Your cunt?

>Your cunt?
>How much does NEET bux pay out?

In Canada it varies by province. Where I live NEET benefits for a single adult are as follows:
$372/month for rent
$534/month other expenses (NEETS will often have to dip into this to cover their rent, 372 is not enough)
Prescription drugs are covered if necessary.
Under certain circumstances you can be provided with a bus pass.

No neet bux here. Can i move to some country and get neet bux there?

UK will probably take you, and I'm pretty sure welfare is much more generous there.

But i dont want to go there. Too many pakis there

I don't think many of our white British friends want you there either, so it all works out. Enjoy being poor.

:^(

With all free time of NEET you have, you could use at least a spare time of that like 20 minutes a day to learn a new language and learn how to program computers or learn anything else. That knowledge could get you a job as a programmer or translator, for example, and you could work from home.

You only get NEET bux if you're disabled, but they pay around 800$ a month.

How come there are so many neets on r9k? Thet all cant possibly be disabled.

>Brazil
>2500 BRL/month
You don't even need to live here. Just come by every year to renew your neetbux.

If they had the motivation to do anything besides guzzle tendies then they wouldn't be neets in the first place

They leech off their parents temporarily.

It's very rare to get "neetbux" in almost every country unless you have legitimate schizophrenia or a severe physical disability.

I wish I were soulless enough to leech off my parents.

Yeah but they're all terribly depressed and hate themselves

I never really considered this. Keeping up to date with technology may be difficult for a NEET, but anyone with a library card and lots of free time can learn a language.

I am depressed and want to kill myself. Just waiting for them to die first.

>Keeping up with technology might be difficult for someone who has 16 hours of freetime a day

What?

Why are you depressed?

Asperger's is considered a disability in the US. I'm pretty sure 90% of them have some form of it.
Also this

Yeah but you're not getting free money for aspergers lol

Depends, they'll try to get you a job and if no one will take you than they'll usually put you on disability. That's what happened to Chris-Chan.

>$372 a month for rent
>not enough to cover it

Do you not have provincial owned homes there? Here we have NBhousing, very nice homes for around $130 a month

My roommate is a neet
Whenever I hear how late he woke up or what he did during the day I get jealous since I'm a wagecuck. I want to sleep in and catch up on VNs

>Russia
>0

You can apply for public housing, but there aren't enough units and single working-age males are not a priority.

Is public housing in Canada shit like it is here?

That's a shame.

I think we should allocate more of our taxpayer money to housing and supporting these people. It's unfair to expect them to work for a living.

No, public housing units are better than what many working people can afford, the only problem is actually getting one. Slutting around and shitting out a few kids helps, the government does not expect a single mother to raise her children in a slum boarding house.

>public housing units are better than what many working people can afford
That's the main problem with it imo. There's no reason why trash should live better than working people. At least in the US, welfare is disliked because it promotes this kind of behavior.

It's 2016.

If you aren't down with paying taxes for AIDs medication or supporting people refusing to work you're a nazi

To be fair, there are working people who live in public housing too. For example, let's say a single mother is only qualified to work minimum wage jobs, she can do that and pay the government a reasonable percentage of her income rather than market rental rates. That's fair imo. There are a few people who abuse welfare in Canada, but overall I think our system is a good middle ground between the US and the ridiculously generous benefits they have in Uk and western Europe. For the most part, you are much better off working, even if it's just for minimum wage/