I'm getting tired of the "le ITAOTS is a meme" meme

Post your favorite things about this great album

the memes

Good luck with that Sisyphus.

communist daughter, no doubts

His fucking voice. Have you ever tried singing two headed boy? Your throat will bleed. Maybe I'm just shit singer but he has a very strong voice and I'm also tired of the "le inde hipster meme album" meme even though a lot of people think they're really underground for liking them, its still a good album

There are 5 threads using the ITAOTS album art as it's image including this one.

It's a great album, but it's also a meme.

The potato on the cover

I'm fine with it being a meme, what i'm tired of is people shitting on it because it's a meme, completely dismissing the music.

exactly

of course it's a meme

but it's not just a meme

Stop spamming this album please

Sage

newfag

>le only us oldfigs know about the itaots meme!! xDD

>Stop spamming this album please
wtf we've been spamming it since this board started, if there is one album that this board is known for, its ITAOTS

well people who have been around know that there are always multiple threads for it

why would a meme be a bad thing, it just means its popular enough for people to spread around

It's annoying that people will go out of their way to hate albums just because they are critically acclaimed.

No fucking shit, just stop bringing it back

half the people on this board

agreed, not the best track on the album but a beautiful one

bumpi

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>potato
It's a tambourine ya dip

after listening to Avery Island you can really see all the area's they improved on. It just came together so well