Holy shit

Holy shit

Holy shit

Holy shit

Holy shit

AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE

Michael Richards and Robert Fripp wtf?

What's so good about this album? Why does everyone shit on blurry face but say this was pretty good?

cause it's actually good

nah they shit on both, blurryface just has more meme potential

seealso blurryface is quite shit compared to it

i love this band and boi I'm hoping for another piano heavy album like self titled

That car radio song is so cringy, any songs that are like that so I can avoid them? In all honesty TOP isn't that bad just when the dude tries to rap and some lyrics like "my taste in music is you're face." Make me want to kill myself

I'M TRYING I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

what do you mean "tries"?

>it's just good
Nice argument
Compared to Blurryface the lyrics are less cringey overall, but the actual music is like 5 times worse.

BUT I CAN'T BUT I CAN'T

Holy "shit"

*starts

man FUCK this band. First album was the best, Vessel had some good songs, rest are shit. They changed for the worst.

>complaining about somebody just saying the music is good
>"but the actual music is 5 times worse."

wtf how did they get Robert Fripp for an album cover

Ride is the only good song they've put out

>b-but the burden of proof is on you!

whoever listens to this garbage band should consider doing it

i listened to this the first time today and was pleasantly surprised. a very solid album and much better than blurryface

But... Car Radio...

but it is just good.
stop being an autist.
>y- your argument is nothing compared to my pseudo-logical bullshit!

>but it is just good.
Again, nice argument. The music on Vessel is pure pop trash, at least on Blurryface I felt like they were trying (though they probably tried to hard), but Vessel just seemed lazy in terms of songwriting.

I'm convinced that you're just 21 pilots fans that pretend not to like Blurryface because that's the cool thing to do.

me on the left