Bingo time

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100604091756/http://www.last.fm/user/Mecoptera
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP PRETENDING YOU LISTEN TO TRADITIONAL FOLK WHEN /trad/ NEVER HAS MORE THAN 5 POSTERS AND 3 REPLIES

mad in space

played myself

The problem with /trad/ is there is so much variety that the few people actually interested are rarely interested in the same styles or regions of music, makes it a tad tricky.

>tfw no one is playing my bingo because it's too serious and not lulsorandumXD enough for the average /mu7tant

Man really thought I'd get a bingo. Pretty disappointed in myself t b q h

How lowbrow is this?

web.archive.org/web/20100604091756/http://www.last.fm/user/Mecoptera

>tfw you're the most insufferable elitist faggot on a board full of insufferable elitist faggots

Spotify is lowbrow as fuck.

I honestly don't find anything wrong with
the things I've chosen and feel like they
shouldn't even be on the list

>wasting money on Spotify
yikes!

I'm here for my daily attention fix

>younger than 25 years old
???

So close.

>younger than 25 years old

being this insecure about your age
if you're >25, what the fuck are you doing here?

Is there an age limit on music?
Are you meant to delete all your music at 25?

PROTIP: This is the music discussion board, not Sup Forums or [s4s]

hmm not too bad.

Shit bingo btw OP

>This is the music discussion board

Absolutely not, hense why I think it's ridiculous to dismiss someone's music taste who is below 25. There's no lower bound. Don't be a hypocrite.

this implies that avant-garde is not a pejorative

it is.

>don't make fun of me for being an adult posting on an image board!!!!

>fucking kids kek

fuck off Hans Zimmerframe

I'm not Hampus, I didn't make the thing

>a pejorative

yeah bro, board needs more billboard pop

wew lad

this one is hard to get bingo

i'm so patrician it hurts

Spotify is the best resource available for people interested in traditional musics.

Your brain is nowhere near fully developed before you're 25 years old. You simply cannot appreciate nuances in art the same way adults can.

Trust me I'm a psychology student.

>Trust me I'm a psychology student.
you do realize that means jack shit, right

anyone can be a student

>cannot appreciate the nuances in art
It isn't a natural instinct, dude. You need to be taught how to appreciate art. Whether you teach yourself or someone else teaches you, it isn't tied to your age.

I have tinnitus but I don't think I have hearing loss

I listen to art music. I also like to read art poetry and look at art paintings in my spare time.

um

How low do you have to sink to be projecting this hard?

why is eai not avant-garde

eai is avantteen avantmeme

>avantteen avantmeme
I hope you were honest enough to mark the "dismisses music based on its listeners" box then :^)

So when you're 24 you can't appreciate art, but the second you turn 25 on your birthday you suddenly understand it? fuck off.

>formal education
>concerts every month
i'm poor as fuck assholes

>spotify
H E H
E
H

making a chart to feel superior to others is worse than anything on the chart

chart or however you call that. sorry, im not that good at english.

Define travelled extensively?

I've been to Shaguluf, Ibiza and Berlin from the UK, so for dance music, I've covered all that matters.

what do I win

i was 17 or so when i got tinnitus. fucking power metal concert. my parents never educated me on earplugs so i didn't think it'd matter.

so many regrets

viper urself OP

Looks like the dumb

Sounds like you """have""" a """career""" ahead of you, champ! Nothing more in demand than psychology!

Actually where I live, psych graduates have a 100% employment rate. Not my fault murrikans can't into good psychology education and only gets people qualified to flip burgers.

when i get tinnitus it'll bingo me

>when
sounds like a bad plan to have. it's fucking awful

CDs are still the primary distribution format for much music. Especially in parts of the world where internet isn't as widely accessible like in India. No, CDs don't count as obsolete yet.

how 2 prevent, i already get buzzing briefly a couple times a week but it's tolerable

Don't use earphones, but if you must only play on low volume. Use earplugs at any concert or loud event.

haha sure okay mom

the "occasional" ring in your ear is pretty common. it's bad when it's permanent.

use earplugs every time you go to a concert or any other place that's loud. Don't be ashamed about it.
Keep your volume to a reasonable level. If you're out in public, don't try to drown out public transporation / people / cars etc. that's bad.

love from tinnitus-user for what feels like 10 years

why not just live life to the fullest now and then kill myself when my ears give out

why not enjoy life and music until you die in your sleep at 90 years of age, instead of killing yourself mid 30s?

You a yuro? Yeah your mental health issues must be out of wack with your governments cucking you with rapefugees

>tfw the real issue with /trad/ is that there's not enough memes for the average Sup Forumstant to latch onto.

Yea, that's what's happening. That's why I get paid to study and everyone around me is doing extremely well. Success breeds jealousy.

>supposedly highbrow
>doesn't spellcheck his image once

also spotify in any form should be lowbrow by this image's standards

traditional is too diverse in it's definition to be effectively discussed, it doesn't mean we don't listen to it

fuck you i like tuvan throat singing

>spotify
>highbrow

yeah okay whatever u say hampus

It's got the whole folkways catalogue on it. If you don't exclusively listen to traditional musics from folkways, you are a plebeian

hi