Greatest Rapper Of All Time

So who is the greatest and why is it pic related?

Guru.

Ghostface Killah

3pac is the greatest rapper

10. OutKast
9. Mos Def
8. Eminem
7. Death Grips
6. The Roots
5. El-P
4. Kool Keith
3. Rakim
2. Nas
1. GZA

>Eminem
Nice b8

where the fuck is biggie or 2pac, shitty ass list, go home cracker

That's a weird picture of GZA

>thinks Biggie and Pac are top 10
>calls ME a cracker

lmao

??? he's a fantastic rapper technically and lyrically, at least on SSLP and MMLP which are both masterpieces

I too am a Puff Daddy fan

also Cam'Ron

Money Boy

>SSLP and MMLP which are both masterpieces
Yeah maybe if you're an edgelord 7th grader who plays too much COD. If you haven't outgrown his shit music by now you should be embarrassed.

yup, Eminem is a novelty and belongs on /r9k/ and Sup Forums desu

DOOM-sama, Stefan-chan, and GZA-sama

most of the hip-hop greats praise Eminem, he is universally acclaimed by critics as well, if anything it's edgier to hate him than love him.

Sup Forums is the only place in the world that will tell you Tha Carter trilogy is a masterpiece but Eminem sucks.

and Del sama

>most of the hip hop greats praise Eminem
Doesn't mean he's not shit
>Universally acclaimed by critics
objectively false
>Its edgier to hate him than love him
Yeah, it's totally edgier to hate Eminem. The guy who makes music filled with edgelord rape stories and poop jokes and markets it toward suburban kids who have never even listened to a hip hop album.
>Tha carter trilogy is a masterpiece but Eminem sucks
Yea if 2pac was alive lil gayne would be working at mcdonalds amirite? Lmfao kill yourself you literally don't know shit about hip hop.

>>most of the hip hop greats praise Eminem
>Doesn't mean he's not shit

okay so your opinion matters more than them then? what exactly are your credentials for judging rappers?

>objectively false

go to wikipedia and look at the "critical reception" section for SSLP and MMLP

>Yeah, it's totally edgier to hate Eminem. The guy who makes music filled with edgelord rape stories and poop jokes and markets it toward suburban kids who have never even listened to a hip hop album.

yeah it's not like he was discovered by Dr. fucking Dre. are you gonna tell me he sucks too?

>Yea if 2pac was alive lil gayne would be working at mcdonalds amirite? Lmfao kill yourself you literally don't know shit about hip hop.

I guarantee you I've been alive longer than you and I've been listening to hip-hop since middle school.

>So your opinion matters more than them
Well tons of great artists have shit taste. Nas has cosigned Rae Sremmurd and tons of other weak bullshit.
>Objectively false
Read a decent review of the garbage he's made this decade. Check pitchforks review of Recovery. His acclaim is in no way universsal
>He was discovered by dr. dre
Literally has nothing to do with the fact his entire fanbase consists of edgy kids who say "I don't like rap but that Eminem guy is pretty good!" unironically.
>I've been listening to hip hop since middle school
Well your taste obviously never left middle school so..

Death Grips over Black Thought?

K.

sweatshirt, DOOM, and Big L in no particular order

School shooter

why do people think that fucking mc ride is a good rapper, he's pretty shit other than his great voice

do you not know how to read lists?

This

Aeeeesop Woooockk

no one is as passionate and amazing as this rapper.
A few other greats are Vince Staples Denzel Curry Joey Bada$$ Kanye West and Q-Tip

>When I die, fuck it I want to go to hell, because I'm a piece of shit it ain't that hard to fuckin' tell.

If he's not the greatest, he's one of the greatest. I just listen to so much rap it's hard to decide.

Nah its Jay

IT'S A SETUP

Andre Nickatina

1. Reggie
2. Jay Z
3. 2Pac
3. Biggie
4. Andre from OutKast
5. Jada
6. Kurupt
7. Nas
8. Me

who is Reggie
did he mean Jadakiss?

Reggie miller

oh okay

>EL-P in top 10 ever
Holy shit bro. Holy shit.

The carter SAGA IS a fucking master piece. Fucking plebians

*slow clap* well done sir
Here have my upboat

>No Scarface

There is no Biggie or 2pac without Scarface.

Eat a dick if eminem was black he'd be considered the greatest rapper to ever live