word, glad IU has better taste than Seolhyun

>adele
>ariana grande
it's not even a competition this year

I have an eating disorder

wpop BTFO

samefag

I would rather die than call euncuck our guy

Does it make you mad when international sites have the English language represented with the American flag?

Shut up crayonpaki

omo!

>I can't believe I watched Jackie Chan movies when I was 12 or younger lol.
kek but we all did. I liked Rush Hour as a kid. I can't watch it now though it's absolutely horrible. Well you know it's probably just about as far away for me but...it's just another excuse. Even if it was nearby I would have doubts. I'm so indecisive about things like this.

I have always wondered about iKON's fanbase too. They have a lot of v app subscriptions too and I never got why. How did they become so popular? It's a mystery to me.

>what is an anti

and you can create a site easily, there are a lot similar ones

You keep calling them ugly as a meme and it's really only the rap line.
JYP is doing reggae and ballads. Classic company I shill. SM can't chart really unless its Taeyeon or EXO solo members doing a song for an OST anyway. No use in the EDM meme. Teddy will make a song that will blow up harder than Whistle and Boombayah.
As for iKON, they really can take a break from the spotlight internationally. All I see with them is tours in Japan and SEA countries meanwhile Korea is no where to be seen.
The only hip hop YG group I really like is Big Bang so it is harder for me to listen to 2NE1 and iKON without it coming off as a falling flat compared to them sometimes.
Red Velvet will get the respect they deserve. A fandom name and solo concert in half a year, cap it... They are in the opposite situation as iKon for me. I love them members and music but they aren't pushed as much as they should be.

lizzy...

thats jizzoo

The Chinese are taking over the Internet.

i would drag my nut sack through 30 miles of hot smoldering metal shards just to have sana sit on my lap and call me oniichan once.

just eat in order

post yeri you essay writing faglord

Memer every day i see you, you get more based in my eyes

Did you hear the new Lovelyz on Immortal Songs? Personally i loved it and thought Kei and Sujeong were amazing

i've been in prison for 3 months
did aoa slay their comeback

looks like im the only aoa poster in this thread. i should go to sleep too

Come on man, I like OMG too but you're being delusional if you don't think it was creepy uncle fans who made howoldisarin

In related news I'm so glad I made a twitter. Just randomly saw a bunch of super adorable pics of Binnie that I probably wouldn't have seen for weeks otherwise

you have some low standards

Doesnt bother me at all, lad.

Not a fan of crayon pop

They're both such good songs...I want to insist that Bad Boy is my favorite but idk...Good Boy is just too good too. But Bad Boy still hasn't reached 100m views. VIPs what is your problem?

>GD's sin
I wonder how much he regrets it looking back kek

Fucking degenerate Weeaboo.

purejoo...

which one?

yeah, whatever you say, I'm not in the mood to have yet again this same conversation

Well one of their members recently has been learning a lot about cum backs if you know what I mean

Is that a guy or a grill in the OP?

i wasn't going to post but still here. going to bed now, i hope you find angels in your dreams

I usually leave y'all gaypop niggas alone but please do not blaspheme against my dawg Jackie Chan. If you wanna talk shit about his new movies fine but the dude was gold before he hit the states

Don't reply to my posts again.

BigBang is not a hip hop group...

same

it's a boy.

Well, you know what. There was one set in the wild west or something, it was interesting. I don't remember anymore nor do I want to.
I would to but mostly because I don't know anyone who would want to go to a Big Bang fan meeting with me. Were it EXO I would find company. Unless I dragged somebody around. But anyway I have that work thing to do...
iKON has a big fanbase because Bobby and BI came from Show Me The Money and also they had their own survival show. That's always a huge boost.
Also that's a horrible pic lol YB looks so tiny, so cute.

yeah they did great

sujeong always surprises me during live perfs, I expect a lot from jin babysoul and kei but sujeong deserves praise too

diamonds aaaaaaaaare foreveeeeeeeer

thanks senpai ily

Well they are classics for a reason desu. Don't worry

rip

>hinting to her future sponsors

They did but then netizens slayed them

If you ever wonder why your waifu's hair looks great, it's Oppa Conditioner

Lol Hyunjoo

SBS Inkigayo
3:30 – 4:40 PM KST

Hyuna vs Wonder Girls vs Standing Egg

Ailee, AOA Choa, EXID Solji, Son Seung Yeon, and U Sung Eun will cover Sia’s “Chandelier”

Hyuna
Jun. K
9muses A
GFriend
Oh My Girl
Monsta X
Up10tion
J-Min
Beat Win
Black Pink
Luizy ft Hyun Sik
Astro
Inx
DJ Joy
Jung Min Kyung

Streams
pastebin.com/zk0k3Ltc

Countdown
time.is/330pm_in_seoul

gooklyn

shut up shes fine

god damn these taeyeon pics

I want to start a Binnie folder but I'm afraid I'll inevitably cave and do horrible things to it just like with my IU folder and Jessica folder...

BLACK PINK IN YOUR AREA

m o n o l i d s

twitter.com/lalicedays/status/764429967723601920

>BLACKPINK Whistle playing at the Olympics
Nugushits are finished

>OMG
>9muses
>and of course BP
based
Maybe I'll see some new bropop groups that'll catch my interest too.

Good to know u agree. I saw a YouTube vid about his cinematography and found it inspirational how dedicated he was.

based remindbro doesn't get enough love

of course she is, she's with God now

But user we are talking shit about the post-states movies lol

Hmm, it's not good to think like that. Not doing things because you have no one to do them with. You'll miss out on a lot of things you'd enjoy. But yeah if it just doesn't fit into your schedule that's another thing...

As for iKON that would make sense for having a big Korean fanbase, but why such a big international fanbase too?

Yeah I know it's not the best picture but when will you ever see BB in boy scout outfits? lol The picture's bad because I guess it was inside this viewfinder thing at one of the exhibits and difficult to photograph.

im in love with arin

Good to know, those suck :x