Lost Albums

Are there any albums that exist and we know exist, but they are literally nowhere to be found on the internet even though there's an active search? I know Ken By Request Only was like this before someone found it in 2011 but even that was like an esoteric Sup Forums thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Boards_of_Canada's_Early_Limited-Release_Albums_(Late_1980s-Mid_1990s)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Gold_(Jimi_Hendrix_recordings)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The second half to beck's split with the phantom pregnancies and j church.

there are a lot of singles that cant be found, like that one song Madvillain made about that monkey

The original recording of Stockhausen's Mantra by the Kontarsky brothers.

I've searched so hard for this.

Not an album, but

Was the Stevie wonder version of the purple bottle by Animal Collective ever lost? because there's only one YouTube video up of it and its in terrible quality

that wu tang album

Meme School by David Bowie

>According to Beatles author and Zappa biographer Barry Miles, the unreleased Beatles experimental track "Carnival of Light" which was recorded in January 1967 resembles "The Return of The Son of Monster Magnet"

I need this in my life now

martin shekelberg has it

obvious answer

We should make a chart for this.

Charles Manson tapes recorded with the Beach Boys

The abandoned 1997 Weezer album that's 40 minutes of field recordings of Rivers Cuomo masturbating to Japanese hentai

Still better than Raditude

you misspelled green

this breaks my heart

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Boards_of_Canada's_Early_Limited-Release_Albums_(Late_1980s-Mid_1990s)

apparently there's an entire website for "lost media"

I think there was an unreleased Hendrix record called Black Gold that's only been listened to by a few people who also say it's his best work

one day

I'd do anything for those man...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Gold_(Jimi_Hendrix_recordings)

It's not technically lost, they were even thinking of releasing it during the Anthology but Harrison vetoed it and his wife has been maintaining that veto ever since.

As morbid as it is, both of the remaining members die I can see them releasing it.

>In March 2010, Janie Hendrix stated that Black Gold will be released "this decade"

i am fucking rock hard

yeah. One song on it has been released. I think you can get it 99 cents on iTunes

Oh shit that was recorded? Damn.

Yeah what's released is only a bunch of demos. There was an album produced by one of the Beach Boys, I forget which. It's remained unreleased for obvious reasons but I want to hear it so goddamn much