What are some of your favourite albums to sing along to??

What are some of your favourite albums to sing along to??

Of Montreal is really nice to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTDWSxTk6UI?t=40m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the whitest album of all time. i can only imagine how fucking lame their concert audience is

Of Montreal's the greatest band of all time. This is my personal favorite to sing along to but all are great for it

is that supposed to be a bad thing?

yes, "white people" live performances are generally horrible. its boring and lame but everyone wants to convince themselves of how quirky and "cu-razeh" it was instead so everyone is too scared to just admit is sucks

You must be the single worst person ever to be around

yo could not be more wrong.. I've actually been to an Of Montreal show and it was the liveliest fucking thing ever. You could not be in a bad mood amidst such an excited audience, and the band's theatrical shenanigans just added to the experience..
..also you sound like someone who's superinflated ego prevents you from enjoying things at a deeper level only because they might not be associated with the groups or demographics that you so desperately want to be associated with yourself

can you so kindly fuck off to another thread, I just want to sing!

Hey hot ! Whats your take on IR? Personally I got quickly tired of it because its all over the place (in a bad way). Its full of strong singles but theres 0 continuity as a whole like the concept albums KB made us used too. Im just tired of him bitching about exes and be self aware about after more than 3 albums.

As for singing it goes to Dean Martin recently. Make me happy and go listen to "everybody loves somebody" album version.

This entire album

Nothing better than Is This It to roll your windows down and yell along to.

Sup man. I dig IR but I totally agree. It's a relatively weak album in OM's discog. At first I hated Different For Girls but I've warmed up to it, and the song after it is complete fire. But it goes downhill fast in the second half which was pretty disappointing. I never thought I'd say this because I was so scared when I heard the First song that the whole thing would be like that, but I really now wish he had just gone all the way with the contemp EDM direction. It actually played out pretty well on the first track even tho the songwriting was a tad sloppy.

I'll have to give it a couple more hears before I develop a true, fledged out opinion on it

So many beautiful and catchy classics, every single one is easy to sing along with too

Oh and as for Dean Martin, very solid choice. You should check out the Louvin Brothers. I was listening to Tragic Songs Of Life today, some fantastic harmonies

call me a contrarian or pretentious faggot all you like, but you really don't know how fun it is to drive down the highway screamin' and hollerin' to the Captain's warbling vocals
Seriously y'all if you enjoyed TMR at least a little try it, it's fun as shit

MOOOOOONLIIIIGHT OOOOON VERMOOOOONT!!!

Will do thanks !

Ill rec you too some nice outlaw country cross dean martin

Johnny paycheck - the little darlin' years
(compilation)
Check out "between love and hate"

The sing is mad raw on top of the subtle gentle guitar lead. I like outlaw country for their deep lyrics about one's feel

I CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR FROOOWNLAAAAAND

Good shit man, I'll check it out. Ya according to what you just said you would love what I just rec'd you. Let me know what you think

Im phoneposting atm since im on the countryside working but I screencaped your post to make sure to get it.

I barely browse Sup Forums tho and the last time I talk with you was after AG dropped. Anyway hope life's treating ya good. Name's Max. Ill catch you again in the chaos of life via this virtual board.

Oh okay gotcha. I actually remember that shit, that's crazy. Well I'm around sometimes so if you ever catch me in a thread feel free to hit me up. Hope you like the album man

SILVER SPEAKERS THAT SPARKLE ALL DAY
MADE FOR HIS LOVER WHO'S FLOATING AND CHOKING WITH HER HANDS ACROSS HER FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

I have a really hard time sustaining a lot of the notes where Jeff is just going for like 4+ measures

Seconded. I like trying to see if I can do it even tho there are certain parts I've never been able to do fully without breathing. Mangum must be able to hold his breath underwater for like 5 minutes

this is such a fucking good album to sing along to because it always makes me feel better about my singing skill comparing myself to Mangum :^)

I am incapable of listening to this without singing every word

minute 40:00
youtu.be/sTDWSxTk6UI?t=40m7s

even if half the vocals are "ahhhhhhhAAHHHHahhhh"

I fucking love singing along to the chorus off Smothered by Hugs more than anything in the world

these

Bizzare Ride II. No one got more funk than the Pharcyde.

of montreal is rad live and the audience (at the show I went to) was wild as fuck

pretty good

Honestly there's hardly a single track on this album that isn't singalong material

BECAUSE I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU
OOON THIS HARVEST MOOOOOON

this is embarassing

wow you must be really interesting

every magnetic fields album ever

WE ADULTSWIM NOW

You should be fine once you become a sophomore in highschool.

Well, if you sing loud and nasally enough it becomes kinda easy. I think it depends on what kind of timbre you have though. I can sustain a note for like 30 sec if i really try and sing nasally.

Don't be so quick to assume. My neckbearded manchild roommate junior year of college liked to sing along to that album on a daily basis too before he flunked out