Biggi vs. Pac

Which one Sup Forums?

It doesn't matter. Rap is a waste of time. Biggie, though.

biggie

pac is pretty good, but biggie is GOAT

obviously biggie

Pac had alot more to say about our political climate and actively tried to change it

Swae Lee

that's great, but Biggie made better music.

>Simon says get your shit together

What did swae lee mean by this?

Pac

that's a reason I like pac; but I think biggie is still the more talented rapper

Biggie. Better flow, interesting voice and delivery, better sense of humour, better wordplay and less melodramatic. There's a reason why every 13 year old goes on about pac

biggie's the better lyricist but Tupac wrote better hooks

Tupac was a better icon
Biggie made better music

bang on.

2Pac for me. He just displayed more versatility and range in his music. Biggie was great too but he doesn't offer me as much on the whole.

That's without mentioning Playa Hater too which alone puts him behind Pac.

Well, me being an edgy white teenager who grew up in a middle class suburban neighborhood and never faced any real turmoil in my life, I choose pac

Nas.

biggie

Can someone give me a reason why Pac is rated as the GOAT? I really don't understand. As someone who is a huge fan of hip hop, I find him to be a pretty average MC. His flow is alright but his music and beats were nothing to really write home about.

Why is he so revered?

Pac >>>

Because he's hip-hop Jesus. He wasn't the first rap star but he was the first larger-than-life rap star. He's forever young, and his career was cut short in the middle of his prime. Most of all his music struck a chord with many people. It's right on down the checklist.

This thread just became 2 live crew general

MF Doom

Jeru the Damaja.

I'd say is lyrical talent is on par with Nas

/thread

I've actually listened to him a few times and it was actually pretty damn good.

Personal favorite of mine

Sean Price

Biggie by far was a better MC. Much more stable flow, better lyricism, better voice. 2Pac had deeper topics in his music but Biggie implemented everything else better.