Does your city have an impressive skyline? Considering my city has 4.5 million people (for the metro area), not really

Does your city have an impressive skyline? Considering my city has 4.5 million people (for the metro area), not really.

Good enough for 1,2 million in the greater area.

>Does your city have an impressive skyline?
Yes. They call it the New York of the North.

It depends a lot on where you're standing

Kinda

1M in the metro area.

it's all i need

>>Does your city have an impressive skyline?
>Yes. They call it the nordic Chicago

I sure hope you're being sarcastic
>t. New York of the South

Turns out a lake makes a bad foundation for skyscrapers

developing kinda fast now

Pretty good in my opinion

Skylines are americanism. Nobody actually cares how much glass highrises you can afford to pile onto some utterly worthless land, and in a lot of German cities it would ruin the vista onto historical buildings.

It's ok, nothing special.

The picture is taken from a weird angle but those are all 100+meters tall buildings.

Why the fuck has Lithunia a Skyline. In specially Lithuania?

why not?

I don't live in a city.

Maybe if you compare it to a belizean city
Best skyline in North America outside the U.S.

Perhaps

idk if it's just the way the photo was taken but I think this one looks pretty sick

There are not good looking cities in Cocklombia. Admittedly Medellin is the best one.
Do you ever go trecking in those mountains? Looks comfy.

Yea it's the architectural capital of the U.S.

Birthplace of the skyscraper, the Chicago School, Modernism, Frank Lloyd Wright, SOM, playground of Van der Rohe etc.

Thank god for the fire lmao

i think we do

More

area across the river from the old town had a bunch of wooden shitshacks and discardable soviet era buildings

Wow they look ugly as fuck during the day

>Tfw highest building in Europe
>Skyline still shit

dunno

Oh shit mods don't beat me it's wrong pic.

gross

Is there a smog? Looks like some China shit, altough I think this is just photo.

It's pretty impressive, f4m

I love when there is some mountain near a city from which you can see all city in front of you, like in your pic. Too bad we don't have it in Russia..

in cities of spain we have old buildings in downtown instead of skyscrapers too, but i personally dont think its better. skyscrapers are a symbol of power

Lol I had thought it was Russia until I opened full version.

This picture was likely taken from the Hancock Center. Illinois is the second flattest state in the U.S. The entire city of Chicago varies in height by about 4 meters.

I'm pretty sure that picture is from a building, i don't think there are mountains near Chicago.

Yeah I know, but there are many cities in the USA with mountains or hills near it.

i think so

Lol fucking 3rd world.

It's pretty good, although I don't know what to think of the new skyscrapers being propped up. They're fairly large compared to the other buildings, but we'll see when it's all finished.

domes and towers of churches are a symbol of a greater power tho.
you shouldn't be jelly of americans, Spain: our cities had their own skylines evolve organically, the burgers had to invent and plan theirs

I got banned for posting a mlp pic trying to mock an autist
Fucking janitors don't understand context

You could have at least posted a real one

eh not bad for a 4.4m third world shithole

London is fucking cancer.

We just throw darts and see where it lands on the city map before building a new skyscraper.

Another view of the city

depends what you mean with skyline

Yeah, it's pretty massive tbhfam.

it's okay, but it's only allowed to build skyscrapers in certain districts, as old buildings are under protection. The metro area is about 5.8 million

That's what happens when you have millions of people in a valley.

For a city of just over 1 million people, it's bretty good. The fact that we had a fucking airport right next to the downtown core really restricted building height, but now it's gone and there are already plans for several new ridiculously tall buildings. Supposedly we're going to have the tallest building in the country outside of Toronto in a few years.

Just took this pic

are you the richest lad in guatemala?

1.5 million metro here 2bh

Mmm yes, quite

No it's smog. Amsterdam still has heavy industry nearby so it looks bad in the afternoon.

You can almost hear the gunshots echoing across the city

isnt new york of the south sao paulo?

Preedy good

hey phoenix fag, we're getting there

Calgary`s skyline is pretty amazing for a city of that size, to bad I do not have any pics

>4.5 million

Looks lame af 2bh

>living in a city

>A fucking golfball

We've a rather modest skyline , senpai

The birthplace of the skyscraper tbqh

lol
no

Yes.

No, just churches, castle, old buildings and commie/new blocks in the background.

Tallest office building is like 50-60m tall, the city is like 180k, 350 aglomeration though.

>Busan
>shit mountain city which live 3.5mil people

Not really, I still like it though.

Nope.

best skyline of australia nestled around the majestic brown snake

>brisvegas

no

what the fuck do you guys do to your water

aussies can't poo in loo