I met her once back in 2015 and she wasn't a bitch at all

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67084497.html

Also this pasta from another thread:

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent

do you need to meet Hilter to know that he was a bad person? i dont think she's as bad as Hitler, but anyway it's about reputation

You're pathetic. You posted that pasta over 1000 times. Aren't you tired yet, you god damn fucking autist?

Why are you mad? It's a good proof, and I posted it for the first time, I saw it only here

>Why are you mad?
>It's a good proof
isn't it fucking obvious lol

Yeah, now I see...

That pasta was posted so much by a team of autists (maybe 2-3 suckers) that it lost all its sense. WTF you're trying to prove with it? That she lied? You never lied, fuckwit?

>do you need to meet Hilter
lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=KsQM9HKtvA4

who the fuck cares about her discovering an artist. I bet if you were in that situation you would have just shat your pants.

yeah because`releasing four albums which are all easily 8/10s gets you some much deserved hate

This is what you are doing with her interviews

I was just memeing. I like St Vincent

what a shit argument.
Annie doesnt have a reputation for being a bad person.
hitler does.

Just calm down and accept the fact that she's a bitch

>Annie doesnt have a reputation for being a bad person
Keep telling yourself

You're a bitch. Annie's a nice person that never did any bad thing to anybody. Stop it with this fake meme that Annie is a bitch.

I won't be cause she isn't from when I met her and her other interviews
Also see

@Those that say that Annie is a bad person: where is the proof?

How does this make her a bad person?
the producer or someone probably told her what to say, this is completely common in documentaries. holy shit.

>fake meme
Yeah

Meant to

See

OK, she lied once. Does that mean she's a bitch, you damn autist?

She insulted Kate Bush with her lies, and she insulted interviewer multiple times for no reason

Say fellas, would you let these ladies give you a Grimy Vincent? ;)

Read about that interview, the situation with Kate Bush is just a small part of her bitchy reputation

waifufags PLEASE die. I would give everything I have, money, body, soul, for you all to die agonizing deaths.

>She insulted Kate Bush with her lies
LMAO

Are you her lawyer?

You should die, pathetic piece of shit.

Are you blind?

>waifufag calls someone else pathetic

>defending a female musician that you enjoy and feel like there are lies going around on her=/=lol you are such a waifufag kys

I didn't post pics ITT so stop calling me waifufag, son of a bitch. kys

that's funny that (You) call him an autist, ya know...

>him
It's actually you. I'm not an autist, unlike (You).

I guess you are

You're not the first one that discovered Inspect Element, you sneaky autist...

I don't even know what is this

Surely you don't...

amazing photoshop skills

Fucking this
If you aren't replying to this guy you proved his point kek

>his

Nice argument

lmao audibly keked mate, good one

samefag

>want to actually discuss St. Vincent
>every single day there's shitposters and false flag shitposts

>waifufags PLEASE die.
>talks about grimes like his waifu
TOP kek faggot

literally who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuck

lmao this.

everyone who loves Annie as a person and as a musician literally does not care about she said in a dumb documentary

These

how does some rather generic comments about music prove she is a bitch exactly? I don't get it.

That dumbass is just a try hard troll. Ignore the twat.

Nice.

>Sage bumping this thread
lmao

>Nice
The thread is back. The joke's on you.

It's time to stop these threads

Why?

Yeah, why?

just a reminder the janitor is a kpop faggot who jerks off to little asian girls

i believe this

Because there were literally 3 or 4 St. Vincent threads just yesterday. Not to mention the whole week. I don't think mods will ever ban these threads, but the sheer number of identical Grimes and St. Vincent threads shouldn't be allowed. And the second reason - not everyone likes pop or wants to discuss everything about the artist rather than music.

>And the second reason - not everyone likes pop or wants to discuss everything about the artist rather than music.
You could skip/filter these threads. You're too easily offended by volatile things (threads with bump limits on an user board).

after this thread reached 300 posts

I'm not offended. I rarely visit Sup Forums on my PC, so that's why I don't have filters. I guess I should just stop caring.

Exactly. But here's a little advice before going: listen to the discographies of these 2 artists. They're awesome.

bump

bump (2)

>bumping a meme

Why not?

i refuse to believe that is grimes. in literally every other picture of her she looks like the ugliest thing on the planet but here she looks amazing? nope. its fake

The thing is all of the st vincent threads i've seen are done of the same guy, he actually hates st vincent but he enjoys flooding the board so people hate her. I like her music, but i havent really posted in any of those threads for months because its always shitposting and the same guy using the same copypasta, insulting her and posting pics calling her a whore and a bitch.

Anybody that likes st vincent and has been here for more than a year knows to not post in any of these threads because they are bait threads

Saged by the way

that's pathetic

It's Grimes. That "Beautiful" tattoo is her trademark.

>in literally every other picture of her she looks like the ugliest thing on the planet
There are shitloads of pics where she looks amazing. Most of her ugly pics are before 2013.

I know its actually her, but i refuse to believe it.
Also just looked at some recent pics of her, and she does look better, but every once in a while the man face shines through. Also, her armpits are disgusting.

>can't handle the body hair of a woman
Anyway she said she started shaving her armpits.

Did you listen to her music? Thoughts?

I've only heard Art Angels, and it was nice. I think have it as a 3.5 on RYM. The song with the korean rapper or something was awful though.