>discogs.com/user/darumswizel/collection

Selling these
$20 for the 12 inch offer for cassette

nobody wants ur shitty purchases

wow guys nice vinyls

Nobody wants your shitty purchases

Use discogs

Nobody wants your shitty purchases

god damn son, how much did that all run you?

Suck my 12 inch dick, you shill faggot

$350-ish, i bought Stratosphere and Contemporary Movement when they were like $100 each and weren't being held hostage by people who want upwards of $200 for them, so i consider myself a little lucky.

Preordered the collector's edition reissue of pic related on coloured vinyl with poster and Foot Foot pin. It cost over $50 after shipping and conversion.

Damn dude you should be proud of that

Freak out is original press

Been looking for greed..

Not in Mono tho ;)

who wants mono?

Someone who wants an original pressing of freak out

Mono is ass tho...

If your stereo itself is shit maybe.

The RDJ album is the US version, with Girl/Boy EP tracks

The LYSF CD sleeve is so fucking shit, it easily leaves scratches on your CDs...

never heard of those guys before but it's some pretty nice punk/hc from the early nineties, also pretty neet clear vynil of In Utero

I spent around 24 on the record
and each cd was on sale for 50cents each
except for the African scream contest that was 7$

I was pretty pumped for this one

oh shit thats awesome
how much was 98.12.28?

I know it's low-res, posted from my phone. Cost me about $15.

That is Pretty!!

>he bought a modern album on vinyl

What the fuck are you talking about, they're all CDs

I love the way it looks, have you seen the interior's album art?

I bought The Powers That B 2xLP because it was the same price as the CD. $20, including shipping.

They look bigger in the image

Also
>buying CDs
lol, what are u 100? Did I time travel to the 90s?

The only reason I bought AMSP on CD is because the vinyl version is reportedly all fucked up

>not having separate mono & stereo cartridges

Filthy casual.

Literally does the same thing as the "mono" button on your receiver, but for double the price.

Do people seriously fall for this shit?

Went to a store that sells a lot of used records, and bought everything but Supertramp, Tears for Fears and Squarepusher based on cover and (RYM reviews). Everything was $5-10 except for Hard Normal Daddy which was 35 dollars and in great condition. According to Discogs, I got it for fucking half price, shit in its condition goes for 60-80. Ain't no way I'm selling it tho.

Have you guys ever listened to Lene Lovich?
Rate pls.

Shows how much you know about the physics of records, my friend.

A stereo cartridge will accept motion from both the x & y axis. A mono cartridge only accepts lateral information and is often built to handle a greater range of stylus travel.

Yaknow, like on a hi-fi disc.

All thrifted from a little mom & pop place
That Chicago Underground Quartet album was an amazing surprise. They're loosely related to Tortoise.

>that pic

Mine is fine...

But....that album is fucking awfull.

But their story is beyond tragic, so it passes through just being a bad album into being a seminal work of Outsider Music.

I mean...I guess. What else have you gotten recently?

Whats the orange one at the bottom right

whats the bottom album?

Recently acquired more Space Age Pop albums and bonus vintage Surf Rock.

Picked these up today

Just started buying vinyl a few weeks ago

Paranoid, nice.

what's that green album?

The Warm Milk Boys - First One To Talk Gets to Stay on My Aircraft

bump

Valium Aggelein - Hier Kommt Der Schwartze Mond

Really good album, you should listen to it.

I know this, but the advantages are pretty much negligible, especially with a mono button

Snagged this yesterday. Original 1985 Metal Blade/Enigma picture disc pressing of Live Undead by Slayer.

I regret nothing.

top right?

Hotline Miami.

Jelly as fuck

im going to rob your house

I want to get into collecting. Should I collect Vinyls or CDs?

Depends

Do you care more about the music you like or looks?

both of those options result in vinyl user.....

Looks i guess. I really like the act of collecting and would probably be looking through my collection a lot. In that case i guess vinyl would be better because vinyls are more aesthetic, though there will probably be cases where i have no choice but to get a cd.

Okay, rephrasing my question:

Do you have a disposable income?

It's gorgeous. Only thing I ever backed on kikestarter, and I don't regret a goddamn thing.

Yep

better hope its disposable if hes wasting it on frickin cds in the year 2016. dispose it in the heckin garbage my man

CDs are still economical and high quality

They have no resale value or aesthetic appeal. If something is going to be worth collecting, it needs at least one of those factors.

w ew

shitpost somewhere else

CDs are still economical and high quality
>tells someone ELSE to shitpost somewhere else

Do you buy to sell?

Nothing wrong with that statement.

Can you at least refute my statement?

I too still buy CDs. Got a collection of around 1200. A fair vinyl collection as well.
I prefer having CDs than having to pirate every piece of music I want on my ipod, or on my computer, plus then I also know that the bitrate will be consistent with the rest of my digital collection.

No, not personally. I collect to support creators and represent my interests. I don't believe it's disputable that future value has been an intrinsic part of collector culture for decades now, though.

That's what I thought.

I'm prefer vinyl myself, but you people just care about being elitist pricks and belittling things you don't like.

Don't ever talk to me again.

I'M CRY

Well actually I'd say they have both.

But if you're purchasing any music in order to sell it on, then you're doing it wrong and not anything like you should be. You wouldn't be here if you were doing it right.
Especially as I assume you're purchasing modern LPs, like Kanye, Death Grips and some other modern garbage, which will have zero value due to the amount produced and the fact that no one will care about these artists in 15-20 years time.

Please see I don't care about resale value, but everything that has a market among "collectors" meets one or both of those criteria.

thought Sup Forums might like see a couple of my swans lps.

Off The Wall and Love What Happened Here

but what you're arguing is that people are buying cds and there is a market for them, but you're also mocking people for buying cds.

right?

u poor?

Recently picked up these

>im 16 and i like music
Shit taste

Not him, but DG will literally stand the test of time

Whats a good not so expensive record player?

Crosley

Stanton T62
Audio-Technica AT-LP120

I should have clarified, meme answers need not apply.