What's some more shit that's like this. Doesn't have to be noise rock I just want stuff that's noisy and disjointed

What's some more shit that's like this. Doesn't have to be noise rock I just want stuff that's noisy and disjointed.

Mercury Rev's Boces and Yerself Is Steam is another example of what I'm looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTlYsNAthhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe this

james chance & the contortions
coughs
black eyes
chrome
daisuck & prostitute

Ooh, Phil Elverum did drums on this? I'll check it out for sure.

I remember I listened to Coughs ages ago and liked it but didn't download for some reason. Will give it another go.

check out their new project, doomsday student
also daughters - hell songs

U.S. Maple, start with Talker

Will do, thanks. How's that Daughters album compare to their s/t? I haven't listened to either but I see people post the s/t more.

I got recced Long Hair in Three Stages on here and liked it, hows Talker compare?

daughter's s/t is more accessible compared to it so i'd recommend hell songs first for something more chaotic

Thought of another band in this category for anyone else here, The Hospitals s/t is some great noise rock.

>the same chart thread/RYM bullshit that gets posted in every noise rock thread

fuck OFF

Then post some stuff that isn't that friend :)

I've never seen Sightings posted here before.

Just started this album and I can tell a minute in I'm going to love this. Thanks man, shit's perfect.

OP you should definitely check out Trumans Water, preferably Fragments of a Lucky Break.

Arab on Radar and Trumans Water are two of my favorites, along with Sun City Girls, Country Teasers, and Thinking Fellers Union Local #282.

Gum Takes Tooth

SOMETIMES I JUST GOTTA JERK OFF

Brainbombs

i have this vinyl if you want it trade with me

what would you want to trade it for?

How would we organize this this trade confidently anyway?

I would definitely be interested in anything related to
FACTORY FLOOR
TALK TALK
JESSY LANZA
BECK
U-ZIQ
WIRE
GUIDED BY VOICES/ROBERT POLLARD
DEERHOOF
AUTECHRE
SWANS/MICHAEL GIRA
CYLOB