Thoughts on Angel Olsen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxkosKmPwLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've jerked off to a few pictures of her but I haven't heard her music. Where do I start?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Rude

A fascinating American pop figure who did things her own way. A talented and multifaceted artist who gets how the internet and agitprop works and is about to drop a deconstructed pop album that will be hailed as one of the best of the second half of the decade. A dude weed lmao slacker gal who built her fan base with incessant touring and by being genuinely nice to them. A genuinely nice person. The pride of St Louis, the bride of the prairie, a haunter of dreams. A genuinely decent human being.

>dude weed lmao slacker gal
Uh... no.

Is she the American Grimes?

Maybe not the lmao slacker part but yeah. She's been known to enjoy a spliff or two. It's no big deal.

>She's been known to enjoy a spliff or two.
So? She doesn't sing about it and her music doesn't represent that. Stop making shit up. You make her sound like she's Best Coast or something.

source?

You read it wrong. Angel>>>>>>>>>>>Best Coast. I just meant she's a normal person. She also thinks fame is funny/weird so she's playing with it this time out.
Seen it. Few years back. Talking about it seems retarded and I shouldn't have included that. It doesn't mean anything at all.

>Seen it. Few years back
sooo source: you?
nice...

How's the new album gonna be?

with her first album

heres the amazing opener

youtube.com/watch?v=sxkosKmPwLc

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like it no matter what because it's from an artist I already like let's be real here

fetal alcohol syndrome.

its already leaked children

She has some pretty fuckin great jugs but she's all cowtits and no talent tbhwy

like literally why her and not some other indeh folk bitch

Wasn't funny the first time you said this.

bc shes better than every indie folk artist

her first two albums are as good as Joni Mitchell, Vashti Bunyan, etc.