Is there any way to improve your singing voice without paying for vocal lessons?

Is there any way to improve your singing voice without paying for vocal lessons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFTzFMAEO3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

that's a big cricket

/thread

i sing like a retarded jeff buckley in the shower. try that.

Its called a weta, I have more pics if you want me to post them. I had a dream about a big red one with a massive head staring at me and now its my spirit animal.

How's that going for you?

Sing to your favorite songs until you start to harmonize with them.

For you

youtube.com/watch?v=oFTzFMAEO3k

I'll try this, thanks bro.

if i pull that thorax off, will you die?

These things really creep me out and I won't watch this how because its night but I'll check this out in the morning. You ever see one IRL?

It would be extremely painful

Learn pranayama techniques for first-rate breath control.
Learn "Open Throat Singing".
Learn to accurately visualize the melody by listening to the song repeatedly before tackling it.
Experiment with your voice by listening to recordings of it and varying your approach.
Apply minimal effort necessary to achieve the intended result.
If it hurts, stop.

Read the articles on singwise.com

Sound bro

Use a guitar tuner and your ears find your range by playing notes and trying to register the same notes on the guitar tuner or try on a piano.

Is it tasty?

Now that is something I'd like to try, like fried in honey or something like that, sounds nice.

First the Shellies, now the this.

I didn't really mean for this to be a big thing, I just picked the first thing I had saved on my phone. Sorry if I spooked you.

That's a carrot.

Practicing never helps.

You think its just genetics?

What is this, a picture for crickets?

not that guy but,

From experience, other than our tonal character, Im sure genetics do have a role in how well our brain accurately memorize melodies and techniques but that really is only an issue for perfectionists during live performance. You have no other option but to practice often and do your research on how to improve.

lol

Practice

Practice. Seriously. Just work on two things keep your throat comfortable like you're talking and project.

SNAKE, IT'S A BUG. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO EAT IT?
BUT YES I HEARD IT'S REALLY TASTY.

Who said it was a bug?

I will, have you guys noticed improvements from practicing?

>have you guys noticed improvements from practicing

is this a real question

>have you guys noticed improvements from practicing?
when will this meme die? wanna-be masters have wasted countless hours, entire lives, "practicing". real success comes only from a combination of inborn talent and blood ritual. why do you think the elites have so much time for leisure?

crock of shit right here ladies and gentlemen

Just wanted to start discussion, I realize now I worded it really badly. What I meant was did you notice a huge improvement.

I get that you're joking, but seriously wtf is going on in this pic