Which country has the best fighters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujWgR3uwP48
youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We do

Turkey

wrestling: mongolia, uzbekistan

He said fighters, not social justice warriors.

Vietnam. They fuck everyone up despite being manlets.

Probably Russia.

this
the Brits got their shit pushed in earlier this year

topkek, Russians are shit fighters.

Every war they lose 10x more than everyone else in casualties. Sure they beat Germany in WWII but Germany killed way more Russians than Russians killed Germans.

Brazil

I'm talking unarmed combat.
At least most of them are tough of fuck in Germany.
>tfw russian friends

At leas they weren't BTFO by bunch of rice farmers with sticks and stones.

They got BTFO by goatfuckers instead

Military or Sports?

Both tbqh.

Well... yes. But the same goatfuckars that BTFO British Empire and Macedonian Empire before

They were BTFO by a bunch of goat fuckers with rocks, they havent discovered how to use sticks yet.

Australia

Mongol

So they used stingers instead

>Ok now, let's not make a Shish Kebab.

lol, North Vietnam was an actual country. It had air force SAMs, factories, tanks, etc.

Afghan goat fuckers were literally sand people throwing rocks and buttfucked Russia.

LOL, Russians worse fighters in world. There is no excuse for Afghanistan.

kek

Get out of my shitty wok, you mongorians!

>no McGregor

fucking bums in this thread. HEEM yourself promptly.

Define fighters
Like combat sports? soldiers?

> There is no excuse for Afghanistan.
There is exactly 1.000.000.000 $ of excuses :^

Brazil i think. They are fucking strong weapons

Ivan stop being so obvious. Russians are small and weak mostly.

We desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujWgR3uwP48

We're pretty gud desu

Not after they started cracking down on roids.

america achieved fuck all in afghanistan, the taliban is now stronger than in years and has more members than ever, even more than in 2001

Finns probably, not even memeing

>meme silva

He's old as fuck. Stop being butthurt.

Whichever country I'm in at the moment

They fucked even worse than you in Srebrenica ^^

zero dutch soldiers were killed there, that was just another case of balkan savages being balkan savages

lol lets look at statistics

years of miltiary action for Russia, 15k >>casualties from goat fuckers, results in their >>puppet government collapsing

years in Afghanistan for US, Less than 3k >>casualties from goatfuckers, American >>puppet government still standing

Once again statistics show Russians are the worse.

The Nepalese
Gurkhas are scary

Hetherlands has a surprising amount of good kickboxers.

Let's look at the facts:

Soviet union
>objectives failed
America
>objectives are failing

You are shit-tier too. And you subhuman yanks always bring up K/D-ratio as if it's a video game. By that metric, Nazi Germany won WW2. Subhuman yank dog.

USA-sit on base play xbox bomb goatfuckers
USSR-Actually participate in action

Kek, based.

>USSR-Actually participate in action
not their fault you didn't have an xbox ivan

Soviet k/d ratio is better, government stood for 3 years after they left, the whole world supported the Mujahideen

US is loosing hard against much weaker enemy that has no international support and can't even disengage

Sounds like you're just jelous that your country doesn't have weaponised obesity.

>1980
>xbox

lol, our objective is not to lose 15k troops to goatfuckers like Russians did and have our puppet government lose like Russians did. By all metrics we have succeeded and continue to succeed.

We are talking about good fighters. Russians are not good fighters, history has proved this time and time again. Sure they can win wars by overwhelming their enemy with numbers. It is like a fight where if it was 1v1 Russian would lose in seconds every time, hell even 5 Russians would lose in seconds. But you get 30 of them they overwhelm like ants.

That is not being a good fighter. Russians are shit tier and that is fact. It is like saying a zergling is a good fighter, they arent.

lol, little Russian manlets now realizes that statistics show Russian are shit tier. nobody cares for your excuses on why Russians such at fighting and are cowards who need numbers to fight.

More excuses for Russian failure. If Russians could fight like they could make excuses for losing and being shit-tier they would be god-tier.

>you posted the 'xbox' thing first
i mean it's not their fault that you couldn't defeat the enemy without losing thousands of your soldiers. america was, is and will always be 1000x better than you in everything military related let alone the rest

Soviets objective was supporting the secular government that was standing when they left
In fact, it only crumbled together with USSR itself

>Russians are not good fighters, history has proved this time and time again

As you admit Russia failed.

Russia lost

Our puppet government is standing. Yours isnt.

FACT

Come back when ours fails and you can talk shit too.

Another fact.

Russia losses-15k (10 years)
American loses-2.5k (15 years)

Conclusion: Russian shit-tier fighters.

What is pathetic is Russians impotently trying to defend Russia.

France :^)

Ireland, Russia, Brazil

Everyone else is memes

Your country never participated in relevant war. Therefore you're not country.

STOP FIGHTING !!

Turkey hands down.

lol, only relevant war was cold war. Russia participated. You get participation prize.

Why are Turks so manly and naturally strong? Any Turk can be a Brit or American in a few seconds

>y-yes Obongo I will suck your dick ;)

lmao polock if you seriously believe americunts won't sell you out in case shit hits the fun then you are more deluded than slavs who think they are white

:^)

How can it even be a question?
youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU

You have to praise Allah every day to grow up big and strong!

(^:

:^¯

What long term goal has the American military ever achieved

> its okay to fail because didn't fight
Lel no. Your whole country wants to leave. Only reason you don't is that your puppets barely hold on even now

You might never leave, but only because of your governments desire to continue losing for eternity

Face it, commies with an untrained army, unused to the task and conditions, up and did way better than America's finest, well-trained for the task and much better equipped troops

Sorry if that idea is painful to digest

how long is long enough? as long as mehmet's dick up your father's asshole or even longer, serv?

american military basically won the WWII. they won the pacific single-handedly, contributed 90% to the victory of the western front and 50% to the eastern front (thanks to land-lease)

So as you admit we succeed where you have failed.

And if casualties are an indicator of how well someone does then no commies didnt do better. like all Russian wars, it resulted in massive casualties of Russians, whereas everyone else has much less casualties.

Sorry if that idea is painful to digest

Doing better than Russia, although that isnt that hard.

turk here

I got high testosterone lvls

we invented the nuclear bomb

>Talks about someone's dick up someone else's ass
>taking 10 American dicks at once at this very moment
Nice one
Nice response to dodge the question

>american military
>won WWII

lmao kill yourself dumb cocksucker you won't get a visa just because you suck up to them on Sup Forums

Yes, unlike Russia we dont get fucked we do the fucking.

You got your answer, the truth butthurts.

No, you've not achieved a stable government, which is what commies did in 10 years.

If you leave today, and afghan leadership survives 3 years, US would have been only 50% worse at the task than commies

Reality is probably you'll never achieve the same, so infinetly worse, I'd say

Israel

The pen is mightier than the sword ;^)

lol, your government wasnt stable, it literally collapsed. Like I said we can continue this discussion when we fail like you did. Not only did we achieve more than pathetic Russia, but we did so without 5x less casualties.

Russians shit-tier fighters. Sorry but true.

> its okay to run from a fight if you're not sure of the outcome
You're saying that's basically US motto? Wow, some `fighters'

get the fuck out of my country ivan. we don't need and don't want your subhuman kind here

Yes, Russia did run from Afghanistan. That is my point. You are cowardly bad fighters.

Taliban is stronger than in 2001, you can't leave, though you want Afghanistan soldiers to take over instead, US generals repeatedly said

What's the achievement, exactly?

Poland.

Yea yea, still didn't answer the question, neither you nor the buttblasted Polack

>You're saying that's basically US motto?
yes. that stratagy has always led us to victory. George Washington was a retreater, Sam Houston was a retreater, retreat is in our blood. We'll walk away from you so fast your head will spin.

thick

>Give tons of heavy weapons and money to the Talibans
>They give a hard time to the Soviet
>Decades after, support the North Alliance against the Taliban who have no support
>Easy win
Nothing to brag about.

Don't know much of those people, but thanks for clearing that up
Always wandered why is it that US takes it with pride that you only fight an especially weak opponent, and your main objective is to save lives of private ryans

To me it just seems like US never fought a war worth fighting, so stakes are never so high that losing a life in the process is just what you gotta do

post more of her feet pls

I don't get what sort of win over Taliban you guys keep going on about, didn't they hit like Kabul last week?

>not throwing lives of homeland's young life away carelessly
>a bad thing

Yes, because Germans murdered civilians. But it is weird to demand from Americans to know what happened during ww2.

*young men

Not running away like cowards like Russia.

Not losing 15k troops to goat fuckers like Russia.

See answer above. That is your answer. Sorry Serb too stupid to understand it.

Murdered your shit-tier zerg quality soldiers too. Russians are so proud about fighting so poorly in WWII it is strange.

Chechnya
It's modern Sparta. zhi est'

>Murdered your shit-tier zerg quality soldiers too.
>too
Yep, but most of dead were civilians. Losses among soldiers were almost same but higher for us, ok.

Hmm, American arguments really make me think

Russians are spartans zhi est

You lost less people, but Taliban still exists. So you didn't even win! Dog bless ameriga!

If they knew how to fight so good then why did they die Slavshit?