YO I NEED MUSIC FOR LSD TRIP ASAP

YO I NEED MUSIC FOR LSD TRIP ASAP

DONT SAY BRIAN ENO BECUZ I ALREADY LISTENED TO APOLLO WHILE TRIPPING AND MY FACE MELTED

DON'T RECOMMEND PSYCH ROCK EITHER BECUZ THAT SHIT IS BEYOND LAME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBTLuQYc8Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=it32inPQG00
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=wn8mxzDYdbE
youtube.com/watch?v=t_pt0h7kx5Q
thelaver.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/XvH2sHDrLsQ
youtu.be/kwOhsix5rnc
youtube.com/watch?v=_k0TJRA96Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Jsf41tyTk
youtu.be/WAv7UrI51p8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cc-0beyRXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ah7jZeMas70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what you want Op

Sianspheric - The Sound of the Colour of the Sun

NIN - Ghosts I - IV

>DON'T RECOMMEND PSYCH ROCK
D R O P P E D

Mozart

Indian Classical

Psych rock is a wide umbrella hard to think of recommendations with no psychedelic influence, like kraut that would be good for tripping

Four Tet - There is Love in You

Do it cunt

How about a song about the fungus LSD is derived from?

youtube.com/watch?v=gBTLuQYc8Jw

good pick

The Feeling Store

>captcha: select all pictures with a store front

sunn o)))

YO YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH PSYCH ROCK I'VE LISTENED TOO OKAY

UNLESS YOU GOT SOME EMBRYONIC TIER FLIM FLAMS YOU CAN DROP YOURSELF

This shit is cool but not at all what I'm looking for.

I lookin for really trippy electronic type music, ambient sorta weird sounds that make you all tingly

R + 7 by Oneohtrix point never
or replica

Bathtub Shitter

youtube.com/watch?v=it32inPQG00

Tru, I already have both those albums. Replica is definitely more in the vein of what I'm looking for, those really slow soft textures that give u the TINGLIES

anything else m'dude?

tim hecker?
virgins is intense

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw

video's fitting too

i gotchu

youtube.com/watch?v=wn8mxzDYdbE

Tim Hecker is good, but I'm looking for some more dynamism you feel. I'm gonna be with a qt indie boy so I need some qt indie boy music that will make him go "whoa i'm not even as indie as you wow"

sung tongs?

prepare to get sexy & sinister

transverse temporal gyrus and oddsac. oddsac must be a p good watch on a trip

Sung Tongs is the exact type o shit i'm talkin about but believe it or not I've sung tong'd while trippin b4 and you know I'm lookin for somethin new.

Think like In Rainbows style music, not really "depressing" but like downtempo kinda jazzy, I got You're Dead by Flylo and that's gonna be a doozy so maybe more stuff in that vein, but more whacky and dramatic.

Listen to geogaddi by boards of Canada

Haha jk you'll probably get possessed by a demon or some shit

Yo I was already plannin on listening to that! Tbh I already am possessed by a bunch of demons (don't ever read deleuze unless u wanna destroy your life) so i'm widdit

bonus points if you call the boy geo daddi

instant erection

Go for it my dude the song dawn chorus on acid was fucking mindblowing, it was like looking up at the sun

ween is sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring

gimme somethin with SOUL u feel

i love you

ALSO FYI I'MA BE TRIPPIN MOSTLY AT NIGHT IN THE WOODS SO I NEED NIGHT WOODS CAMPIN TRIPPIN MUSIC U FEEL?

r+7 again. in nature itl feel like ur on another planet

Herbie Hancock - Sextant
Laurel Halo - In Situ
Microstoria - Init Ding

and of course youtube.com/watch?v=t_pt0h7kx5Q

Idk try You're Dead! By flylo

What did you think of You Could Feel the Sky?

Ima do it definitely, I got their new album too but I wasn't sure how good it'd be for trippin. I got some Aphex Twin too but that shit usually bugs me out for some reason while I'm fryin.

Any other recs in the same vein as Ohenotrix, all i'm gonna be doin is listenin to jams so lay it on me

Maybe this suits your fancy?

Don't really remember, it was around a year ago I think. Dawn chorus really stuck with me but the others were great too

Too metallic sounding, I'm trying to go for some real natural sounding like floaty stuff moreso than the synthetic breakbeat whatever u wanna call it crap.

I got Drukqs so I mean I have the whole glitch music genre pretty much covered on every base with that album.

Phaeleh, Chubby Wolf, Chihei Hatakeyama, Giuseppe Ielasi (i recommend another stunt), Jan Jelinek's Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records, thelaver.bandcamp.com/

Try King of limbs by Radiohead. It's more of a sunset album than night for me but it's my GOAT tripping in the woods album for me. Legit became a 10/10 and my 2nd favorite album of all time after hearing it on shrooms, got lost in a forest during sunset, album ended it got dark I fell asleep next to a tree. It was pretty nice

Huun Huur Tu, live material if possible

1/2

Even though this is kiiind of psych, you NEED to listen to this, one of the best bands from the 60s and extremely mindbending/ trippy

youtu.be/XvH2sHDrLsQ

>drukqs
>glitch

2/2

ill.gates

You already know senpai!
This is actually absolute fire thank you for this, desu best one in the thread.
Eat my dick
Too generic sounding I want some mind-bending electronic shit that makes u go "wait what" like think Cerulean by Baths except more chill

literally james ferraro/spencer clark
its EXACTLY what you want.

Hmm, still feels just, i dunno, too generic? Like I figure I'll just get some sweet bonobo jams if I wanted that you know? Thanks tho I'll dl anyways cuz u never know

I'm looking for like Hegel's Phenomenology of the Spirit transcribed into musical format u dig

youtu.be/kwOhsix5rnc dig it

>james ferraro and spencer clark
>generic
What are you even talking about?!?!?!They are literally the most unique artists of our era there is nothing a like them.
Here is some entry stuff by them
youtube.com/watch?v=_k0TJRA96Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Jsf41tyTk

youtu.be/WAv7UrI51p8

Oh SHIT it's LIT I dunno what crap I was listenin on utube but this is fire

What's their ABSOLUTE BEST one you think?

somethin more groovy if possible but you're the expert here

Well they have way too much music and all of it is completely different and I just love all of it.
on air ,feed me ,hell even far side virtual but really you shold check all the stuff they did.

If you like ambient, this album sounded really fucking good last time I tripped, especially the last song youtube.com/watch?v=7Cc-0beyRXE

YO I GOT LIKE 30 MINUTES

LAST MINUTE RECS GIVE ME THE BEST DAMN MUSIC U KNOW

I WANT A LIFE-CHANGING ALBUM EXPERIENCE

Coil - The Remote Viewer

listen to Dots and Loops by Stereolab it's just what you're looking for

Check out some stuff from Sounds from the ground maybe?

The maze is pretty good.

I feel like this would cause an immediate horrific trip lel

NIGGER LISTEN TO TKOL HOLY FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=ah7jZeMas70

just listen to music you already like you dingus

>>UNLESS YOU GOT SOME EMBRYONIC

well generally people don't recommend shit-tier unless asked for explicitly

S W E E T
W
E
E
T