Vinyl general
ITT post:

>setups
>pickups
>questions
>memes
>vinyl gore
(cassette tape pickups welcomed too)

Ps: is my taste patrician yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfierankin.com/uploads/2/2/7/6/22768770/2483891_orig.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I listen to vinyl with headphones ama

How does it feel to be a masochist ?

copped broadcast tender buttons

Why is this wrong? I'm a normie so idk what's wrong with it

What are the best websites to buy vinyl on the internet?

James White
>White
TRIGGERED

Just back from seeing Hollerado, picked up pic related and Pet Sun - Feels Like I'm Going Away on cassette, they were the opening band.

Also just got Soundtracks for the Blind in the mail today

I'm gonna keep reposting this until I get my new stuff in the mail

I got an original Tubular Bells for like $5 at a used store near where I live, sounds great, great album.

I actually acquired all 9 of these guys in the last 3 weeks. 2 were gifts, and 3 were free. It was my last day at the record store I worked at, so I got $50 worth of records free. Really great shit.

wrong picture

discogs

artist/label's website

OP please tell me if the tube album is worth it. i keep seeing it in shops for pretty cheap, and it looks interesting

It's excellent. Not op, I'm but it's very worth it. Very creative, interesting, unique prog album. All instruments played by Mike Oldfield. It's a classic.

thank you, i'll pick it up!

Checked out a record store while on vacation in atlantic Canada (Back Alley Music, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island), which also specializes in used vinyls, everything was 10-5 bux each, except for Hard Normal Daddy. I picked everything but Shout and EITQM based off of the covers and RYM reviews. I didn't realize this before I bought it, but the Split Enz vinyl has lazer etchings in it! When it's on the player it spins and sparkles and looks absolutely beautiful! It almost makes you forget the terrible lyrics. Here's a picture of what the etchings looks like (same image on both sides) wolfierankin.com/uploads/2/2/7/6/22768770/2483891_orig.jpg

Hard Normal Daddy was 35 and was on prominent display on raised shelves which included gems like the new Dinosaur Jr. Album, some rare record going for 85, a mint George Harrison complete box set, and the Record Store Day exclusive picture disc of Justin Bieber's Promises. Corners and a small scratch on the sleeve aside, it's in beautiful condition and according to discogs a fucking bargain. Hasn't been reissued since release and goes for between $60-80 on Discogs. Ain't no way I'm selling this, though.

Tubular Bells was also there and I considered it but the sleeve was almost completely separated.

bump

Headphones are less forgiving if the sound quality is bad. Also older music is made for speakers in most cases, not headphones. There can be hard panning so for example you could have guitar coming from the left speaker and drums from the right speaker exclusively. It doesn't sound very pleasant unless you run it through a binaural filter.

Hi friend! Welcome to your first week on Sup Forums's music board, Sup Forums. As your journey continues we're sure you'll find some music that you enjoy to branch out and develop your own taste but it always warms out heart to see someone buying a few good memes if you know what I mean. Enjoy your stay newfriend and I'm sure you will go far :)

>records
>light
>don't take up space

>vinyl reissue of pre-80's music
>barcode on the back

Recent Space Age Pop acquisitions

reposting sacks of shit

do i have to get new records to be able to post in these threads?

That's kinda the point.

The point of these threads is to see what other people buy on vinyl, i'll only bump the thread if i post and the majority of posters here haven't even seen my pic before
also try and stop me bitch

Boo fucking who, god forbid people don't buy new shit constantly. Posting old grabs cause fuck you

O L D G R A B S

Recent garage sale finds.

>No New York
>warranting this pasta

here's a reply

Selling these