Other urls found in this thread:

allkpop.com/article/2016/08/black-pink-and-a-pinks-fans-praise-jennie-kim
youtube.com/watch?v=H-Z-9KpAdjg
youtube.com/watch?v=meq4Qnz7lTU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wmls6XU8qs
instagram.com/p/BJAwsBEhR4b/?taken-by=blackpinkofficial&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=uy2Yc5tt5ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wouldn't it be crazy if babysoul and jennie turned out to be related?

got7 peaked with just right

Great, another gay thread

remind sehun is shit
we need more chen

FNC makes more money than JYP.
YG needs another big group like big bang to catch up to SM.

we love sorn here

JUST

these threads are like stepping into another board. feel like i misclicked sometimes.

Yes, they really are. I mean, Sehun doesn't seem to add much to Chanyeol. He works well with anybody really even Kyungsoo.
Yeah, the quality is the shittiest but those are all good songs. I hope they did the choreography too which is I want to find the video.
Did Mamamoo perform a Big Bang song? I don't remember that...

the music world simply wasn't ready for Taemin - Drop Drop

jyp's 3rd again this 2016

hi seulgi

>FNC makes more money than JYP.
Don't fucking lie,

3. JYP Entertainment (Wonder Girls, 2PM, TWICE, GOT7, etc.)

Sales: 50.5 billion KRW (~ 43 million USD)
Net Profit: 3.5 billion KRW (~ 3 million USD)
Consolidated Profit: 4.1 billion KRW (~ 3.5 million USD)
Consolidated Net Profit: 3.2 billion KRW (~ 2.7 million USD)

4. FNC Entertainment (AOA, F.T Island, CNBLUE, Yoo Jae Suk, etc.)

Sales: 73 billion KRW (~ 62 million USD)
Net Profit: 2.2 billion KRW (~ 2 million USD)
Consolidated Profit: 5.9 billion KRW (~ 5 million USD)
Consolidated Net Profit: 2.2 billion KRW (~ 2 million USD)

You are talking about gross revenue and not the actual net profit after expenses

dude there was a whole article about he looking like noun wtf are you smoking?
allkpop.com/article/2016/08/black-pink-and-a-pinks-fans-praise-jennie-kim

i think she looks more like shin min ah still tho she only looks like noun in a few mv still imo

yeah, Sup Forums's a graveyard

How do you know
One day

why is choa sipping a burger?

>wonder girls
>12k

>still hasn't created a good boy group
GOT7, 2PM
>Jimin is still fat
Jamie is perfect fuck you
>Twice going on too many shows now everyone is sick of them
bait, Twice's variety is entertaining and gets high ratings
>Bernard Park given nothing to do
Was that duet with Hyelim nothing because that was certainly something to do
>doesn't send Wonder Girls to America even tho its the perfect time because he's still traumatised by what happened 9 years ago
you're fucking dumb
>didn't force Conan to have Twice on as a guest even tho Conan owed him one for making a entire MV for him
I mean this is a legitimate complaint but it isn't really necessary to start with

They still beat JYP in sales.
How's that possible?

Still are but now the profits are more equal.

I know. I'm saying it better not happen. MOBB will only have 2 MVs.
CL better not have a meme song.
The SM Station will be Min-Jo Kwon-Hyoyeon. The three amigos. SM Hit the Stage soon...

she moved back to japan and grew up there. japanese are worse at english than even koreans, what makes you think she would be fluent

>going to get that dick

Probably because FNC had more releases and had Seolhyun working on all kinds of CFs before she got killed by scandals

Remember JYP wasn't exactly doing well in 2015 but 2016 is certainly his year

Will we get a PAK today...

>even Kyungsoo
Yeah and that's quite remarkable.
I have no doubt they did the choreography as well Mamamoo wouldn't do something like this unless they did it perfectly.
Yeah they did, Sunset Glow.
youtube.com/watch?v=H-Z-9KpAdjg
I love you boy~

>Jamie is perfect

word, excited for her comeback later this month

Who's fries would you eat?

youtube.com/watch?v=meq4Qnz7lTU

In terms of singles. Their b sides have improved since then.

the sales money includes all the bank they make from god yoo and the shit load of other variety and actors they have now it wouldnt be close with music sales

Well if her parents moved to the us surely they wouldn't have done so without knowing english. So I would assume they taught her.

remember the funny guy who posted tvxq - ballons every thread?
what happened to him?

Typical slut behavior

>be igot7
>no smash hit
>just right 86k

im not sure. bewhy was #1 most of today/yesterday but he had a very small lead the whole time but right now blackpink have a good lead over bewhy. im not sure how the daily points are calculated 2bh

I was expecting MOBB to release 1 song. 2 MVs is more than I could ask for. I just wish they will have around 6 songs which means really an album.
Ah yes, I remember that. 3 amigos, but the 4th one is missing. Justice for Bam Bam please. I hope JYP give him a song with Fei

Posting allkpop or mamamoo should be a bannable offence here
both the worst kind of cancer

she moved so fast I couldn't tell who it was

babysoul turns on lovelyz by hitting kei in the head with a guitar and joins blackpink

Whatta flop
Whatta flop
Whatta mighty good flop

surely there would be evidence of it by now

Isnt it like if you stay #1 most of the day you #1 daily!?

All of FNC groups did well last year espeially Yong Hwa solo. FNC's only grpup isn't AOA. Their CEO ignored them for two years till they got popular.

she just cant get enough

Then I really want to watch that. Mamamoo has always a fun way of doing things, it makes all the difference imo but I can't imagine them doing I Like That for instance lol
Oh, yes. I remember that you've linked this to me before hehe. They sang it so well that it sounds like of their songs. Sunset Glow...
Makes me think of
youtube.com/watch?v=4wmls6XU8qs

the cutest girl

there is a better chance of rise decending from heaven and getting into yg then babysoul getting in desu

either way trivial thing to argue about. if she can great, if she can't, typical

IOI is flopping really hard on the charts, just depressing

whoops meant for

jennie...

Yeah

Going to zico's house dressed like that...

its stil way better then the other shit they released before

stop that

yeah maybe. might have to wait until tomorrow then

its for east access

that's pretty good for a meme tv show group formed from literal plebs voting

easy access

k i l l m e

easy**

It was brought up because someone said no one in twice can speak english well enough to be on Conan

it's funny because kpop fangirls talk and act exactly like the ones in the top panel too

I heard they wrapped up a second MV...
2 songs...
Bam Bam has a friend, her name is Lisa.
Bam Bam deserves nothing nice, especially not a song with Fei. Speaking of Chinese idols, you see Victoria in this Marc Jacobs? Nice.

smells like zico's dick

i guess it goes by who has the most streams/downloads rather than by time
anyway it's still just morning in korea so they'll probably get it by the end of the day with such a wide lead

i guess bittersweet are streaming it together

I can imagine it, they'd make it fun like they do anything else. They do a purepop thing and it's funny just because it's them and it's not their style. If they do a sexy concept they'll just do it really over the top for laughs.
Well it wasn't originally a BigBang song either. But their version of it became the more well-known.

Love Dust is a really great song. Has a special kind of feeling about it.

Her face is nothing special dbh

>you will never be a cute small korean girl named arin
>you will never live in the same dorm as a goddess named binnie
>she will never pat your head
>she will never hold your hand
>she will never cradle you as you watch scary movies together
>she will never wake up moments earlier than you then hover over your face and admire your sleeping beauty
>she will never slowly lean in, casting away all of her doubts, and prepare to press her lips against yours
>she will never notice your eyes starting to open and immediately shift into a goofy expression as a means of downplaying the situation
>you will never wake up, shocked and gasping, convincing binnie that her trick worked
>tfw you will never wish that you could let binnie know you were actu ally awake the whole time and wanted her to go for the kiss
>tfw you will never be arin

>[+187, -16] The drama's stupid but also addictive for that reason ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laugh at how stupid it is the entire time before realizing I watched the whole thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
isn't that every kdrama though

i want to hold seolhyun and protect her from all the bullies being mean to her............

Thank God for Black Pink.

The news of Chaeyoung's betrayal hit me like a freight train. But thankfully, Black Pink's debut coincided with the betrayal and I was able to discover another Chaeyoung (Rosé) just in time before I contemplated ending my life. Chaeyoung (Rosé) is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. She's a good Christian girl who was discovered by YG at his church. She has the voice of an angel, and the demeanor of Virgin Mary. She has a kind heart and is a sensitive soul who cries at the sight of a wounded sparrow.

Examples of Rosé's pureness.

instagram.com/p/BJAwsBEhR4b/?taken-by=blackpinkofficial&hl=en

Look how Rosé high fives with both hands every single time. She is respectful, polite, and genuine. Then watch as she bursts into tears. How utterly, utterly motherfucking precious.

Example #2:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy2Yc5tt5ns

Skip to 2:40

Just listen to her voice. She's so polite and considerate. If that's not the voice of an angel, then I don't know what is. There's not a single ounce of arrogance or conceitedness in her demeanor. She's just a really good girl. She's the epitome of kindness.

Rosé is just one amazing gal.

and that girl's name is...

it's funny because kpg does too

don't give me this feel right now pls

meant to quote

Well this is great news. But only 2 songs is fucked up. YG needs to learn how to please fans a little bit. Also iKON will be releasing a new song for their japanese single.
Bam Bam and Lisa stage when.
I didn't, what event was that? Look at Victoria wearing a classic long sleeves Vetements shirt

she's clearly just trying to get inside before she's papped, not quick enough though

t. cuck

You can quote both.
Seolhyun and Tzuyu arent very pretty imo.

>The news of Chaeyoung's betrayal hit me like a freight train.
I mean that shit was debunked ages ago but okay

if I have to feel it so do the rest of you

keep telling yourself that

Hahahahahahahaha