Is Barack Hussein Obama patrician?

Is Barack Hussein Obama patrician?

>Sinnerman
atta boy Barack

>Courtney Barnett
what the fuck, she's not even that popular. Must feel weird knowing the president of the most powerful country on earth listens to your music.

She was nominated for a Grammy. So, she is definitely not unknown to normies.

>Blacc
have memes gone 2 far

Yeah nominated in a major category too, and did the SNL finale. She might not be top-40 but she's, let's say, Alabama Shakes tier.

far better than I expected

Night time

why does the president listen to more new music than me
also
>summer
>no house music
it's shit senpai

nice. don't like obama in terms of his policies, but as a person he seems cool.

what would a trump playlist look like i wonder

You mean the White House intern who put these playlists together?

I'd guess butt rock and pop country but that's just based on his taste in food, women and aesthetics.
Trump doesn't really seem like the kind of guy who cares what music he's listening to. Or more accurate he probably has music he hates but none he loves.

She's gotten tons of radio play on the "alternative" radio station in my town starting after the SNL finale. Even my boss who's about as out of touch with modern music as it gets knows about her at this point.

Probably horrible dad rock.

mostly dadrock
haven't you seen his rally playlists?
he personally chooses them and it feels so like it

Richard Wagner

>Implying this wasn't compiled by some 20 yr old intern with thick rimmed glasses

What, are you saying Obama doesn't love Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes??

it's some cutesy thing they did. of course it is

That me gustas tu song says me gusta marijuana a bunch kek

>Caetano Veloso
Ayyyy

>Title - Artist
Disgusting

Ted Nugent

ew. minugs aretha franklin and good vibrations are p. good tho

Wasn't Obamas favourite song of 2015 Hood Politics?

>Caetano Veloso
oh shit

Yes

>obama doesn't listen to music, its obviously FAKE!!!

kys

Fucking patrician
post your face when you realize Obama is more patrician than all of Sup Forums

A group of PR people put these lists together. if you think these are straight from obamas ipod then youre out of touch. this list was probably vetted numerous times to make sure it was saying exactly what they wanted it to say.

Patricians don't listen to playlists, idiot.

yeah because the presiden't not allowed to enjoy music, right, because he's the president?

or maybe because ISIS's knowledge of obama's real music taste will reveal a flaw in america's infrastructure?

they probably gutted all the harsh noise and murder field recordings to make it more normie-safe.

Did I say I think Obama doesn't listen to music? No, if you go back exactly two replies you can read exactly what I said and see that you are indeed false in presuming that. And yeah dude totally. always with the extremes.

exactly what I saw thinking

Pleb for a normal person
Patrician for a politician

Obama literally rode around in a VW bus with a bunch of hippies when he was a teenager smoking weed. That's not even a joke or anything. Called themselves the "Choom Gang".

man that's badass
i wish more politicians owned up to shit like that instead of worrying about baby boomer faggots who'd be the only ones who'd care.

i remember 20 years ago bill clinton couldn't admit he smoked weed or he'd lose votes and now literally no one under 70 gives a shit

In 20-30 someone's going to upload text logs and Snapchat nudes of some future presidential candidate from when they were like 15 and ruin their careers. I guarantee it.

>My Funny Valentine

>acid rain - chance the rapper
>criminal - fiona apple
>my funny valentine - miles davis

good shit obama

Wait, people are actually stupid enough to think he chose this himself? That's why Spotify and Apple Music put up the playlists before the tweet was even posted? And look at all that ethnic music. Classic 'muh diversity' bullshit. You're all gullible and intellectually bankrupt.

Why call it ethnic music? Are you uncomfortable saying black?

You sound tense pal

this tbqh
obama didn't make this shit
it's just part of his image to make him look like le cool black guy president so they picked the most normie friendly "alternative" hits

I mean it's probably partially his own taste but with a certain amount of 20 year old intern taste mixed in.

How many middle aged men do you know who know a contemporary band other than Coldplay? It's a list of inoffensive trendy songs and a few classics to make him seem both in-touch and tasteful.

>Nina Simone
>Miles Davis
>Billie Holiday

Acceptable.

>pop, soul, and hip-hop is "ethic music"
>a black person liking black music is obviously a liberal conspiracy
wew lad

Yeah they're called the NSA and they'll do it to anyone who doesn't keep funding them lol...sup shadow government

It was How Much A Dollar Cost

barack obama doesn't care about white dude indie.

>Why call it ethnic music?

Because it's ethnic music?

How is that music "ethic music"? Is this some new form of subtle racism? How is pop made by black people "ethnic"? Ethnic music refers to traditional folk of Asia and Africa.

I'm impressed

The only people who will be able to be politicians in the future will be redneck bumpkins who never used social media or the relatives of established politicians. Otherwise their digital footprint will catch up to them.

It's music made by ethnic peoples. What is hard to understand about that?

What is an ethnic people? What are you talking about? Does country count as ethnic music too?

Yeah, of course. Obama, a black man, listens to black music and doesn't exclusively listen to music made by white people. Fucking liberal diversity bullshit. Why can't he just listen to Swans and Animal Collective like us true Aryans.

I have strong feelings about Obama's playlist, look at me

You're a fucking racist retard.
So you're saying non-white = ethnic
And "ethnic music" in a derogatory way to discredit black music, because "hurr fucking niggers cant make music fuckin librul jews"

>caetano veloso
confirmed patrician

cuck
cuck

Want me to rub your shoulders hermano?

Woah! Pretty good argument there buddy.

You sound ethnic 2bh

What does that even mean

Your wife fucks black men and Achmed

Milo fucks more bitches than you and he's GAY

>has a wife
get out you fucking normie

>Milo fucks more bitches than you and he's GAY

Nothing wrong with that, love me some sissy bitches

Like you said, it means you sound inferior and gross and brown

Is this you

>And "ethnic music" in a derogatory way to discredit black music, because "hurr fucking niggers cant make music fuckin librul jews"

????

Can you strawman any harder?

Cunts

No, is this you?

Do you call white music "ethnic music"?
No?
Then stop saying it and just say black music.
It has no meaning, everybody belongs to some ethnicity and calling soul and hip-hop "ethnic" is a feeble, subtle attempt to discredit it
Take gun
Point head
Pull trigger

Ethnic music should be discredited though. I'm not being subtle about it, you are not the only person privy to an unspoken assumption; ethnic music is lazier and much more unintelligent than proper Western music and deserves to be distinguished as inferior

>Do you call white music "ethnic music"?

No I don't, because it isn't ethnic music? Are you okay.

And he outs himself
Literally kill yourself
What about white pop? Do you count the Beatles and Taylor Swift as "proper Western music", or do you just jerk yourself off to classical?
Then define ethnic music retard

You're fucking retarded if you think Obama really compiled this

Sup Forums bait thread
why cant Sup Forums stay in their containment board

>And he outs himself
It was never a secret. Not everybody is a sanctimonious cuck like yourself
>What about white pop? Do you count the Beatles and Taylor Swift as "proper Western music", or do you just jerk yourself off to classical?
I prefer classical, but it's definitely superior to ethnic music

GET OUT

>Then define ethnic music

Music made by ethnic people.

I'm fine here 2bh

Yeah but where does white pop fit in with your "hurr black music bad white music good"
Or do you hate all pop and love classical
Music is either popular, classical, or traditional.
All the music Obama has in his playlist is popular, not traditional.
DEFINE ETHNIC PEOPLE

A true patriot

Well unfortunately a lot of white pop is influenced by ethnic music, so the vast majority of it is not very good, but occasionally an artist like Can will make something intelligent.

You don't need to explain the distinction between traditional, pop, and classical to me; I'm much smarter than you so I already know all about it

All of the music Obama has in his playlist is mediocre, with the ethnic music tracks being slightly worse than the other pleb shite

wow this thread went to shit

I'm not an 90 year-old German so your images aren't quite having the devastating psychological impact you probably thought they had when you downloaded them

>Well unfortunately a lot of white pop is influenced by ethnic music, so the vast majority of it is not very good, but occasionally an artist like Can will make something intelligent.
What? Can is more intelligent than other pop because why? Because they're German and used electronic elements?
>All of the music Obama has in his playlist is mediocre, with the ethnic music tracks being slightly worse than the other pleb shite
You don't get it you fucking retard. It's not "ethnic music", it's black music. Ethnic music refers to traditional folk of Asia and Africa. If you were nearly as smart as you say you are you would know this shit.

is white not an ethnicity or something?

It's just a psuedo-intellectual way of pretending to not be racist
"Ethnic music" vaugly sounds like a musicological term so that the fat, edgy Nazi wannabe behind the other screen can pretend to be "intellectual".

>white
>ethnicity

Are you retarded bud? Maybe something like Irish/German/Italian etc. but white? What do you mean by 'white'?

>What? Can is more intelligent than other pop because why? Because they're German and used electronic elements?
Because they were more innovative and didn't follow the formulaic structure of mass-marketed music like most of the genre
>Ethnic music refers to traditional folk of Asia and Africa. If you were nearly as smart as you say you are you would know this shit.
Ethnic music refers to dumb black people shit like hip hop and smoking weed while pregnant.

He obviously didn't put together these lists entirely on his own, sure maybe 30 or 40% of it is stuff he legitimately enjoys, but he's the fucking president, everything he says and does has to be reviewed and approved by like 20 committees

He does have children, you know. I've introduced my dad to Boris, Nujabes, and Burzum (his ambient work) and he has enjoyed and remembered them all.

If you're 21+ and believe he listens to all of them then please kys. This is propaganda.

no
white is a skin color/broad categorization
because ethnicity refers to nationality primarily
whites are europeans so the ethnic group would be english/german/etc.

>Because they were more innovative and didn't follow the formulaic structure of mass-marketed music like most of the genre
keking at this
You think Can, a band that watered down ideas from modern classical and jazz to rock rhythms is extremely innovative and an exception. Poser detected.
>Ethnic music refers to dumb black people shit like hip hop and smoking weed while pregnant.
Kill yourself you redneck
Stop twisting terms to serve your own needs