I wonder how they'll make up this mediocre fest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLxDRePUwEY
youtube.com/watch?v=x-A7P0ksHN4
youtu.be/H-V0rgKfxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit this blew my mind

Pixies, Stone Roses, the list could go on.

HOLY SHIT I LOVE ECSTASY

was that a pun

>blew

yes

Thoughts, Sup Forums?
I really like it, I wonder what this guy will come up with for the next release. I lost hope in synthpop after Talk Talk started making cheesy New Age garbage, but this album might just make the genre great again.

Shit, now I have to wait 20 years for good music to start appearing

You guys need to listen to this tune that uses a SAXOPHONE believe it or not:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLxDRePUwEY

The new band with the Minor Threat singer is really fucking good, can't wait for their first album!

>people doing molly in 1989
Nigga wut

Did you guys catch that new band from manchester that doesn't sound like Joy Division?
youtube.com/watch?v=x-A7P0ksHN4

TIL they had EDM raves in 1989 but what what I pulled up on youtube the music was so lame compared to today's

your bloodline is lame senpai

any wasteman in?

youtu.be/H-V0rgKfxxc

whelp, they done signed to Sire/WB. This is the beginning of the end

ACIIIEEEEEED

Who here listening to black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

babby's first industrial

go listen to real shit like Coil before they die of AIDS

lads

Kinda just a Skinny Puppy ripoff...

Is this good or just a meme?

Don't worry lads, there's still hope. The Cure just released the best album of the year. I'll bet the next one will be so fucking good, it'll blow our minds.

NOTHING WILL TOP THIS EVER

fuck yeah. they even do a Talking Heads cover and it owns. could do without Glamour Boys on heavy rotation on MTV, though.

Anyone see the movie? I guess the record is ok, but I'm not listening to it much this year. I think they're stagnating after Joshua Tree. They're gonna have to come up with a new sound or die.

reminder for the lads

They sold out man. I saw them in clubs years ago when they were part of the post-punk thing. So much better than today. They're mainstream now.

agreed. I was into Boy though it ultimately didn't stay with me. But I'll still put War on now and again