What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Imagine how much reading it would take to get an entire college education from a library.

He was right, and he still would be today, if he replaced "library" with "Internet".

OH IT SHOWS

wtf I hate college now

he meant people who are too stupid to go to college should endlessly post this on social media

If you want to learn about consent, go to College. If you want an education, go to Reddit.

This

How can one man be so smart?

he was a such a fedoralord lmao

kek
pretty much

Well assuming you have 4 classes a semester for 8 semesters that would be approximately 32 books

Fuck off

back when a fedora was a pretty brave thing to be

t. fedoralord

war changes

redpilled as fuck

Well I'm not in college to get an education Franky boy, I'm in college so I can get a job afterwards

>I'm in college so I can get a job afterwards

damn, so ahead of his time

he could really do with having his eyebrows threaded.

You idiots know that Zappa had an IQ of 172 right?

Can't believe he plays for Man United nowadays

Yeah, it sounds like this would be the case; however, in reality you aren't going to retain most of the information unless you actively study the books. At least in a university you can sit down and have someone read and explain the information to you. I've done classes that were pretty much only textbook, and its hell on earth trying to actually digest the information, let alone stay awake long enough to finish the chapter.

Oh it shows.

sounds like ur just a retard. sorry about that,

I'd like to own the means of production

this

uni was a breeze

I'm just trying to explain a common phenomena among college students using textbooks from personal experience, no need to call me a retard man...

I wanna get laid so I guess I'll go to college.

HOL UP

It means Zappa can't think out of his own experiences or mindset and assumes that everyone learns best as an autodidact as opposed to directed learning among a group of people studying the same thing and sharing knowledge and ideas, although that is only the best case with college as opposed to the reality

sorry you're stupid

zappa was a go-getter, he didn't wait around for opportunity to be handed to him and sure as fuck didn't have to pay for it. basically the exact opposite of the average mindset of people trying to "make it in music."

Adult men don't "do" with eyebrow threading

>tfw you went the HP Lovecraft route

Satan lied and said it would make them as smart as God, it didn't when they ate it. If you consider being duped by a fucking snake "intellectualism" idk what to say

Frank is a retard

Based zappa literally BTFOing "muh liberal safe space"

so relatable lmao xD

If you actually believe that story you have big kahuna troubles my friend.

He's actually right if you think about it. If the goal is to not have a police state ruling over the population, what's to stop them from buying things black-market and defeating the purpose of communism?

He is right, communism just never works no matter how noble any of it's original goals may have been.

L
E
L

what's more retarded, being duped by a snake, or believing a story about someone being duped by a snake?

A truly wise man.

Believing a story about someone being duped by a snake because:

Snakes can't talk.

These people had absolutely no life experience to tell them that listening to a shifty character was bad.

The snake wasn't even supposed to be Satan, that was just made up later.

Zappa a fag

I read way more than one book per course.

He what a fag.

T. English major

;)

>T. English major
???

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME KID?

t. Philosophy major

peach mommy

How's preschool champ?