Do people still unironically listen to this guy?

Do people still unironically listen to this guy?

yes
/thread

no

yes actually.

maybe

yes

Yes

have you made anything better? didn't think so

Yung Lean pls

didn't he have to get sectioned or something after going to the US, completely losing his mind & dressing up in a nurses uniform all the time while writing novels about worlds run by rats on his phone?

Sadly

he alrite

hocus pocus and miami ultras are bangers

he did spend a week in a psychward

a legend of the 2010s. me like HIHIHIHIHIIHI

>Hip-Hop is already awful in america
>Let's have a fucking swed join in on the fun
casuls

except the sad boys/gravity boys sound is 10x better than the current American hh scene

yes

(not true, by the way)

yes true. The best hip hopp from America is memphis hip hopp like Koopsta Knicca or whatever, and also west coast classics. Trap is shit , the Sweden sound is good.

i prefer bones

yes

the only people that listened to him ironically where the people that found out about him threw youtube comments and twitch.tv memes.
he stays making cloud rap anthems.

most swedish rap sounds nothing like yung lean. swedish rap is better than american though

Bones is shit. For every 20 songs he releases only 2 are good

>it's OK if you're listening to shit music ironically

I'm from Sweden and swedish rap is shit dude. How can you even say that when most Swedish rap is just copying American?

>2 good songs in 20
ill take it over Yung Lean

yeah.
roses, gatorade, die with me, yoshi city, damn gud shawty and many others are fucking amazing. afghanistan and hocus pocus are great from his latest album.
his style is changing though i liked the more avant garde, ballsy shit he did a few years ago.