Texture

This is probably the most "textural" record I've heard. Anyone else have the same thoughts? Other albums like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jjamesferraro.bandcamp.com/album/human-story-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Define "textural" so we know what to look for.

???

No fucking way is that record even that textural. When I think of textural music, I think of something like .

I dunno about textured but it's a very nice album OP

this is my favorite textural album

meme

turbo meme

autechre?

this too

>le only noise can be textured meme
go take some more bluepills and groove with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats you fucking shithead

might be memes at this point but that doesn't make them wrong answers

By texture, I mean the record fills the whole room with sound that has an almost tangible moment. It goes from warm to sheer and from dense to hallow very regularly. It's very unique in my opinion/experience in this way.

Sorry for the typos and just generally sounding like a dingus - whiskey was half off at the bar tonight.

so a synth heavy record with a fair bit of dynamics?

Literally anything by Boards of Canada fits here. Beautifully and perfectly textured music.

this definitely has it's moments

Listen to literally any other OPN album for a comparable amount of texture, if not more.

this is one of my favorites

Layered is probaly a more what you mean. Every sound on there sounds like it's 2-3 sounds stacked.

im 90% sure the guys who did the music for ocarina of time were inspired by different bits of this album. I'm sure of it

Arca

This is wonderful. Thank you for posting it, user.

Arca
anyway OPN music is just boring to me now. Guess I'm just burnt out

i think his latest album, garden of delete, is better. as for something that has a similar feel would be james ferraro's new album, human story 3 has something really good about it.
jjamesferraro.bandcamp.com/album/human-story-3

This album has given me chills, really weird

go to bed john