Michael Gira wrote a short story collection once. It's out of print now. I could not find a download link...

Michael Gira wrote a short story collection once. It's out of print now. I could not find a download link. Do any of you happen to have it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/eut5g1494fckp6z/__The_Consumer.pdf
geektorrent.com/the-consumer-by-m-gira-tf2708413.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he even used the same font and aesthetic on his book

real dedication to the brand

I had this when I was 16. That was ten years ago. Grow the fuck up.

>The Consumer
Corey Taylor's more subtle than this. Come on, Gira!

wut

What is your fucking problem?

yeah i have a pdf of it. it's nothing too special desu

This
It's just edgy
>muh capitalism evil dark death grit
Just like Lydia Lunch's books

I suppose he's not an amazing writer, but he has an interesting lyrical style, and I thought I'd have a go at it, since I like reading books, and getting into an artist's head is interesting, even if he has changed a lot of his mindset since, it puts his old work into perspective, I suppose.

Songs like "You See Through Me"

Could you upload it somewhere, please?

>wanting to read something means I agree with it
>don't read anything that is not considered normal or pragmatical

I have read the Communist Manifesto the same reason I want to read The Consumer. It puts a mind behind actions.

report spoonfeeding

lol he's anti-capitalist?
>anticapitalist
>sells music

I read the first short story in it, it was sort of laughable, but at the same time gave me the "man human beings are disgusting" feeling.

It is pretty edgy, but in the same sense as all of his early music was. You can enjoy the book, if you can get into his mindset of the early swans era. It doesn't mean youre edgy.

It's on what, iirc

This. Nick Cave does Gira's type of prose much more eloquently and it leaves way more of an impact. The Consumer is edginess for the sake of edginess. Cave's And the Ass Saw the Angel is amazing.

Hope you still have it, it's worth a decent amount last time I checked.

Op I have the pdf but I don't know how to get it to you I'm sorry

OP. this is the link I used to get it. Fantastic read.

mediafire.com/download/eut5g1494fckp6z/__The_Consumer.pdf

not op but upload it to mega pls

Update:
I found the torrent link
geektorrent.com/the-consumer-by-m-gira-tf2708413.html

don't hit the big download button but hit the "via magnet link"

I read three sentences and had to stop. This is shittier than Stephen King and somehow even more tryhard.

I hope they make these into short films so I can shit on those too

Fucking plebs discrediting The Consumer.
It's a good enough read of short little disgusting fragments. No more no less.
No great literary mertt to speak of, not bad either. And at least it's not fucking kitch.
Comparing it to King is like comparing the gore in un chien andalou to the saw films.

fuck off to Sup Forums nerd

>un chien andalou

oh wow you're so cool because you can namedrop a lolsoartsy Ebertcore film, fuck off

Wow I found a link to the pdf from a Sup Forums archive by simply googling for it.

That is why spoonfeeding shouldn't be accepted

>I can't google

it's shit

i love swans, i love literature. the consumer is still shit. probably why it went out of print so fast and had so little copies

>I know the culture of Sup Forums but yet I still can't google "micheal gira the consumer pdf"

That film is quite common knowledge, I'm barely into film and I know it as the "movie with the eyeball getting sliced open". Try harder buddy, it's an internet forum with strangers, this thread will be pruned in less than a few hours and all of this will be lost to the nether and you're spending this valuable discussion time being a faggot, faggot.

i doubt youre 26 years old if youre gonna act like a cunt to OP just for asking about a book

unless youre a giant neckbeard

Why do you approve of spoonfeeding

Some people go through the phase of discovering "the essentials" or whatever is considered canon in those arts and feel holier-than-thou

>all of this will be lost to the nether
No it really won't

>you're spending this valuable discussion time being a faggot, faggot
You are correct

You would be surprised

agreed, i have a wide music taste but i dont think im holier than thou when half of it is just listening to any album in the 8.0+ reviews on pitchfork no matter what genre it is

>Why do you approve of spoonfeeding
Because he's not retarded. I'm sorry, dude.

>Because he's not retarded. I'm sorry, dude.

Being retarded is not being able to google for the book.

There is even a sticky on /lit/ explaining where to find it as well.

is this unty? if so, don't you find it interesting how easily recognizable you are?