What do Sup Forumstants use for headphones/iems etc?

What do Sup Forumstants use for headphones/iems etc?

Those with Apple or Samsung earbuds need not apply.

Currently I use Monoprice 8323, koss portapros, kz-ate, Sennheiser hd202, piston 2, piston 3, maybe a few others.

Koss Portapro when I'm out and about, Sennheiser momentum when I'm at home.

Hoping to upgrade to the ZMF Vibro at some point, but that's gonna take a loooooooong time....

Modded portapros are nice but I'm always anxious about how much sound they leak so I wear them less than I want to.

The new limited edition portapros look dope might have to get a pair

used to take my grado sr80's everywhere but the abuse was a bit much and they came apart. now it's beyerdynamic dt770's or dt880's at home, some 10 dollar sony earbuds out and about (usually only at the gym though)

Are the grados just not durable or did you just beat em up?

are bose headphones good mu?

well, both. i had them for maybe 5 years and the construction is definitely why they're as cheap as they are. mine got to being more duct tape than plastic by the end, but the cans themselves still sound fine i just can't be arsed to do some daylong diy fix-em-up

the wiring on it is a bit flimsy too now that i remember. for 80 or 100 bucks they're a great buy but i wouldn't ever put them on doing anything but sitting still

What are some quality headphones I can get for under $100 with a good warranty? I bought a Skull Candy pair and it sounds like shit.

I didn't make this and it's not a perfect list by any means but it's a start.

ATH M50

Seriously, I fucked around for years with Grado and Sennheiser headphones, nothing compares. They sound great and I can wear them the entire waking day and not get uncomfortable.

Thanks a lot, man. Will be looking into these.

Should've used the money to buy one good headphone instead of all those cheap ones

And with all the money you spent on shitty clothes you could've bought one nice tailored suit. It's a dumb statement that could be said about anything.

Just been accumulating headphones over the years. HD 600s or 650s are next.

>he thinks that those two examples are the same thing at all

I am multiple headphone fag as well though

>And with all the money you spent on shitty clothes you could've bought one nice tailored suit.

That comparison is dumb as fuck.

That's the point. You obviously missed it though.

The example of clothes is inconsequential. Replace clothes with cars or shoes. Why do I have a rack of shoes when I could have bought one pair of custom wingtips?

>wearing overear headphones in public

Sony ZX100s. Highest audio quality from non-studio headphones I could find.

Cars is the comparison that makes most sense. Realistically you don't get more out of more expensive suits or shoes except looking more fashionable/possibly lasting a bit longer. You really get a lot more out of good headphones/an expensive car compared to some shitty earbuds/an econobox.

The example is not inconsequential. Clothes are something you will need multiple sets of because different sets are required for different occasions and you need stuff to wear while others are dirty. The same argument may be made for different types of headphones for different types of music, but for all the money OP spent on entry-level stuff he could have got something nicer that would do everything better.

you guys are right

you are a fool

The fact that I own a handful of cheap headphones rustles so many jimmies gives me an erection

beats By Dre nigga. Buncha CACs and cOOns on this board.

I already posted that I have many sets of headphones, it's just a shit comparison, if you just owned up to that fact instead of failing to defend yourself no one would care

No one's jimmies are rustled.

Anyway I use 558's, hopefully moving up to 650's sometime in the near future.

I did when I started the thread. I literally listed the headphones I use most.

Samson SR850 for open ear, Tascam TH-02 for closed ear, and Xiaomi Piston 3 for when I'm out.