>figured out I go there to study and get a bachelor degree in any decent major
>parents are broke af

What should I do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

tka.hu/international-programmes/4864/stipendium-hungaricum-for-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=2RB4yWmzG-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would have killed myself tbqh.jk,just go to Turkey or smth

ditch your parents and claim your identity as a refugee, im pretty sure your country is fucked up enough to fabricate what you are recognised as.

parents aren't parents when they make babies in syria and make the place his/her hometown.

dude just be yourself and everything will work out lol

whats the public opinion of assad in syria?

fuck off from Europe

That could've worked in 2015.

Most Sunnis hate him

Damascus?

yea what goes on on peoples heads who are bringing kids into this world at all in this day and age. World be a utopia if we only had a billion or so people. I don't understand why people are so upset by the idea of non-violent population control anyway.

>This

fuck off you selfserving piece of shit

don't find an easy route then, you shouldn't be previleged to move to the first world easily in the first place.
work hard.

Latakia

how many people are converting away from islam like you?

if you exclude religious reasons, does he get alot of support/opposition from his policies and whats your opinion of him?

>>be me
>>French
>>atheist
>>absolutely fuckin hate my life in this war-torn shithole
>>finished high school 3 years ago with some ok grades
>>studying law
>>just can't take it anymore
>>need to live this shithole and move to any first world country
>>figured out I go there to study and get a bachelor degree in any decent major
>>parents are broke af
What should I do Sup Forums

If you are an Atheist you should join the Baath Battalion ore something else and fight for your country. Also donĀ“t you have to do 3 years of conscription of you finish school?

>finished high school with great grades

Isn't this enough?

Oh jesus.

Can you quit school and get a job, save every penny for a year and then move?

move to Algeria

If you look like pic related you're welcome.

?????
KEK

Syria is completely and utterly fucked, and there's absolutely no point in "fighting for it"

Why can't you guys just get along in the Middle-East? You don't see catholics lynching protestants. Get your shit together for the fucks sakes.

A lot, but most of them left the country.

Algeria is unironically whiter safer and richer than France so don't say that as a joke m8 it might just happen
Im gonna go steall all the brown wymyn btw

These are the coward leeches coming to Europe.
Do europeans expect them to care for them either?

>policies
Top kek

>for the fucks sakes.

And here i was thinking that finnish education was the best in Europe..

Europeans were butchering each other just a hundred years ago

They want to get the best out of what they can.

I guess this guy doesn't want to be labours like Indian or Paki in Middle Eastbut get something from Europe maybe.

Some of you guys are actually nice, dont come Finland

A bit sooner than that my brown friend

Another muslim extremist shit.
This is why your country is in war and shit.

Richer than France

What's stopping them if they believe in the same thing? I mean Shia can go to Shia possessed countree.

Enlighten me smart boy.

Could you walk me through a typical day in Syria? Also where in Syria are the safe zones?

Go to sweden and only sweden there you will be happy with many qties don't come here we will beat you up and kill you and rape the body and we are ugly and poor

at least i can go to your country and sex literally everyone, what now huh

>You don't see catholics lynching protestants
Something like that happened in the past

And here i was thinking that South Koreans could read and understand a post on Sup Forums

Go to France

come home human friend

>finished high school 2 years ago with some really great grades
>studying pharmacy

apply for a scholarship like this
tka.hu/international-programmes/4864/stipendium-hungaricum-for-syria

no

they won't let you stay unless you are under 18 or have family anyway

only way in is either swim from turkey to greece and rot for 1-3 years on an island with all the criminals till they process your asylum claim or try to enter through bulgaria then to romania ukraine poland and pray to all the gods they wont catch you

disregard this post

just lie about ur age my senpai

OP your people situation is very hard. I hope for you the best.

family in sweden i mean

Christians are against birth control

What is your point then? I see many guys misusing laws to enter countries they want.

Stay there you shitskin

Stay home, there will be a fuck ton of opportunity once the war is over and the rebuilding starts.
Where russians start building gas pipelines, a lot of jobs erupt, lots of opportunity.

Holy shit, that broad is hot!

And their children will grow up to become more religious than their grandparents

Don't come here

Come be my haji bf

Or just my roommate, I don't care. Living in a house alone gets boring after a while

My point is that i was simply highlighting the poor english grammar in the Finn post when you thought i was commenting the content

if you absolutely drop islam south america will take you friend but its shit too

What happened in BiH after the war ?

Syrian refugees who arrived last year.

Human trafficking & smuggling is booming in Syria right now. Not sure how much longer the war can last, so you should get in the business sooner rather than later.

there are many people in first world countries that finished school with great grades too m8

you arent exclusive in having good grades

learn english fucking harder than anyone else there, you definitely can do it without having any excuse even though your place is in a warfare. learning it isnt about money and an opportunity. after a while someday you will be able to get that kind of job

Oh apology, I didn't see the phrase in green.
I have astigmatism with eyesight 0.1 on both sides.

Post more pictures.

War isnt over yet, we just stopped shooting

Does work and travel operate there?If it does you can go from there to USA and never have to come back lmao.If not come here to a university and try your work and travel luck from here.

Nothing wrong an educated person emigrating to a new country. If you really studied pharmacy, you are welcome in Europe, but please go somewhere where you speak the language, like France, everyone speaks Arab there, or the UK since you speak English.

But if you are just looking for free welfare money, you can fuck right off

some really edgy fucks itt

also finns really are the worst posters

cry me a river multikultistan fanboy

edgy autist

no wonder your economy is dying

Cant syrians go to South America?. We have always been good at recieving and integrating refugees. (We did so with europeans and lebanese people).

Fuck off Rasheed

Join army and butcher Hillary and Obama sponsored terrorists.

>Not capturing 5, killing 1 and forcing the other 4 to eat him

This.

That's not true lad.

How prominent is ayyrab investment in your cunt ? I was searching for beer in the Sarajevo City Centre mall and couldn't find any, despite the huge supermarket, then I read about who owns that place and that's the reason I cant find it. Where do these """people""" get off thinking they can pull such shit in Europe ? Fuck off. And 86KM for parking are you having a fucking laugh ?

Here's a vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=2RB4yWmzG-4

That's like giving him another shit.

RUDE

Yeah no wonder when we give these muslim manchildren pityshekels and expect them to give a fuck.

If you are really an atheist you can come here, but only if you stab some other "syrian" who already lives here.

Does Jordan still hold the 'best' syrian refugees or are you guys stuck with snackbars too?

No, it's because finns are subhumans and fennoswedes are the only people who kept your shitty country afloat

your country was literally built by swedes and russians yet you are so butthurt towards a random syrian online, it's mind-boggling

Make up a sob story about isis trying to kill you but you narrowly escaped and gave everything you had to a smuggler so you can land in Germany
Don't forget to riot and complain you aren't getting enough free sex from euro sluts

Yeah its like we need another problem then eh?
Pajeet sjw logic.

Christians are the least of your worries regarding overpopulation

I don't see the hot woman from the picture in your video.

I feel like this would make sense if you are either from Iraq or Syria.
Achievable lie.

Syrian men are attractive. Thats why some white men feel syrians will take their women, and call people "Cucks" lol

He's just advice for help subhuman mongol, try to imagine the situation he's in.

Goddamn you people are autistic as fuck. Must be the mongol genes who have diluted your humanity

>try to imagine the situation he's in.
I'd grow a pair and help my country. Unlike you.

Muslim Countries need a secularisation movement ASAP.

nice racism btw :^))) reported to the sjw police

>Nothing wrong an educated person emigrating to a new country.
Except that his own country is now losing an educated person, especially one who works in medicine
What's wrong Abdul? Get turned down again by girls today who think you're fucking creepy along with most of your ilk?

>>Syrian
>>atheist
You're fucked

Some SA countries are decent.

Syria had that until muslims went apeshit because muh allah