Pink Floyd

Alright Sup Forums, I've listened to the entirety of dark side, meddle, animals, wish you were here, the wall and atom heart mother.

what next?

TPATGOD of course

The Final Cut

The Final Cut, it's the only good album left to listen to

Delete Seamus. You've heard it once now.

the final cut.. make sure to turn up the speakers to 10 for when the tigers broke free

The division bell and A momentary lapse of reason obviously. Also get your hands on Pompeii. The final cut is pure shit and not even a Pink Floyd record. It's Roger Waters cries over his daddy to sound effects: The album.

this

>Final Cut is a Roger Waters album
>Division Bell isn't a David Gilmour record
>Momentary Lapse of Reason isn't a David Gilmour album

You sound like a turbo retard

Roger Waters - Amused To Death

So without throwing the thread off track, can someone explain why Dark Side is hated here?

what next? Listen to Camembert Electrique

nice, now you get to hear their good music in piper and saucerful

BOOTLEGS
O
O
T
L
E
G

Seriously if you think Floyd are good in their albums, wait till you listen to their lives.
I've got all of 77' tour, all of 1980-81 wall tour and some good shows from 74-75., around 200gb. Its like they re-write the music on stage, each show is unique. 100% worth it if you are a big floyd fan

These guys get it.

>The Division Bell
Go for it, a great album with few exceptions.
>A Momentary Lapse of Reason
Absolute bullcrap, only like two good songs on this one. Listen it anyway, it is your duty to listen it at least once.

because
>hurrdurr its popular therefore I have to hate it.

In the Grassland Away is great, listen it.

>What's next
Probably 8th grade.

Hey, at least he's trying, cut some slack.

Ah the 2nd day at msg. one of the best recordings of the tour, though always the unprossessed masters of the tape sound the best.
If you find it on youtube, listen to pigs might flight from the 3rd day in msg. Its insane...

Live at Pompeii is a must. Careful With That Axe is the best song they ever did, for me.

Buy Live at Pompeii. Has the superior version of Echoes on it

Listen to The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

lol really? Regardless of any answer given to you, the real answer is simply "popularity".

>ctrl+f
>no obscured by clouds

baka. Most underrated PF album desu.

Listening to Childhood's end always makes me wonder why the fuck Gilmour never went "hey, maybe I can write lyrics worth a shit after all" and didn't write more afterward.

Not him, but even tho I don't like the division bell (at all), it had contribution from Rick. It wasn't an album produced 100% by the one person, which was the case with the final cut.

I only hate it because that album was blasted in my home for 15 years while I was growing up. I like Pink Floyd, but that album will always be ruined for me. Just way too fucking sick of it.

because, by Sup Forums logic, if you can buy a shirt of it, it's overrated

also
>le dadrock meme xD

Listen to this , if you like it also listen to the madcap laughs and barrett

Waters sounds like shit on this record. It's distracting really.

This fucking board

this and saucerful are pink floyds 2 best albums by far

Just go chronologically

It's their most popular

Has no one really posted this yet?