DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

>not liking sleep
lel

NAZAREETTTHHHHHHHHHHH

Also I literally only heard this album after I stopped smoking and this shit is dank

MMMMMMMMMPROCEEDS THE WEEDIAN....HHHMMMMMMMNAZERETH!!!!!!!

DROP

OUT

OF

LIFE

WITH

Do people actually like this? I always thought it was a meme album like Old Boots or Blurryface.

BONG

Nah its fucking amazing

I mean, the track was ok I guess. It had a good riff to it, but I don't think it can sustain a 60 minute track. I don't like the stupid lyrics or vocals either.

>the riff
over your head lol

I'd ask what you mean by that, but the fact that you're still using the term "lol" pretty much tells me that you know nothing and are talking out of your ass.

>Babbys first stoner doom
Memesmoker and Memethrone are overrated as fuck, here's some good stoner doom.

>doesn't post any
Good one lad

it's really not such a bad drug to use if you can afford it/balance it with tolerance breaks/not a complete dipshit about it

or do whatever you want just don't be a cocksucking dipshit about it
but you're probably going to go through a cocksucking dudeweed faggot phrase because going from a normie -> normie purgatory. this part is crucial. same lesser men will have a natural affinity toward ultra faggot shit like reggae and veganshit and disturbingly far left politics.

or hopefully you're initial romanticization of mj won't turn you into a nu-redditcuck and you enjoy a healthy honeymoon with her. just fuck the shit out of her for a few months and really enjoy it. then after you start getting tired of it or your tolerance is getting really high or just can't afford... be a big boy and implement some discipline that your father or a male of your family should have taught you. don't be a junkie for weed man that's just pathetic.

currently dabbed out on some delicious girl scout cookies shatter wax

IN

HAND

No memeing on Sup Forums is unironic. People just pretend it is.

That's the point you dip.

What is irony? What is tongue-in-cheek?

OP here. i was high off my ass when i posted this. its pretty good album tho

I love the star wars movies. Whats with the green text that says "sleep" at the top though?

Boring record.

grandpa