Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPtOlG95uBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

na

>implying age has to do with anything

Old hack confirmed

thats like 50-60 hes getting close though

So was Suicides Vega

He's old enough to be a father of most posters on this board.

I'm almost 18

Thoughts?

im stefans son, ama

Fucking Christ tier TRANSCENDENT
Literally BEYOND AGE
FUCK
JESUS FUCK

zach here thanks ma'am

that's pretty cool

>tfw 52 year old Stefan will have a heart attack on stage while screaming raggedly to Takyon or some shit

don't say that

>IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>has a stroke and falls over
>hits his head
>goes into coma
>wakes up only being able to say it goes it goes it goes it goes
>his friends and fellow band member try to help him regain memory of what happened
>"it goes it goes?"
>"yuh"

Happy early birthday

when did your father have his first mental breakdown as a homeless man

was ride actually homeless?
if so how do we know?

Will we ever know the truth behind the band? No one cares about them enough to warrant a biopic or book as it is now, much less when they're all old.

What truth do you want to know?

So? That man is immortal

MODS

yes
look at him

How does he chain smoke and not give a fuck yet still look like a 25 year old Olympic runner?

When I started chain smoking I instantly gained about 5 years of shitty skin and insomniac eyes.

I think he's absorbing Zach and Andy's essense via communication with the Eldritch old ones, as well as ancient crocodile fucking Egyptians. Andy looked like a 19 year old girly boy in 2012 and now he looks like a homeless tweaker. Same for Zach. Zach looks like he's about to die

Ride literally looks BETTER than he did 10 years ago in Fyre days (lost his hair but he did the manly thing and cut that shit right off; fuck you black people for being able to do that shit)

enjoy how fast your life goes from 18-24 and realize how much you could have done.

he looks fine to me desu

youtube.com/watch?v=rPtOlG95uBU

There's no truth. Zach has been in the music "business" as a fringe collaborator/cult mathrock icon for a bit. Never really hit it big but he's somewhat in the know. Andy is just a friend from Sacramento who did some amateur production for him on a few albums, and Ride was just a dude who Zach hung out and smoked weed with. They started a band. I dunno if there's a VH1 story to be told. It's probably just them sitting around smoking weed going "oh wouldn't it be cool if"

In fact Zach said that exact thing about Hella, that they were a band that actually went through with all those zany "wouldn't it be cool if" things you come up with while high, but later laugh off as bullshit. DG seem like the same thing. "Oh let's make the single the craziest song we ever made, but then the album is accessible. The last song is hardcore punk about Ride fucking you into ahegao. I think we can confuse the shit out of everyone with this More than the Fairy thing. Doesn't that sound wild when you yank the grain delay over like that? Stefan you sound like an tiny angry tiny fairy that way. Also check out this funny video of me fucking with a shoe I don't even remember making. Make that a video. And this picture of a banana on an electrical cord with some gold teeth in it. Fuck it why not. We need to sample Sabrina Williams more, also."

Would fuck

>michael gira

children posting in a big boy thread
i hate this place

underrated

why would you start smoking?
nicotine is a drug for plebs and degenerates

Ian MacKaye was 39 when Fugazi recorded The Argument

jesus christ what the fuck? i thought he was late twenties at most

hmmm.. not so sure how i feel about this... i thought death grips was more or less meant to be the musings of a young adult on the verge of a mid life crisis.

you are trying to hard to wrap your head around the sub
you sound salty as fuck

It's just a thing. Some people's brains get super good synergy with nicotine. It can do with a lot of interesting stuff with neurotransmitters that isn't super apparent. MAO inhibitors in cigarettes fucks with dopamine by making it float around longer so you just wanna smoke all day. If you're on certain medication this is equally true. Psych meds (schizophrenics are huge smokers) and adderall/meth make the things like some primal, essential peace of mind you never knew you needed, but is so obvious and simple it feels impossible/ridiculous to describe (like someone asking "so why did you start sitting down instead of standing all the time?")

You start smoking the same reason most people do: it feels good and you don't give a fuck, or you want to look cool. It works for these purposes but it's also expensive as fuck and kills you, but everyone knows it kills you and there's nothing more annoying to a smoker than "hurr durr you know those things kill you right"

Then again if you tell a smoker "those things are a waste of money" you'll probably get an agreement. It isn't worth it, but they dig in pretty deep once they get a hold, then the idea of quitting is like giving up food or water. But again, no smoker really gives a fuck about dying. I think smoker bias is a bunch of people envious that they give too much of a fuck to give up the last, worst 20 years of their life because neurotics and boring health cultists told them. And there's some serious cognitive dissonance because they know that any age past the point where your smoking habit is going to start taking its toil is just going to suck total dick anyway, regardless of how many packs of marbs you traded for forced lunches of kale and water.

I agree. He is almost 40.

>40 years old
>still makes Limp Bizkit lite music for the leafyishere crowd