What's the first thing your country's doing when God Emperor Trump becomes President in less than 24 hours?

What's the first thing your country's doing when God Emperor Trump becomes President in less than 24 hours?

Greece is invading Turkey and Albania, and removing kebab.

God Bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKG7CZfC0JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we will have our crete and selanik back. feels good.

Force Greece to pay depts and when they don't comply invadd them

Develop nuclear weapons.

you have to go back

eat shit and die shitskin, you're gonna get Trumped

i visited greece my man. if something you are even darker. i mean why do we even call you greek? i heard that ottomans moved christian arabs to greece and brainwashed them made them think they are greek. in reality they are not.

please take whole greece back

TRUMP, motherfucker

you have to go back

I don't give a shit what you visited, you're getting stomped sandmonkey.

I am greek

you're getting stomped, turkroach

TRUMP , MOTHERFUCKER

>Greece will take Albania
Stopped reading there. If anything Albanians will take over Greece you hairy monkey

Rising against every political movement in this country and starting a new military dictatorship.

That or just nothing at all

Fuck Yeah, motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=MKG7CZfC0JQ

you have to go back

make malvinas argentinas again

he will make greece white again by removing the current """""""""""greeks"""""""""" and replacing them with descendants of actual greeks from western europe

Yeah I could probably live like a king in Greece since most companies are actually owned by Albanians making their Greek slaves work

you have to go back

sandniggers be shitting their pants

I'm betting that your dad either works for an albanian or is a unemployed fat hairy piece of shit like his son

>a literal Greek Erdogan cuck

TRUMP MOTHERFUCKER!

also throwing out all the albos, turks, gypsies

TRUMP , MOTHER EFER!

Average Greek """people"""

They are hairy, greasy unemployed animals who are worse than niggers when it comes to their heritage. WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEET is their average response when people call them out on their shit. Albanians on the other hand are hard working people, they hail from the causcasian mountains and are one of the first europeans. Greeks are just christian turk rape babies, all smart and educated Greeks fled to Italy and France changing their names

They look Turkish

TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER
everyone's going back starting tomorrow morning.

Trump's helping us clean Europe,
it's
TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!

Then you have to go back to central asia turk rape baby

you're getting stomped, roach
TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!

it's
TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!

"TRUMP MOTHERFUCKER"

Average Greek rape baby

Have another picture of """"white"""" greeks

are you shitting your pants?
deportation time is coming, sandmonkey
it's
TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!

Average greek shitskin monkey screaming

you're getting deported back to your shithole
it's
TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!

what my country is going to do i don't know, i hope the faggot that is ruling it will finally decide to kill himself and free us of his useless presence
i think i'm going to celebrate

I'm jacked to the tits.

Mudslimes are gonna get blown the fuck out.

TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!

Here have a picture of t*rks. See the resemblence rape baby? You are turk rape babies and Trump will probably deport the shitskins to your country because he thinks they're Greek

I'm jacked to the tits.

Are you feeling it? Can you sense it?

it's
TRUMP, MOTHERFUCKER!!

We're gonna ship them all back.

ITS HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

turks come from central asia and look mediterrenean lul rapebabys...and pls go back roach

I'm albanian you dumb hairy monkey, my uncle owns a shopping mall in greece and most greeks are begging him for a job. You are just fucking slaves and albania will soon take western greece as its rightful clay

>my uncle owns a shopping mall in greece
>Albanian
That's what they call Greek jails now?

LUL INVADE GREECE and albanians are toilet cleaner and prostitutes here nothing else

you have to pay your debts

with what money and manpower

could be an allusion to drug business

we're gonna turn albanians and turks into fuel

Italy is taking Albania from Greece

>wanting to have albania

we're not gonna call it albania anymore after we throw albanians into the sea, we have to find a new name

I propose Nigeria. Etymologically it's the opposite of Albania.

>Not wanting to have a colony in the adriatic

he probably thought that we were gonna keep albanians too once we annex, but we have plans for them

Why do you guys hate so much Albania?

FUCK OFF WE DONT WANT TO BE ITALIAN

i just said we don't want you subhumans in our borders
are you illiterate other than albanian? damn, nature sure went harsh on you

all memes aside, what is your stance on the cyprus conflict and megali idea?

I want human trash to stay as far away as me as possible, so I'm all forward for it.

You want be anything, you most likely will be dead.

I know this is an ironic board and I know people make memes,but I am kind of sceptical.Are you that dumb to believe you can even try to attack a NATO country?

all we have to do is get the ok from the God Emperor.

Ok,that's what I thought a greek would say

also, how dare you, call anyone dumb with that flag?

you tell me

Its just their form of imperialism. Since they can't hold countries too far away from them because they're greek or italian they resort to taking the smaller counries close to them. Fucking italians and greeks.

see
escape to Germany at least, get a proxy, don't post with the albanian flag calling people dumb, you're like barely a mediocre north African country.

>tumblr

if you ever meet one you will know

about %70 of our jail population are immigrants, guess which country has the top spot?
They're just awful awful people, most of us have at least some stories about times albanians tried to start trouble, like robbing us, trying to beat us up or other stuff.
They're just plain awful, like those monkies you see lurking in the streets of Brazil hitting people.

them and also Georgians, they're just the lowest of the low

Annex Venezuela

Which people will you make rich to have them support you staying in power?

u are welcome konstantinos, u have my blessing

t. donald trump

>t. donald trump
double dubs confirm
good luck, God Emperor

You know that the greek lobby is the scound most powerfull lobby in washington. they are secound to the jews.
And trump dropped the jews, so he might well rely on Greek lobby support.
Where do you think did the money go that everyone wants the greek to pay back?
It all in the hands of Onassis style billonaires living in the USA.

i know a lot of people from greece, great people, tremendous people. we're gonna make constantinople great again, it's gonna be tremendous.

they are pimps and prostitutes over here. Toilett cleaning is in the hand of the Nigerian Mafia. And thay would propably feed you to the dogs if you try working as a toilett-cleaner. Also toilett-cleaning can make you realy good money without having any skill.

Cyrpus was a nato country when Trukey attacked and invaded it!

yeaa my man thats gonna happen. You liberate İsntabul/Cyrups you gonna genocide us.Just wait bro.

Greater Israel + Pali genocides

Start fixing our military so we can still protect ourselves once the US leaves NATO.

Wake up and take a breakfast, as usual.

Erdogan is getting closer to putin and trump wants to be friends with putin. Why would he back greeks invading turkey?

it doesn't matter who you try to make richer, in the end everything ends in hebrew pockets